Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers Reviews

91 Reviews for Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers

1 User photo

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers 1

Ann · Married on 03/28/2015

The team was great. Preparing beforehand by walking the venue with us making suggestions on best traffic/people flow. Showing up day of with even extra supplies to make sure all of the tables were decorated and just great presentation.

Food was amazing and abundant, they tweaked the menu as the attendee's made suggestions to us,

Especially, the team always paying attention to the crowd and Taryn to - us (bride and groom) ensuring that we had something to eat, that we had everything we needed and that we were happy.

Sent on 03/31/2015

sharon · Married on 03/01/2015

We used Guess Who's Coming to Dinner for my son's wedding about 5 years ago and came back to them again because of the service and all the good comments about how good the food was. Thank you so much for making the wedding day so very nice and tasty!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/01/2015

Taryn was GREAT to work with! She was always willing to help and make any changes that we wanted and was helpful in keeping the costs down. Thank you so much! The food was great and the servers made everything work smoothly.

Sent on 03/03/2015

We utilized Guess Who's Coming to Dinner for our holiday party. We had approx. 150 people and the food and service were amazing. The staff was very accommodating and our event was a huge success. I would utilize them again without hesitation and have already supplied their name to a few of our business partners. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/19/2014

flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/22/2014

Fabian did an amazing job of being on top of everything at the reception. Many people have came and told me how awesome the chicken florentine was. Great job of making sure me and my husband were tended to the entire evening. Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/08/2014

I will definitely look forward to working with Felicia and Kate and the staff at Guess Who's Coming to Dinner again. They truly went above and BEYOND-helped with things that the venue refused to help with such as setting chairs and moving furniture. The food was delicious, affordable, and had a great presentation. We also did a room flip from ceremony to reception and the flip was done efficiently. Most importantly, all of the staff had great positive attitudes. They know how to work as a team with other vendors and always had smiling faces!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner helped to make our daughter's wedding a very special day. The food was delicious and the service was great! They were so easy to work with. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tony · Married on 10/25/2014

Our family could not have been happier with the catering experience we had with our daughter's wedding. Both the people on the phone and at the event were great to work with. I always worry about not having enough food for events like this, but the quantities were very generous, and the food both looked and tasted great. The people at the event were professional and friendly, and I won't remember all the names, but I did appreciate working with Fabian. I checked with him often regarding both the food and alcohol and he was a big help in making the event successful. I would without question use Guess Who's Coming to Dinner should my other daughter decide to marry in the Dallas area.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

The food was excellent and the service was great. They were attentive to us and our wishes and were flexible with the napkin choices even at the lat minute. They are very affordable and I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot compliment this vendor enough. When we went for our tasting everything we tried was amazing. They were so organized when it came to emailing me and coordinating our supplies. My wedding food was amazing and they packed a big bag of food and cake for my husband and I to take with us. Everyone was telling us how great the service and food was at our wedding. I cannot praise them enough!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ana · Married on 08/29/2014

Guess Who Coming To Dinner did an AMAZING job! We provided a buffet dinner at our wedding, and it was delicious. They provide so much for a very reasonable price. We got so many compliments from our guest. I highly recommend GWCTD!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Hayley · Married on 05/03/2014

The BEST food I've had at a wedding and I've been to quite a few. I had so many of my guests come up to me and rave about the food. When I went to the tasting I expected just a little sample, but I had a huge plate full! For the wedding we had 2 kinds of pasta AND fajitas both chicken and beef plus a starch side dish, fruit and cheese, and 2 hors d'oeurvres. For that amount of food at a wedding you'd think the price would be through the roof! But they are very affordable. The people there are so nice, professional, and I never felt like I wasn't cared about. They made sure I was happy with all my choices and if I wanted to change something, they never made it seem like I was being complicated or anything. And I always got a quick response.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Planning a destination wedding in Dallas was made easier with the help of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Andrea helped us with all aspects of the meal planning via email and phone calls. They provided lists for us to contact everyone we needed to down to how much beer to buy. We participated in two tastings to determine the menu and were given lots of options for timing the event. The food was
    excellent, the presentation was beautiful and the staff was so professional and courteous to everyone.
    They made the whole evening flow smoothly. It was a very memorable event and we were so happy to
    have selected them as our caterer.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Erin · Married on 04/19/2014

We enjoyed the catering and service that you provided. The food was delicious and everyone was so friendly and professional. We've received so many compliments on the food. Thank you so much for everything. We highly recommend your services!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers's reply:

Thank you Erin! We enjoyed catering your wedding at the Richardson Woman's Club!

J · Married on 04/19/2014

Andrea was very prompt on her emails. Food is delicious and affordable for any budget! Fabian our party captain made our reception easy. Always with a drink in our hand. We had a party bag to eat after the wedding. Great vendor!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are glad to have been a part of your wedding reception!

Monica · Married on 04/12/2014

Our guests are STILL raving about the food from GWCTD. The staff did an excellent job with setup and service at Delaney Vineyards. I got my beloved mash potato martini bar, which was better than I even imagined. Everything was delicious and warm when we began the dinner hour. The staff even had special plates made for me and my groom to make sure we got something to eat! The menu was super affordable and still turned out absolutely fantastic. The outdoor and indoor bar staff kept everyone happy with wine and beer and the service staff was quick to clean up. I could not say anything bad about our catering! Thank you so much GWCTD!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Cheyenne · Married on 03/22/2014

Oh my goodness were they good!! I can't tell you how much we appreciate how well they did. My husband and I are very... well... too laid back about a lot of things, so we felt like we were losing our minds the day of our wedding. But have no fear, GWCTD stepped in and handled everything! Andrea was there with her crew and she asked simple questions throughout the night (basically are you ready for this, are you ready for that) and she took care of it all. The bartenders were especially friendly and accommodating, to anything we requested it was, "don't worry, consider it done." I didn't have a chance to talk to anyone handling our buffet (Andrea and another person were so wonderful they prepared two plates of food for us so we actually got to eat!!) but everyone of our family and friends had so many compliments for them.
    Now the food.... was AWESOME. We had brisket, roasted chicken, BBQ sauce (on the side as requested), garlic sauteed broccoli and carrots, mashed potatoes, and rolls and it was wonderful. After our event they packed up the extra and our friends took it to our house. We have been eating on it for a few days now and strangely enough, I'm not tired of it. It was all so good. Especially the chicken, it was so tender and juicy it was easy to eat it off the bone with a fork. And another thing, they packed up enough food for two so we could eat once we got to our room. I have to say, at first I didn't think it was necessary, but when we got back we were HUNGRY. It was so great to have that midnight snack already made up for us.
    All in all they were so great, I would recommend them to ANYONE. Should we need catering in the future, we will definitely give them a call!! Thank you GWCTD!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers's reply:

Thank you Cheyenne! We enjoyed catering your wedding at The Cotton Mill in McKinney! That was the first time we had done the BBQ Chicken bone-in, and it was so good we will be adding it to our menu! Your friends and family were a pleasure to work with! We appreciate your rave review!

kathy · Married on 01/18/2014

We picked GWCTD based on the taste of the food at first - by far the most flavorful and best value. But soon realized it was also the great service that stands out after working them. From Kay, who answers the phone, to Andrea who always was there to take our every question and change of mind, to the guys in the kitchen unloading and loading our cars, to the staff who worked the wedding so professionally and courteously. We were very impressed, and got SO MANY great comments about the wonderful food. We highly recommend GWCTD to everyone we come in contact with for catering needs.
    Thank you for making our daughter's wedding day so delightful.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers's reply:

Thank you Kathy! We really enjoyed catering for you and your family at your daughter's wedding reception at the Cotton Mill in McKinney, Texas!

Karina · Married on 01/11/2014

GWCTD did such a great job at my wedding, not only was the staff on top of everything they all were incredibly friendly and professional. My entire family was very impressed with the service and not once did I nor my husband have to check on anything.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Daniel · Married on 11/02/2013

We were very impressed by Guess Who. The staff was very helpful and flexible in planning and preparing for the wedding day. Their pricing was very competitive and we felt like we got more then we payed for.

On our wedding day we barely noticed they were there. They set up, took care of the guests, and cleaned up discreetly and professionally. Any time we asked for something it was handled quickly and effectively.

They did a great job for us and we couldn't have been happier with our choice.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Cortney · Married on 10/18/2013

I worked with Guess Who Is Coming to Dinner Catering for my wedding on 10/18/2013 at the Delaney Vineyeards and they were WONDERFUL. When I went to the tasting, I felt no pressure to pick them to cater my wedding. I worked with Andrea and she was so kind and willing to work with the different food we wanted. I had no stress or worry on my day regarding the food. All of my guests loved the food; we even go to take the leftovers (which they box up for you) home and the food was still awesome! I would highly recommend this catering company for your event. Thank you GWCTDC!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your review Cortney! We enjoyed working with you and catering your wedding at Delaney Vineyards!

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner did a fantastic job at our wedding. Before the wedding, Andrea was easy to work with, answered all our questions, and set up a great menu. Days before the wedding, I sent her pictures of how we wanted everything in our reception to look and Guess Who made it happen. They also let my husband take the alcohol to them days before the wedding. At the wedding, the buffet was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was awesome. Our bartenders made sure my drink and my husband's was always full. When it was all over, they helped my brothers and my parents pack up the extra food and alcohol and get it to their cars. They also packed my husband and I a dinner to take to our hotel, which was a life safer as we were starving (this is also the only way I got to try our cake!!). I would definitely use Guess Who again!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! We really enjoyed working with you and catering your wedding at the Old Red Museum!

CHRISTINA · Married on 10/05/2013

The menu was great, price was awesome, food was great and the staff was even better. They worked with us to get the menu just right. The staff was very attentive during the event. Everything was beautiful. Everyone is still commenting on how good the food was. And to top it all off, they made my husband and I to-go boxes of everything to enjoy after the event was over, which was good because we didn't really eat anything during.

Sent on 11/20/2013

diane · Married on 07/12/2013

GWCTD was amazing from start to finish. They had many menus choices to fit any budget, they were flexible and so pleasant to work with. The staff that was actually there for the reception were remarkable and they were all very helpful and engaging. I will use them again and recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/22/2013