Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Gulf Beach Weddings 5
Gulf Beach Weddings 6
Gulf Beach Weddings 7

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2017

Planned with these guys from the U.K and they were brilliant! Responded to all emails efficiently and on the actual day everything went so well! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to plan their wedding! Everyone involved was really helpful, wouldn't change anything! Thank you so much for making our day perfect! Mr & Mrs Gill

Sent on 06/28/2017

Brian · Married on 06/14/2017

Incredible service and company. Wedding day was PERFECT. All involved were personal, attentive and professional. We wouldn't change one thing about our wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2017

Great company! Returned every call, answered all my questions. The set up the day of was perfect & the staff knew exactly what they where doing. Made the planning process a breeze!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Troy · Married on 05/12/2017

Absolutely picture perfect !!!! Gulf beach wedding met and went above all our needs. Great communication through out the whole process, took the stress out of everything. Beautiful set up and extremely friendly and professional. Just want to thank you guys for making our special day picture perfect !

Sent on 05/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2017

From start to finish, gulf beach weddings was responsive and made planning our wedding very simple. I appreciated being able to customize their packages to just what we wanted for what we felt was a fair price. I loved that there were multiple locations to pick from for our wedding site. Everyone was ready to go on our west HG day and everything was just what we wanted. The photographer was also stand out fantastic. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Gulf Beach Weddings! From the time we hired them to the end of the ceremony they were nothing but helpful and very detailed. Planning a destination can get stressful, but Gulf Beach Weddings made everything a breeze. Ethan did a fantastic job setting up and coordinating the ceremony! Our officiant George had a great personality. Everything was beautiful and went perfectly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to do a beach wedding on Florida's gulf coast.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Abby · Married on 05/06/2017

Used them for our destination wedding and it was perfect!! They literally made everything so easy for us. Using them really cut down on the number of vendors I had to use. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Kristy · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for any event. From the time we hired them, up until the end of the wedding, the whole team was very helpful and professional. And the services they provided were excellent.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Megan · Married on 04/18/2017

We booked our ceremony through Gulf Beach Weddings. They were excellent to deal with, and we loved every minute of our special day! Their staff made the planning process easy, and were wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/08/2017

We had the absolute BEST experience with Gulf Beach Weddings! We are rather busy with our careers but knew we wanted to have a beautiful beach wedding (we live out of state) and this company was AMAZING! From the very beginning where we contacted them with questions, the booking, and the planning, they were with us ever step of the way helping us achieve the goal wedding we dreamt of! We literally showed up to the venue and everything was taken care of all we had to do was get married! We both agreed that if anyone is looking for a great wedding planning group in Florida to definitely go through Gulf Beach!!! We are forever grateful to the company and their superb staff. :)

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

From start to finish they made our wedding day perfect! Everything promised was delivered. It was completely stress free and everyone that I dealt with was professional and accommodating. Without hesitation I would recommend Gulf Beach Weddings to anyone wanting to get married on the beach and wanting a stress free experience. All of our guests were blown away by how beautiful all the decorations were and how reasonably priced everything was. If you want to work with top notch professionals and have a stress free experience look no further.

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2017

After researching and researching different vendors for a beach wedding we finally decided on Gulf Beach Weddings!! They've been very helpful and very responsive with any question I have they get right back to you through email. They're very flexible with their packages and will adjust the prices as needed when you add or take away from it. I can't wait to sit down with them and see all the props they offer and all the different shades of colors they have. I love the wedding builder on their web site great tool to have during the planning time. I highly recommend them! We even get a photographer in the package!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Julie · Married on 03/05/2017

Loved the options from Gulf Beach Weddings & how they took care of everything. I'm still a planner & they were wonderful adding in my requests like playing our specific songs throughout the ceremony. Their sound crew took care of it all.

In addition to using their wedding services, we rented their reception hall. I HIGHLY recommend the facility. It comes all set up & there is s back closet filled with decor from receptions post 8 which you are welcome to use for your own. I was nervous about not having enough time to set up since we were doing the reception ourselves & not having it catered. There wasn't an event in the hall the day before so they told me I was welcome to set up on Saturday so I could relax & enjoy our wedding on Sunday. As mentioned, they were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Amy · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our experience! They exceeded our expectations! They were responsive from the moment we placed our deposit all the way until the day of, they truly cared. Also, the planning was very stress free with being out of state. I would definitely recommend this company for a dream destination wedding, the perfect one stop shop!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Michael · Married on 01/01/2017

I have worked as one of their photographers for 15 months now , I have found the entire staff to be on time, nice and friendly and very helpful. They are a very professional company that goes above and beyond to make each and every wedding a success!
    Michael

Sent on 01/23/2017

A · Married on 12/31/2016

Gulf Beach weddings took the stress out of planning our wedding. Everything was perfect and the officiant George was exceptional. Thank you Gulf Beach weddings!

Sent on 01/07/2017

The value for the money is good. It's easy bc you show up and go. Any issues I have had were quickly resolved when brought up which is comforting knowing they really care about you/ care about what they do. We also used the affordable banquet hall which was the perfect space for us and our wedding reception. Aside from minor details that no one but a bride would notice the wedding was great. I guess you can't control everything. But in the end it was beautiful and a day my family still talks about. I'm happy I chose a beach wedding and to have it on upham beach (less people on that beach) and at sunset. The sunset in my pictures is phenomenal. Thats a huge reason I wanted a beach wedding was for the pictures! Thank you.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Please reach out to us direct - we want to correct any shortcomings in your wedding experience. We would like the opportunity to make things right.

Please call anytime (727) 475-2272 or email direct at info@gulfbeachweddings.com

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

PERFECT they make everything look so easy, very professional, accommodating, patient and communication was amazing! They are on top of everything and they even think of things that you don't or may forget. So proud, pleased and happy that we where able to celebrate our BIG day by using this company. It was a GRAND SLAM!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Heather · Married on 08/13/2016

So glad we went with this company. Everything was taken care of in the most beautiful way and it was stress free, even though we were planning a Florida wedding from Arizona. They were even so gracious when I changed the wedding colors 21 times!!! Thank you for a perfect wedding, I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Everything was on point with this vender. Helped us considerably when we were all the way in Wisconsin. Great correspondence and they did exactly what we wanted and needed.

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • F

Felina · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband and I simply can't say enough wonderful things. We had the daunting task of trying to arrange our very small wedding while one of us was in Australia and the other was in Orlando. Gulf beach weddings, from the very first email, gave me the assurance that this was completely possible, which had us at ease from the start. We had many challenges and questions, as well as special request. Each of these were handled in a prompt, efficient, professional, and friendly manner. Our only regret is that we can't do it again!!! Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings for delivering our dream wedding! You are the best!
    Steven & Felina Leighton

Sent on 05/22/2016

I am glad I used this company to make my special day perfect. Everything was beautiful and exactly how they said it would be and we were more than happy with everything. The flowers were beautiful, sashes and lanterns. It was absolutely stunning. 5 stars in my book! They also reply very quickly if you ever have questions and Rachel is absolutely awesome and amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Jean · Married on 03/12/2016

everyone I worked with from the planner, to the officiant, to the photographer were professional and were focused on making my wedding day everything I had hoped for.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Megan · Married on 02/26/2016

I was amazed at how easy they made planning a destination wedding. I also used their banquet hall, which was gorgeous! I could not have been more pleased. They set us up with an amazing photographer. They were professional and understanding of all our questions. I am very thankful for them and have already referred friends to them.

Sent on 03/04/2016
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 12/05/2015

Wedding location was EXCEPTIONAL (TI)! Officiate was great! Everything was set up in advance and they were extremely helpful! Thank you

Sent on 12/14/2015