Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Gulf Beach Weddings 7
  • Rachael

Rachael Hughett · Married on 03/25/2019

Perfection!

My now HUSBAND and I are from Ohio, as are our family and friends. However, we travel for work and were currently residing in Florida and loved the idea of a destination wedding at Honeymoon Island. When we first went scouring the web, we wanted a company that made everything easy - Drop down menu of choices, check out with your credit card, boom done. That’s exactly what Gulf Beach Weddings offered. It was the perfect balance of having unique individual options, but not being overwhelmingly complicated. Not to mention, I don’t think more than 60 seconds passes before they email you back if you have a question. In particular, Tammy was wonderful to work with! Things I was unaware could be more tailored, she opened up to our creativity. She even invited us to stop by the warehouse to see things in person. No details were lost in transition, as the setup crew nailed our vision we communicated with her. It brought such a sense of relaxation and calmness to the day! It was perfect and there is literally not one single thing I would have changed throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 8
    Gulf Beach Weddings 9
    Gulf Beach Weddings 10

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Rachel, Congratulations! Thank you very much for the positive feedback - we will certainly share this with every member of the team involved!

Kate S · Married on 03/19/2019

Amazing, highly recommend!

The experience was amazing! I truly can’t say enough wonderful things about your company! I decided 2 weeks out that I wanted to get married on the beach while we were already planning on being in Florida on vacation and you made everything so easy! It was a dream wedding and everything was perfect! The minister was precious and sweet with such a kind spirit. The photographer was fun and lively and personable and super skilled at working with young kids. Tracy & Taylor were both so helpful with last minute changes and were so pleasant to work with. Jeff was there for set up and it looked awesome and the music he played during the ceremony and after was perfect. From start to finish, y’all made the ceremony beautiful, intimate and absolute perfection. I would highly recommend your company to anyone and I already tell everyone I know how phenomenal every single person I interacted with was!! Glowing recommendation and 10/10!!! :)

Sent on 04/05/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Kate, Congratulations! Thank you very much for the positive feedback - we will certainly share this with every member of the team involved!

Chelsey · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Exceeded our expectations!
    They are wonderful to work with!
    Respond very quickly to emails and they give their honest opinions and advice (which was greatly appreciated!)
    We added some personal touches & it looked great!
    The guys setting up our venue at Mandalay Park (Clearwater Beach) were wonderful!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 11
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Hernandez · Married on 02/11/2019

They do it ALL!

Want to have a beautiful ceremony on the beach? And don't want to worry about a thing? Call the guys at Gulf Beach Weddings. They even have a venue located on Gulf Blvd for your convenience. I had the pleasure to DJ at their venue several times and I always hear all the great comments from the guest ( after the ceremony ) talking about how beautiful and perfect the ceremony was.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 12
    Gulf Beach Weddings 13
    Gulf Beach Weddings 14
    Gulf Beach Weddings 15
    Gulf Beach Weddings 16

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Jonathan - we are so happy for you two. Thank you very much for letting us play a small role in your Big Day!

Emily Sanchez · Married on 02/08/2019

The perfect wedding!

Everything was absolutely perfect. Email Communication with the coordinator was superb! She was always prompt and very helpful. The vendor referrals were too notch.
    The day of the ceremony was stress free and perfect! The set up was beautifully designed. Everyone from the officant to the photographer were outstanding! Couldn't ask for a better day! MANY many thanks!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Emily - we are so happy for you two! Thank you for letting us share in your special day.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Gulf Beach Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end!! I would highly recommend them for ease of booking, ability to design your wedding on the website, and the most spectacular ceremony. They were so helpful in answering any questions and returning calls that we may have had. We had our ceremony at Coquina Beach and it was just perfect - the guests are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and everyone loved the steel drummer!! Yall are the best by far and it has been a pleasure to work with you. The ceremony was unforgettable and fun and thank you for all that you did to make our Feb. 2nd wedding executed with excellence!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Emily! Thank you for all the positive feedback and letting us share in your BIG day. It was a pleasure working with you both on making your dream wedding come true and wish many many years of happiness to come. I will extend all these praises to everyone involved!

Adam Mctish · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent wedding on Coquina Key Beach

Gulf Beach Weddings was phenomenal. They organized a wedding we attended on 2/2/2019, and we will be recommending them to all friends and family in the future. From the beach site, beautiful flowers, chairs, music and gazebo arch to the customer service and staff, everything was 5-star and a great value (not to mention we had an amazing sunset!). Most importantly, the bride, groom and family absolutely loved it, and they couldn’t have asked for a better company to organize the wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Julie Cave · Married on 02/02/2019

Spectacular wedding venue with BEAUTIFUL set up!

Gulf Beach Weddings provided a beautiful set up - high quality chairs and accessories, prompt/early set-up to perfection, and very friendly to work with. They were very accommodating and wanted to make sure that we were happy. They went the extra steps to rake the area and even drew hearts in the center aisle - it was simply beautiful and our guests loved it! I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 17

Julie,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I will be sure to share this with everyone involved! We wish you both many years of happiness to come and congratulations again!
  • Allie

Allie Su · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome experience

Such a pleasure working with Gulf Beach Weddings! Everyone was professional and fun to work with! Thank you for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 18
    Gulf Beach Weddings 19
    Gulf Beach Weddings 20
    Gulf Beach Weddings 21

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Allie, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. We will certainly share with the entire team involved, thank you for letting us share in your Big Day!

Karen · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent and beautiful wedding!

We are so pleased with our wedding and all the expert assistance we received from Gulf Beach Weddings! They surpassed our expectations! It was the wedding of a lifetime!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 22
    Gulf Beach Weddings 23
    Gulf Beach Weddings 24
  • Michelle

Michelle Richards · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing experience!

We can not say enough great things about Gulf Beach Weddings. From the first email of asking for information we were greeted with friendly staff who made wedding planning a breeze. We are so amazed that within minutes of any email sent we received a reply.

The day of the wedding went perfectly. It was raining the morning of the wedding and we were pleasantly surprised to wake up to an email with weather updates and at which point we would need to make alternative plans. Being from Florida we know that rain was a possibility planning a beach wedding but Gulf Beach Weddings put us at ease that no matter what the weather we were going to have a great day.

The wedding could have have gone better. The set up was beautiful and exactly what we picked. The crew at the beach was helpful and friendly. The most impressive part was the efficient provided through Gulf Beach Weddings- Daniel Stuecher. He was personable, caring, and funny. Everyone thought we personally knew him.

Most people spend months planning a wedding just to have it be over in a few short hours. Thanks to Gulf Beach weddings doing the set up/ break down we spent all day enjoying.

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 25

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Michelle - thank you very much for the positive feedback! Thank you especially being specific, we will share this with everyone involved accordingly. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Experience

Working with Gulf Beach Weddings was the BEST decision my husband and I made during the wedding planning process! They were quick, professional, and friendly to all of my questions and concerns. Our big day went perfect thanks to all of their help. All of our guests complimented the ceremony decorations and the artwork in the sand they did. I highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for their amazing services!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Logan, thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are excited for what life has in store for you both - we wish you nothing but endless health and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving from Gulf Beach Weddings and Congratulations!

Russia · Married on 11/11/2018

Just Magical

From the first moment we reached out to them they were hyper professional and compassionate, At times it felt their excitement for our wedding was only surpassed by our own. Tracy was very efficient and helped talk us through our ideas for what we wanted for our big day. Throughout the year of planning we called them to ask questions, and they always guided us without pushing anything onto us. When it came time for the day Kenya was our coordinator and couldn't have been more helpful or delightful. We had planned a sunset wedding and the timing was impeccable. We truly can't thank them enough for everything. Our wedding was magical and they were a big part of that. The photographer they provided was also amazing, his name was Chris and his pictures were incredible. Thank you Gulf Beach Wedding! You helped deliver the best day of our life.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Russia,

It was a pleasure working with you and Michael and thank you for the excellent feedback! I am so glad that I got to meet you both in person a couple times prior to the BIG day! We wish you both many years of happiness to come and congratulations again! :)
  • Christine

Christine Mcdonald · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we wanted

I was a little nervous at first planning a wedding online but we got exactly what they said we would. The pictures show you what to expect and everyone was so nice and set it up exactly as we had discussed. We couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Christine, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/10/2018

November, 10,2018 the experience was great thanks!

Hello, my husband and I wedding were perfect and we like to take the time to thank Gulf Beach Weddings for bringing all my ideas to life. The set-up was beyond my expectations. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 33
    Gulf Beach Weddings 34
  • Susan

Susan Dutter · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Extremely responsive staff!

Amazing! Fthe moment we decided to use Gulf Beach Weddings, everyone was incredibly accommodating and responsive! Any time I needed anything, I received the information usually within minutes. Our experience was stress free and I appreciate how responsive people were. It made our day so easy. Our set up looked amazing, the officiant, wedding coordinator and all the staff were incredible. Our wedding day was perfect! I could not have dreamed of a better experience. Thank you!"

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 35
    Gulf Beach Weddings 36
    Gulf Beach Weddings 37

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Susan, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. We are so happy for the two of you!

Kaitlin Rockas · Married on 10/27/2018

The Wedding of my Dreams

Gulf Beach helped my husband and I plan the wedding of our dreams all the way from Dayton, OH. Through emails, phone calls, and vendor help, our day went just as I would have hoped it would AND MORE. My entire family continues to awe over how beautiful the presentation of the wedding was. They are wonderful, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kaitlin,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and Chad and we wish you both many years of happiness! Congratulations again!

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!!! Connected us with vendors. Ceremony set up was beyond our expectations!!! Simply AMAZING! Excellent communications before we arrived and exceptional the day of. Made our day so much less stressful!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jason · Married on 08/18/2018

The gulf beach weddings made our day very special and they said it was more beautiful than we had imagined.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 38

Tequisha · Married on 08/18/2018

The staff at Gulf Beach Weddings are absolutely amazing. I received responses to my emails, no matter how long or short, very quickly. No questions were left unanswered. This helped to set my mind at ease, especially with all of my changes. The staff was knowledgeable and eager to please. The process was simple, yet personal. I loved it! I’m so happy we made the decision to use Gulf Beach Weddings! Superb!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 44
    Gulf Beach Weddings 45
    Gulf Beach Weddings 46

Beth · Married on 08/04/2018

From a year out planning ahead, to the day of the wedding, Gulf Beach Weddings was absolutely perfect.
    They are extremely responsive thru chat messages on the website, and email. I had many questions along the way since we were planning from out of state, and not once was I left in the dark. I also was able to plan a long weekend to come to Florida and go to the Gulf Beach Weddings warehouse to pick out décor and colors in person. I HIGHLY recommend doing that. It was fun, and the warehouse was very organized.
    The day of the wedding had immediate contacts for on site. Everything went extremely smooth and we were not stressed about a detail.
    I hope all couples can experience the magic we did for our destination wedding. This company knows how to do it right and affordable.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2018

My wedding was more beautiful than I ever dreamed! Living in Kentucky they made everything very easy for me. They were super responsive and kept me calm all the way up until the morning of (due to weather scares.) The entire experience was simple and perfect. My photographer, Chris, was amazing. The man that set it up did a beautiful job and we happened to stay at a condo right across the street from the wedding venue. We watched him for 3 hours put so much detail in time into the set up. Our officiant did an amazing job. From the time I booked it to the finish of it everyone made it easy and fun. I had the best day and I wish I could redo it over and and over again!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 47
    Gulf Beach Weddings 48
    Gulf Beach Weddings 49
    Gulf Beach Weddings 50

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything was perfect! We wanted a stress free and relaxed wedding and that’s exactly what we got!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Stephen · Married on 07/20/2018

A perfect stress free ceremony. Exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2018

Words can't even express how amazing the whole experience was from start to finish. The planning process was so easy and everyone we talked to was so nice and answered all my questions. The day of our wedding was AMAZING! Everything was perfect! I could not be happier! I wouldn't changed a thing about our experience and can't recommend Gulf Beach Weddings enough! Thank you for making our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 07/25/2018