231 Reviews for Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions

MC (12)
Bilingual MC (3)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

DJ Vladi was great! We had a little issue with sound in the very beginning of our ceremony but he quickly got it worked out! He had all our guests on their feet during our reception it was so much fun! Thank you so much Vladi!

Profile Picture Janea, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi was AMAZING!! I highly recommend him!! He was very professional, answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. He arrived early to our beach house to set up for the reception and made all the uplighting look great!! Music was perfect and he kept the party alive! We appreciate everything! Best day ever!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Vladi was incredible! We had a very last minute ceremony venue change due to rain and he had everything set up on time! I highly recommend his services. My guests had so much fun and were dancing all night long

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

He was great and perfect for my wedding! He kept the jams coming & the people dancing!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi is hands down the best DJ I have ever come across! There are so many positive things to say! He was extremely helpful when it came to everything!!!!! He was prepared, even when the electricity went out on the Beach strip! He had his generator and kept the party going. He bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed and the reception went smooothly. My husband and I highly recommend DJ Vladi! Thanks again DJ Vladi for being such an amazing DJ and giving us an awesome beach wedding reception!

Profile Picture Jazmin, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Vladi is the DJ you want for your special event. I totally recommend him and if I ever have another opportunity to plan a special occasion in Panama City I will most definitely request his services. He not only played the music I requested on my playlist he played music that was similar to what I like. He made the evening fun by mingling with the wedding party and even took video. Vladi is very affordable and very professional. If you are looking for an upbeat awesome DJ I would say hands down he is the one to call.

Profile Picture Landra, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Made our wedding an event to remember! From the very beginning DJ Vladi was quick to respond to any questions we had and willing to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted. The day of he arrived early and not only managed the music and sound system for the ceremony, but also took some photos for us of the ceremony space. He had all of our songs ready to go and perfectly edited, and was the perfect emcee all night. After dinner, dances and toasts, he got the party started and kept it going all night long! We couldn’t be happier with our choice to have DJ Vladi be a part of our best day ever!

Profile Picture Analise, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Vladi totally exceeded our expectations. We are not from the area, and our wedding coordinator at recommended DJ Vladi. He went above and beyond to make our daughters wedding memorable. The lights really enhanced the ambience of the reception and everyone had a great time dancing. The play list was just what the bride and groom wanted!

Profile Picture Chistine, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So nice to work with! Played amazing music and really got everyone dancing and kept them dancing all night long! He took some pictures at my wedding which I didn’t know he was going to do and surprised me with them. It was so nice and they were really great pictures. He was so positive and exciting to work with.

Profile Picture jessie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi was very timely with his responses, and made it seem like he was equally excited as us about our big day! He was very organized on scene and had everything ready to go way before time! His music choice was great and kept our guests on their feet ALL NIGHT LONG. I highly recommend Vladi to everyone as he will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Brook, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi was awesome!! He made the reception so much fun and had the entire crowd dancing! He is very responsive and ready to have fun! Would absolutely hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jordy, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi was simply AMAZING! The lighting he set up was so fun and perfect. It got everyone in the mood to party! Every song choice I chose for the ceremony was timed out perfectly. Overall he made the experience so stress free, down the the wedding day. The night of the rehearsal we decided we wanted our wedding party to draw numbers to decide their line up, which meant DJ Vladi did not have the line up until the day of the wedding for the reception. He was so understanding about it all and simply said, "No worries! Just text it to me when you have it!"
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ time and time again!! 100% the best DJ around!

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi is incredible. He went out of his way to make sure our day was amazing. We can’t thank him enough and would highly recommend him to anyone needing some serious party power! Thanks DJ Vladi!

Profile Picture Ashtin, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Gulf Coast for our beach reception. They were great to deal with for preparation and had a thorough pre-wedding planning form. Spoke with them multiple times before wedding and were accessible and courteous. Dan was our DJ and he did a great job. Played everything we had on our playlist at the appropriate time and added some fun extras that got everyone up and having fun. Speakers were great and were even loud enough to be heard when we went inside the sun room for cake cutting. Dan arrived early to set up, started on time and was very professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Vladi went above and beyond for Kyle and I on our big day. He exceeded all expectations that we had for a DJ at our wedding. He was always responsive and was able to add on last minute requests seamlessly. We had guests that know how to party, one reason why DJ Vladi fit right in! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long and that was all we could ask for. If I could do it again I would book DJ Vladi in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Claire, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi was fantastic! He made our wedding so memorable from the ceremony down to the last song played at the reception. His timing for when to start and finish the special songs was flawless. He stuck to the playlist as well as incorporating songs similar to my taste. He was also super fun and interactive with our guests, everyone was out of their seat making a train around the reception area. He made our wedding reception an absolute blast, a party we will never forget, and we have so many memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ for our wedding service and reception!

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vladi was absolutely incredible! Professional and fun! I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. People are still talking about how much fun it was and what great music we had. They were on the dance floor the entire night. I was an out of town bride, so I did not get to meet him until we were about to walk into the reception, and I was never worried that day because after the first time we talked on the phone I felt completely comfortable. He was one of the things I was never worried about when it came to my wedding. He comes prepared with everything he may need that day, has a list of songs that you want played ready to go, and is really great at getting people on the dance floor and picking songs for the places that need music filled in! He is also very easy to get along with and ran the show nice and smoothly. We were never behind for anything and he knew exactly what was going on at what time. I would highly recommend him and would hire him all over again for any events.

Profile Picture Kay, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Vladi was such a great choice to be the DJ, MC, and sound amplification for our wedding ceremony. Highly recommend! It was so easy to communicate with him, he played great music all night! Our dance floor was never empty which is exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/22/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was wowed by Vladi! In our first meeting, he brought really great energy. For us, music makes the party, so this was our toughest decision of the wedding. After reviewing the videos and photos on his pages, we realized he was going to be the right one to create the vibe we wanted. If you want your guests to actually spend time on the dance floor and never want to leave it, this is the DJ for you. He offers packages that really worked within our budget and made us feel like we were getting a great budget. He provided sound for the ceremony and what really took it over the top was the sound he provided to accompany the fireworks show that my husband surprised me with! As a bonus, he takes amazing photos!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dj Vladi did such an incredible job. He made sure everyone had a great time and made sure everything ran smoothly. He was open to all of my ideas and music request. I would hire him for all of our events. I even wanted my sister to hire him for her wedding in another state. He was the best! :)

Profile Picture Shelby, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Vladimir was absolutely amazing! He has great planning tools to relieve any details needed on the day of the event. My wedding turned out better than I ever dreamed because of his excellent service. He delivered exactly what he promised and then some!! I highly recommend using him for any event!! He also knows how to play your selected music at exactly the right time to keep the crowd entertained and also provides a good balance to keep all ages entertained. He is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Dj vladi was amazing! We had such a fun reception thanks to him! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Joleen, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

DJ Vladi was one of the best parts of our wedding day. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The ceremony music was beautiful and he was right on top of every song that needed to be played and at what time. Once the reception started, he knew exactly what to do to get the crowd going. We had guests of all ages on the dance floor the entire night. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made sure the crowd was paying attention for each special moment like the bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting and knew exactly what to do when we forgot to choose songs for a few of our bigger moments in the evening. We highly recommend hiring DJ Vladi with Gulf Coast Entertainment & Productions.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews