Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Gulf Beach Weddings 5
Gulf Beach Weddings 6
Gulf Beach Weddings 7

Collette · Married on 11/24/2017

GBW was very responsive to all my emails and phone calls. So attentive to all the little details I wanted and very courteous to my boys who I kept sending over to see how things were going as I was getting ready. I highly recommend them. Very professional - they know what they are doing!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

Where do I even start?! Gulf Beach Weddings made my wedding day stress and hassle free. From the start they were responsive and accomodating, answering all my questions and making changes promptly as requested. My wedding guests were so impressed with the ceremony setup on Sunset Beach. I couldn’t have asked for anything better!!! Also, they provided my officiant, Father Andy, who was absolutely fantastic. Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Gulf Beach Weddings 8
    Gulf Beach Weddings 9
    Gulf Beach Weddings 10

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Stephanie,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for the great review! Thank you for letting us share in your BIG day and congratulations again!

Hali · Married on 11/05/2017

I recommend choosing Gulf beach weddings for your next event. Friendly and accommodating. Lots of different options and very

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Gulf Beach Weddings 11

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

From the start, working with Gulf Beach Weddings was incredibly easy! I can’t say enough amazing things about the whole experience. They are super responsive to emails and phone calls, which was important to us since we planned things from the east coast of FL. Our ceremony was absolutely gorgeous. It exceeded our expectations. All of our families and friends at the ceremony were amazed at how beautiful things were! One of the best desisions we made!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Heather · Married on 11/03/2017

We could not have asked for more! The moment we decided on a destination wedding and spoke to Rachel about our options, we new we made the perfect choice!. It was a seamless process and more than we could've asked for. Planning all the way from Ohio but feeling like we were right there. Chase did an AMAZING job of setting up the perfect location, on Sunset Vista beach, to what looked like absolute paradise while walking down to the water. Rachel kept us smiling and calm during the entire ceremony so we could enjoy our moment and helped to make it SO memorable and FUN! She delivered a beautiful non-rushed ceremony, very touching. Our blessing stone ceremony added a special touch. Our Photographer Kristen Sloan's energy and attention to detail topped it off. We cannot express enough, our happiness and satisfaction to Gulf Beach Weddings for delivering the PERFECT wedding......Priceless!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Cortney · Married on 10/31/2017

Such a great company! Wonderful customer service and dedication to making your day everything you want it to be! I couldn't have asked for more! They're super responsive to emails and phone calls and were willing to answer any questions I had. My venue wad absolutely stunning. They went above and beyond in my opinion to make the beach gorgeous and set everything up in the most gorgeous way. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Cheryl · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachel and her crew made our day even more special. They catered to our needs and many of the "special" things both my wife and I had planned. I highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for your destination wedding plans!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

We had our wedding on Clearwater beach and gulf beach weddings made everything so easy and so beautiful! All we had to do was show up :) if you want to do a beach wedding definitely go with these guys!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Gulf Beach Weddings 12

Cesilie · Married on 10/13/2017

I have absolutely nothing negative to say. From Ceremony to officiant to photography. Everything was kept very professional and my overall experience was AMAZING! If you are planning a beach wedding, go with Gulf Beach. These guys really know what they are doing. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

Gulf Beach Weddings made our day absolutely perfect! We were from out of state and depended on them for every detail and could not have asked for anything more. Gulf Beach Weddings were more than accommodating, they were patient, flexible and completely understanding. Truly the best! HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the most fabulous time. The set up is beautiful and we had so many friends and family tell us how beautiful the venue was. thank you all so much!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Iuvi

Iuvi · Married on 09/17/2017

Absolutely perfect!

Thank you so much for making our dream come true! Everything was beyond perfect! The decoration, the set up was exactly like I had in my mind, simple and beautiful! No words would describe how satisfied we are thanks to their services! From the beginning, I had a pleasure to work with them, awesome customer service, the guys that met us at the beach were awesome as well!
    I highly recommend Gulf beach weddings to everyone !
    Thank you a lot!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sammi · Married on 09/16/2017

They made everything amazingly easy for us!!! We loved every minute thanks to gulf beach weddings!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Tania · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything was beautiful!!! I got everything I wanted. The colors, the music, the Officiant Dale was awesome, he made our ceremony unforgettable and the photographer did wonderful. The pictures are amazing. Very colorful. He didn't miss anything even dough it was raining. Our coordinator was really nice. The set up was gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true. I couldn't have done it without all your help!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Teiana · Married on 08/18/2017

Made planning my destination wedding as easy as possible. They were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had and the day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • W

W · Married on 08/17/2017

Gulf Beach Wedding experience was breathtaking from beginning to end ..
    the communication was impeccable
    No question left unanswered via face to face .. via phone or via email !! The was site was so easy to use .. From the Beach wedding studio to create our virtual wedding to the local vendors to prepare for the wedding ... most importantly our Minister (Dan Stuecher) A True Blessing beyond words!!
    and Photographer (http://www.theephotoninja.com/)
    Absolutely phenomenal HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
    We did the online license it was so easy and worth every penny !! Perfect !!!

The day of our wedding was spectacular .. walking down the white sandy beach isle and seeing my husband to be with our amazing family gathered in a perfect setting warmed my heart a true blessing !! Can't say enough .. We highly highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings They truly went above and beyond all of our expectations !!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Norma · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing company! They keep in contact and will get back to you extremely quickly. One thing I really appreciated is they allow for changes to make your wedding perfect for you. My husband and I were able to include our children which made it even more special. The coordinators were professional and super friendly. the officiant took time to call us the day before to go over the ceremony which was unexpected and I actually ended up picking a ceremony that was more for our family. He even checked again before the wedding to see if anything changed. The photographer was amazing as well and I can't wait to see our photos. I definitely will recommend them for anyone looking for a beach wedding it truly took the stress off of planning a wedding in Florida while living in Missouri. The wedding went off with out a hitch! I was truly impressed and thankful to them.

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/17/2017

You, guys did a very good job!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

sarah · Married on 07/09/2017

Great words describe those categories! Gulf Beach really delivered for our wedding. 5 stars across the board, thank you for making our day special and easy breezy! Professional. Friendly. Reasonably Priced. Website up-to-date. Staff Knowledgeable, speedy, on-time. Super flexible. Very accommodating. Quality was there. Officiant was great, coordinator was super, and photographer was stellar- they cared that our day went well. Thanks GULF BEACH Weddings. 07/09/17

Sent on 07/18/2017

Megan and Jeffrey · Married on 07/06/2017

Super responsive service from first email/phone call through the moment we left the ceremony on Lido Key Beach in Sarasota. Our officiant Dale was a kind, compassionate man who performed a lovely heartfelt ceremony. Ann Coffman, the photographer was superb! Cannot wait to see the photos. The two young men who set up the beach were so professional and helpful. Every single thing was done as expected, they didn't miss a single thing. We order the water station, (which we would definitely recommend!) and we also included the champagne toast. I cannot think of one thing that was a problem, hard to believe these days, most businesses do not pay attention to detail the was this company and all of their vendors do, couldn't be happier and would definitely recommend Gulf Beach Weddings. All of our guests were so impressed! Thank you all again! The Paul and Lovelis Families.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rose · Married on 07/01/2017

The beach wedding crew we're wonderful. They made our experience great and what we wanted

Sent on 07/04/2017

Jenica · Married on 07/01/2017

I wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed my entire experience with Gulf Beach Weddings dating back several years (2012?) when my search for a beach wedding first began. It has been exciting to virtually watch the business grow. As a recovering Type A personality, I am beyond pleased with my choice of allowing Gulf Beach Weddings to handle our wedding on Sunset Beach on July 01, 2017. The response time on any question that I could possibly have had was phenomenal. And any time my OCD wanted to rear it's ugly head, I was immediately put to ease that everything would be taken care of. The set up was beautiful and exactly as I asked for. As with any wedding, there might have been a hiccup, but it was completely miniscule in comparison to how amazing everything was. I absolutely adored our officiant Dan Stuecher and our photographer Shiree with P.L. Carillo Photography. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to marry my best friend. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Respectfully,

Jenica R. Callender

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 06/30/2017

The team was very timely in answering and addressing any of my concerns. I never had s worry or concern that they couldn't resolve.

Sent on 07/02/2017

NaPhisha · Married on 06/29/2017

Beautiful wonderful great professional helpful all we wanted and more.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2017

Planned with these guys from the U.K and they were brilliant! Responded to all emails efficiently and on the actual day everything went so well! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to plan their wedding! Everyone involved was really helpful, wouldn't change anything! Thank you so much for making our day perfect! Mr & Mrs Gill

Sent on 06/28/2017