Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Gulf Beach Weddings 5
Gulf Beach Weddings 6
Gulf Beach Weddings 7

Lindsey · Married on 07/15/2018

Our experience with Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing! They made the planning process so easy from start to finish, and answered all of our questions quickly. Our wedding ceremony on the beach was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have been more pleased with our ceremony that day. The day of coordinator was amazing as well! We didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings for making our wedding day just perfect!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Lindsey, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are excited for what life has in store for you both!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience for all couples considering a beach wedding in Florida

So glad we picked Gulf Beach Weddings for our "show up, get married, and not worry about decorating" approach. They are responsive, worked with us to add changes (# of chairs, addition of water station which was well worth the money). Everyone was so friendly and our wedding ceremony site on Sand Key Beach beautiful. Hassle free and gorgeous is the only way to describe our wedding ceremony. Thanks to all!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Dillon · Married on 06/22/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings was perfect for our destination wedding in St. Pete Beach. FL. Everyone we worked with was polite, professional and very responsive to emails no matter what time of day or night. It was so easy to plan using their wedding builder page to customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Once we got to Florida, it was even easier since they take care of everything from photographers to videographers to flowers to your marriage license. We just had to show up at the scheduled time and enjoy our special day! Huge thank you to everyone at Gulf Beach Weddings! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Dillon, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback! Thank you for letting us play a small role in your Big Day! We will certainly share this with each member of the team involved.

Angela · Married on 06/12/2018

Although I know there are many more clients than just myself, I sure felt as if we were the only ones. Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing to work with, especially when planning a Florida wedding from Oklahoma! They answered every question I had, no matter what time of day, and went the extra mile in suggesting items that would be perfect for our wedding. They have such great locations to choose from, and the vendors they work with are so professional and personable. Our photographer and videographer that they hired were terrific and knew exactly what we wanted, without even having to ask! Our 6/12 sunset wedding at the White Avenue Beach location in Anna Maria was beautiful, and perfect! The décor was amazing and so vibrant! We loved our officiant, George. He made us feel like he had known us for years with the wonderful wedding ceremony he officiated. It was a truly amazing day and experience!! I highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for anyone wanting to have their special day on the Gulf Beaches. They'll take care of everything for you and you won't have to worry about anything. I promise!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 8
    Gulf Beach Weddings 9
    Gulf Beach Weddings 10
    Gulf Beach Weddings 11

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing. They were super responsive to my questions and were able to fix any issue that came up! We had a wonderful wedding with little effort.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Lindsay, Congratulations and thank you again for the positive feedback! We are so happy for the two of you - Cheers!

James · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I have never before seen any company work so diligently to make their Brides feel comfortable and stress-free. The care and attention to detail that Gulf Beach Weddings provides is simply outstanding! Very highly recommended. Good customer service is such a rarity these days, and the team here goes way above and beyond!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Gulf beach weddings was absolutely amazing. From the first time I contacted them, to the actual wedding they were helpful, professional, responsive, and on top of everything. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fair priced, but super professional wedding company to plan their beach wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 12

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Amanda, Congratulations - thank you very much for the feedback and kind words! We are so thankful for couples like you. We will share this with the entire team, thank you for letting us share in your special day!

Connie · Married on 05/25/2018

This place is amazing! They do beautiful weddings & are extremely helpful.. I highly recommend gulf beach weddings! Our officiant Father Andy was amazing as well!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Connie, Congratulations! Thank you for the positive feedback and highlighting Father Andy - we will certainly share this with the entire team involved!

Missi · Married on 05/25/2018

Couldn't have had a better day! Effortless on our part and flawless from them. You can't go wrong choosing Gulf Beach Weddings!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Missi, thank you very much for the positive feedback - Congratulations again!

destiny · Married on 05/20/2018

I can not say enough fantastic things about this wedding planning company!! They were absolutely amazing! they were always very quick to respond to all of my many emails and they always had responses that made me feel at ease about planning a destination wedding. The day of our wedding, may 20th, it showed 90% of rain and they kept watching the radar for me. we ended up having our wedding at sunset with no rain and everything was beautiful and perfect!!! thank you so much for everything!! we really appreciated all of your dedication to our special day!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 13
    Gulf Beach Weddings 14
    Gulf Beach Weddings 15

Jasmine · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I were so impressed with Gulf Beach Weddings. The team had great communication skills and could be reached at almost any time (very accessible). The package we selected was perfect and worth the value. The resources (officiant, photographer, videographer, and transportation) also came in handy and were very easy to work with. When we arrived to the ceremony, everything was set up so beautifully and the team treated us with so much attention and care. We couldn’t have asked for our day to be made any more special.
    Gulf Beach Weddings took care of everything and us just as they said they would. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 16
    Gulf Beach Weddings 17
    Gulf Beach Weddings 18

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Jasmine, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. We will certainly share this with the entire team! We wish you both many happy and healthy years ahead!

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

What a great experience! We had 50 guests and 10 bridal party members. The staff was super responsive to my (numerous) emails! The ceremony site looked absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Our officiant was super nice and did a very great job. He spoke well and all of our guests were complimentary. The only slight negative was the officiant called us the day before the wedding to go over details of the wedding and as you can imagine, we were already in full vacation mode. I would have preferred a call a week or so in advance, but again, we were so pleased with Gulf Beach Weddings. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Jessica, wow - these are truly powerful words and we sincerely thank you for letting us share in your special day. We wish you two nothing but the best for many years to come!

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2018

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with how our wedding day turned out. The setup was gorgeous and the planners did an amazing job with the organization of the ceremony. It was the perfect day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2018

Gulf beach weddings is amazing! They gave me my dream wedding. Also, the price was great and any time I had a concern or question they got back to me quickly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 19
    Gulf Beach Weddings 20

shirley · Married on 05/05/2018

This business was hands on from the initial visit, through many emails with questions and concerns and to the wedding day. Everything was perfect. They did an outstanding job! Highly recommend booking your wedding with them.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Karrie · Married on 04/24/2018

What an incredible experience! My husband and I just got married at Sunset Beach on Treasure Island last Tuesday. I was slightly apprehensive going through a coordinator and not seeing anything ahead of time but this company made our experience so stress free. Every email and phone call was answered quickly and they helped customize every detail to make it OUR ceremony and not just one out of a book. Jeff was our coordinator/contact the day of the wedding and he was fantastic! He called me that afternoon to go over all the details before he set up for the ceremony. He then helped direct everyone in the bridal party and made the entire ceremony/music/procession/dances seemless. There are no words to do justice how gorgeous everything was decorated and arranged. The entire experience was far above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed.
    Thanks to Florida Gulf Beach Weddings, Jeff (on FGBW staff), Scott (officiant), and Crystal Bos Photography for creating a moment we will never forget! ......can't wait to see all the pictures

Sent on 05/02/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Karrie, Congratulations and thank you for the positive feedback! We are so delighted, we will share this with the entire team involved - thank you again for letting us play a small part in your Big Day!

Denise · Married on 04/21/2018

Outstanding! Staff and photographer were incredible! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 25
    Gulf Beach Weddings 26
    Gulf Beach Weddings 27

Megan · Married on 04/19/2018

Jeff did an amazing job!! The set up looked amazing and music was perfectly timed! George the officiant and Christina with Luxe Photography were also wonderful! You all helped us to have our dream wedding! Any time I had a question you all had a timely response! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 28
    Gulf Beach Weddings 29

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Megan, Congratulations and thank you for the positive feedback. We are so excited for the two of you! We will certainly share your experience with the entire team. Thank you!

Susan · Married on 03/18/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings helped us create the perfect day for us and our families. Easy and helpful assistance when needed. Affordable and beautiful for what we wanted. Highly recommend for a low stress, beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 30
    Gulf Beach Weddings 31
    Gulf Beach Weddings 32
    Gulf Beach Weddings 33

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Susan, Congratulations we are so happy for you all. Thank you for the positive feedback, which we will share with the entire team!

Kim · Married on 03/02/2018

Very professional service. They did an amazing job with the set up on the beach! James Mavres our officiant was wonderful and funny! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Brooke · Married on 02/22/2018

Everything was amazing and so easy! It was exactly as I imagined and everyone involved was amazing! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 34
    Gulf Beach Weddings 35

Mary · Married on 02/22/2018

The wedding was perfect. Clear skies and the temperature was cool. It was the best day to have a February wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 36

Hannah · Married on 01/26/2018

Definitely 5 stars. Working with them was absolutely amazing. They were flexible and so easy to work with. They are reassuring of everything and talk you through any questions you have.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2018

My wedding day was perfect, less the freezing conditions in our sunny Florida! The set up was perfect, my officiant, Dale, was great. I'm just waiting for my pics, which I'm sure will be excellent! Any questions or concerns were answered quickly and put to rest. My ceremony was small, but I'd love to do a larger vow renewal in 10yrs with Gulf Beach Weddings!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 37

Carla · Married on 12/31/2017

We were married at sunset at Pass-A-Grille Beach on 12/31/17. In only 10 days Ethan S., our wedding coordinator, was able to fulfill our every request and ensure that our wedding was perfect. Thank you Ethan, Geoff S., Chase D., and John M. for making our beach wedding the wedding of our dreams. It was the most beautiful day. We wouldn’t change a thing!!

Sent on 01/02/2018