10 Reviews for gMedia Event Services

Props (2)
Lights (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Flip Book (1)

We worked with Guardian Media Events for our wedding and they are absolutely wonderful! We met them at a couple of bridal shows and were very nice and helpful from the beginning. Our contact worked with us on our package and payment and made the process so easy for us! They were wonderful at our wedding reception as well! Everyone was so nice and helpful and they made our cocktail hour and reception so wonderful! I highly recommend Guardian Media Events for your DJ, monogram and Photo booth needs. Thank you again Guardian Media Events for your outstanding service throughout the entire planning process!

Profile Picture Cory, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Everyone had a blast at our reception. They loved the photo booth and Chris kept everyone having fun on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Audio Equipment, Lights, Photobooth

We came upon GME as a D.J for our wedding by simply researching D.J.’s in the Indianapolis area. We did not want anything fancy, just someone who can get the party going and making sure things were happening when they were supposed to. Chris did exactly that and more! I did a great job communicating with the staff at our venue and with us to make sure everything went smoothly. It was a great price and we could not of asked for a better D.J. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any future events.

Profile Picture User5565334, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would definitely recommend them. I was highly satisfied with the reception. The dj is a very out going and friendly guy. The bubble machine was a big hit with the kids and adults. Also had the photo booth through them which was busy all night long. The guest loved it. It was an awesome reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of having an awesome time. You will note be disappointed! Thank you again guardian media for your awesome hard work!! :)

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris from Guardian Media Event Services was a blast to work with for our wedding! From the first time we met with him, we hit it off and knew that we would have him provide the entertainment for our big night. Everything with the company was professional and a great experience. The online planning portal made it easy to pick the music we wanted to play and create a timeline for the night. He kept our guests dancing, us on time for everything, and the Photo Booth served as a nice gift for our guests to help remember the night. We would highly recommend booking them for your wedding and reception!

Profile Picture User5070601, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
1.6

Just a few of the issues: music selection, sound/speakers, unnecessary and unprofessional
announcements.

When discussing the microphones, I questioned if we all needed one, and described that my
voice carries much more than the groom. I found out later, per the guests and mother of the bride, that only the preacher and myself could be heard. For whatever reason, the groom had to share a channel with the reader. During this process, he could not get the mic to turn back on after her reading. The ceremony had to continue and he was not heard, which was my worst fear.

We started releasing tables for dinner around 5:45 when dinner wasn't to start until 6:15pm. The bridal party was not released first.

The kitchen had all sorts of equipment malfunctions that day, however that did not need to be addressed to the wedding guests.

Money was an issue the morning of the wedding. I was confident that we had already settled the bill, but come to find out, there was yet another charge.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3769435, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A++ service. Family friendly. Respectful. Honest. Caring.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Guardian Media was very professional and ensured everyone had a great time taking pics. I was the graphic artist and personally communicated with the staff about our photo needs. I definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Myra, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone had a great time with the photo booth. Chris and his staff were very professional and friendly. I would recommend 100 times over to family and friends. Tammy Hunn-----mother of bride

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved our DJ! He had high energy and made sure our guests were invloved and had fun! They have an awesome, people friendly website where you can plan your reception down to the very last minute. They are professional and always responded to any questions we had in a timely manner. We were very pleased and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney , 9/2/12, 5 Reviews