8 Reviews for GuestBookPlatters.com, Inc.

8 GuestBookPlatters.com, Inc. Reviews

I ordered the oval signature platter and it turned out perfect. Melissa was very responsive and even customized the colors to match my wedding. Everyone liked the platter and commented on how unique it was. Overall, it was fantastic I am super happy I got it.

Profile Picture User3215820, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Melissa was great through the process of making the guest book platter. She noticed that my design didn't match the colors I selected for the wording so she suggested a slight change. I am so excited for our guests to see the platter and to display it in our home after the wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

As maid of honor, I ordered a guest book platter for my best friend to have at her wedding. It was given to the bride at her bridal shower and she was beyond thrilled and touched to have this as a keepsake to remind her of her wedding day. Melissa Avery, the artist of guestbookplatters.com was such a pleasure to conduct business with, she confirmed the order and desired artwork within 24 hours of my online order placement. She rush ordered the delivery, packed very well for airplane travel. To make the gift more special, she painted a personal message on the back of the platter to the bride from all the bridesmaids as per our request. I highly recommend this vendor. You will be satisfied, guaranteed.

Profile Picture User2412232, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy with our choice to get a guestbook platter for our wedding. I received so much communication from them when ordering the platter and when I received it, it was so much better than I had hoped for. So many commented on what a unique and adorable idea this was and the design matched our decor perfectly. I will definately order one again for other big events in our lives!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/10/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

okay... ever wish there was a more than 5 stars section? Melissa was WONDERFUL & THEN SOME!

I took a big risk asking a vendor states away, that I had no knowledge of, to provide a service for the most important day of my life & I am SO glad I did. I wanted a custom design, a traditional bride but the groom in a kilt...yes a kilt :-) and she made it happen. Working through the details was so easy & she was so prompt in getting ideas & scans back to me to decide on things that I actually received the plate way ahead of when I expected to get it.

The platter is a nice weight & the design was exactly as I had hoped. My only problem is that it is so pretty I don't know if I can bring myself to actually use it...lol

I know that if the need arises for another custom platter I will DEFINATELY make that Texas to New York call & order from Melissa again!

Profile Picture Lindy, 11/22/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Melissa two - three weeks before my wedding...through email in a panic since it was a spur of the moment decision to have a surprise wedding.

I started by sending her a picture of what I wanted on the plate asking if it was possible to get a custom plate no later than a few days before the wedding. She was very patient and kind helping me through the process, we spoke by phone and finalized the plate designs. It was purchased through the website and she began her work.

I put my total trust in her work.. and I am so happy I did. The plate arrived in plenty of time for the wedding... (the plate was made in about a week). It was double boxed for safety during shipping. Matter of fact it was so well packed it took me 10 minutes to get it unwrapped.

When I opened the box, I was so impressed with her talent and the plate was perfect - exactly what I wanted and what we had discussed. The plate came with very simple instructions for care of the plate after signing. AND it was a big hit at the wedding for something different and something unique to us.

This is a GREAT lady to deal with - professional and talented... if you are looking for a guestbook platter... she is your gal...

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I did a web search and found this platter for my brother's wedding. I won HUGE brownie points from his soon to be bride. She absolutely LOVED this platter. I've ordered it for my own wedding and have recommended this item for a wedding anniversary party. Not only was I impressed with the finished product I was impressed with the shipping. Before I even looked at the platter I knew it would be beautiful because of the attention they paid to the details in the packaging. They even provided a little printed sign with the a cute request that included the bride & groom's name on it (that can stand up on table). It was made of a type of thick white board. It's this attention to detail that impressed me the most. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful.

If you want to try something different then the boring old guest book, look at this platter.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/28/08, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These platters were so cute and a nice substitute for the boring guest book!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/30/06, 6 Reviews