GSquared Weddings Reviews

109 | Snohomish, WA

109 Reviews for GSquared Weddings

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

I can not say enough good things about this company! They were helpful, professional, and took beautiful pictures.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Thanks Jennifer! Your wedding was amazing! <3

Marphillia · Married on 03/05/2016

Kate literally dove under my group of people to get the perfect photo of our toast!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

<3 Your wedding was so much fun MarPhillia & Tony! Congratulations again!

Brittany · Married on 11/14/2015

To future couples looking for a photographer, Kate is an amazing choice that you will not regret!! She did such an amazing job at everything she did for is and even went above and beyond just being a photographer!!! Not only did she listen and do whatever shots we wanted, she came up with amazing and fun ideas for us as well and with everything she did just always made you feel beautiful. She was very professional but in a great fun way that didn't make it feel awkward to be around, it was very relaxed environment the whole time! I promise you you will not regret having GSquared being a part of your day!! I honesty couldn't imagine not having them be a part of it!! I can't thank you enough for everything you did!! It was an amazing day!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Awww, thank you Brittany! We loved being a part of your day too - you had an amazing family and wedding party. :)

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't know how to put everything into words on how appreciative I am of Gsquared Weddings. From day one of meeting them we knew that they would be our photographers. I am not a person who likes taking a lot of pictures, but with Kate and Josh being there they made it enjoyable. They made us laugh and those are this pictures that I really enjoyed taking. During the preparation of the wedding Kate was the go to person if I needed help on anything. From how to do my RSVPs to finding someone to get a veil from if mine did not come in on time. I could not have chosen a better photographer.

Sent on 06/15/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Awww, thanks Sarah! You're amazing too - your wedding was so filled with love, it was an honor to be a part of it.

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

I will try to keep this short, but I could say a million great things about GSquared. Here is my SHORT list of things they helped with in my wedding (which means they helped a lot): bustling my dress, wrapping bouquets, putting out centerpieces, making a cake topper on the spot when I had a meltdown and couldn't find mine, re-curling my hair, helping make sure the night ran smoothly...oh and most of all, somehow they managed to take stunning pictures all night while doing the aforementioned. They saved my wedding when everything went downhill, not something you expect out of your photographers when you hire them but Kate and Josh legitimately care about their clients and making their day special, not something I can claim about some of the other vendors I worked with. I am hiring GSquared for any reason I need pictures in the future because I have no doubt they will knock it out of the park.

Sent on 11/02/2015

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren, it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding! <3 Kate & Josh

Mercedes · Married on 08/15/2015

Oh my gosh, where do I begin? Kate and her husband were amazing!! They took so many wonderful pictures and let us do goofy crazy things in our pictures and just let us be ourselves and let that shine through in our photos. They are both so talented!! I couldn't ask for a better photographer. They were just absolutely wonderful. Kate was also not just my photographer but she also helped me with my dress and my bustle and my veil and making sure everything was in place. She also did an amazing job just being there for me during the wedding, making sure I had food and water and was all set. She helped the day go by smoothly and made sure I was a happy bride with everything I could ever need. She was just so so wonderful, I can't thank her enough. I recommend her to everyone I know who's looking for a wedding photographer and anyone is lucky to have her as one! She's so amazing and caught memories that we will cherish forever and did just the best job for my wedding the Sadie/Mercedes & Justin Jamieson wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Thank you Mercedes! We loved being a part of your wedding. <3 Kate & Josh

As the officiant at the wedding of Sadie and Justin Jamieson, I was so pleased with the professional way Kate and Josh went about photographing the wedding. They were able to place themselves where they needed to be while in no way being intrusive to the ceremony or distracting from the event. It takes a special talent to know where to be to get the pictures that the bride and groom want without interfering in any way. They were excellent to work with and enjoyable at the same time.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Thank you so much, it was an honor to work with you. <3 Kate & Josh

Kate and josh are incredible! Not only are they both passionate about the moments they capture, but they aren't afraid to get down and dirty to get that *perfect* angle for you. Kate was more than I could have ever asked for. She is SO knowledgeable and she helped me and my girls with more than just pictures. She gave us tips and tricks for the wedding day and also helped me get into my wedding dress when it was crunch time. She was on my side the whole night and made me feel like a star. If you're looking for a photographer that has a high level of professionalism but can also make you feel like a friend, I definitely recommend GSquared!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Erin · Married on 08/05/2015

Amazing amazing amazing! Kate and Josh went above and beyond in all ways! These are the most amazing pics I have ever seen! I have already gotten so many compliments and friend that now want to come to WA just to have Kate and Joah be their photographers!!!! We are so lucky to have found them!

Sent on 08/07/2015

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thanks Erin! Your elopement was INCREDIBLE!

Roland · Married on 08/05/2015

————– wedding photography for the couple that wanders off the beaten path ————–

This quote can be found on the homepage of the gsquared Weddings site. This quote also described our wedding perfectly. My wife and I decided on a destination elopement and we are incredibly fortunate that we found Kate and Josh as our photographers. We changed the location of our ceremony on the morning of our wedding date and that was met with excitement and an extremely positive reaction from Kate! I guarantee you could not find another photographer who you could say that about under those circumstances! You can feel how flexible and go with the flow Kate and Josh are from the moment you meet them. They helped us in so many ways and really felt like family/friends by the end of our night of wedding photos. They had so many great suggestions for pictures, locations, and they also took our suggestions of ideas that we felt were important moments to capture. Kate and Josh also photographed off the beaten path! Josh was scaling fallen trees, jumping from rock to rock over waterfalls, Kate was at times laying in the dirt to get a perfect angle and standing in water with us to create a perfect picture! Our sneak peak of pictures was available the same night of our ceremony, which is just incredible. You absolutely must choose gsquared Weddings for your photography needs! You cannot go wrong and you will be completely over satisfied with their kindness, flexibility and most importantly, their professional photography skills. My wife and I are dying to see the finished product of our pictures from the best day of our lives. Thank you very much Josh and Kate!

Sent on 08/18/2015

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was amazing, thank you for choosing us to be a part of it! <3 Kate & Josh

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Kate and Josh are an amazing team recommended by my sister! They were so easy to work with and willing to try anything we suggested as well as making sure to give us a lot of ideas. They took great candids and caught the special moments we so wanted! We used this vendor for engagement, my boudoir (fabulous gift for my groom...he CRIED!!!), and our day of event and wouldn't change a thing! They became more like friends then "vendors." They expect the unexpected and are totally prepared for anything, which is awesome when the bride nearly passes out due to heat and lack of snacking prior to wedding :) These guys are amazing and will make sure you have the photos to remember your event! DO NOT PASS THEM UP!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Jesse · Married on 06/13/2015

Kate and Josh were and are an amazing team. They have a special gift for photography. They obviously have a love for weddings and they do everything possible to make their clients day incredibly special. They were very attentive during the engagement and were beyond wonderful and helpful on the big day. I would recommend them 100% to anyone. Thanks Gsquared !

Amber · Married on 06/13/2015

Kate and Josh are wonderful! The bar they set for themselves is above any other! What a truly fantastic experience it was and has been hanging out and creating magic with these two! They are so attentive, creative, and always go above and beyond to make their clients feel important! I would absolutely recommend the GSquared team to any and everyone! Way to knock our experience out of the park you guys!!!

Cami · Married on 06/06/2015

Josh and Kate made our day complete! Over nine months of planning Kate was ALWAYS there to help and responded to me within minutes! Our wedding day was SO hot and they STILL kicked butt! No complaints from them, at all! Though my husband and I love Josh and Kate, I do have to say, we couldn't even tell they were there! In a good way.... nothing is more annoying than having a photographer in your face the entire day... we took the pictures we wanted to take and then, they quietly observed and took beautiful photos while doing it! I didn't even notice them at the ceremony, yet they still got all of the pictures we needed and will cherish for life! This wasn't the last time we will have Josh and Kate take pictures of us! THANK YOU for making our day complete... one of a kind.... and a dream come true! BEST photog's out there BY FAR!

Kim · Married on 05/30/2015

From the first meeting, to the day of our wedding, Kate and Josh were nothing short of amazing. It was such a relief during the chaos of wedding planning to feel/know that they were the one thing I didn't need to worry about. They checked in often and were always available if I had a question or wanted honest feedback on an idea. They made our wedding day run smoothly and I truly don't know what we would have done without them there to give advice, calm nerves and deflect the crazyness of the day. We have received so many comments from our guests about how professional, helpful, and genuinely nice that they were at our wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2015

kim · Married on 05/30/2015

Sent on 06/08/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 10/24/2014

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! Pictures turned out better then I expected. Super happy

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jay · Married on 09/26/2014

Kate and her husband went far, far above and beyond the expectations of a photographer. While at our wedding they also served us as coordinators too. They didn't complain once about the rain that soaked our whole wedding party. There was a moment when I even saw Kate laying down in a puddle to get a perfect first dance shot. I'll never forget their outstanding performance on our wedding day. They truly made it unforgettable. I'll never forget the image in my mind of Kate in that puddle.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Beccy · Married on 09/13/2014

Best all around. We really could not have asked for more!

Sent on 09/15/2014

beccy · Married on 09/13/2014

We could not have asked for better services or a better photographer. Couldn't be happier! :)

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jenny · Married on 08/24/2014

Gsquared was so great, I'm so glad we choose them to do my pictures. They were unbelievably helpful. They made my special day so much easier and less stressful. Thanks again Gsquared!!!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Esbeidy · Married on 07/19/2014

Love the quality. Everything is done to meet and go beyond your expectations. Never worked with someone like Kate. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Leslie · Married on 07/18/2014

Kate and Josh were absolutely the best. My wedding was on a Friday evening, and they were extremely helpful in helping me set a timeline. We were able to get the many pictures we wanted done in time before the ceremony began, so that my groom and I could have fun and enjoy our reception with all our guests. During our reception we also had a photo booth where GSquared brought in all the props, a 3rd photographer, and created a back drop for us from one of our own pictures where my husband proposed to me. The 3rd photographer allowed Kate and Josh to continue their team work in capturing all the right photos throughout our reception. From our engagement photos, to our wedding day timeline, first look, and reception photos, Kate and Josh really looks for the spots at our venue that would capture the best photos. We could not be more pleased with what we received. Their service was exceptional, quick responses, and value exceeded both mine and my husband's expectations. They were by far flexible with all my last minute photo requests on the day of, and remained professional throughout the entire day. We received so many compliments from our family, wedding party, guests, and even friends that were unable to attend that saw our pictures on Facebook. Each were incredibly pleased and amazed by how the photos turned out. Thank you so much Kate & Josh!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Kate and josh (gsquared photography) were so much fun to have for taking our engagement pictures. They were very personable, made us feel totally comfortable, made us laugh, and the pictures turned out amazing! I will definitely recommend them to friends and family. My mother is already wanting them to take family pictures after reviewing my sneak peak pics from our session. You won't be disappointed when choosing gsquared photography!!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • kaelene

kaelene · event on: 06/08/2014

We did our engagement photos with Kate and Josh at Gsquared and they will also be the ones doing our wedding. We are one of the 2015 Wedbasador's. The process to become one, was turning in an application about our love story and our wedding. I then talked to Kate on the phone about my vision for the wedding and a lot of other special and intimate details. From that moment I knew we were in good hands. I hadn't even met her, but something about her voice made me so excited. She is as excited about our wedding as we are. That is such a special bond to have with your photographer. They are supposed to be there to catch your most intimate and special moments on your wedding day. Feeling like she was my long lost vintage sister probably helps with this.

We did the engagement shoot at Northwest Railway Museum in Snoqualmie. We aren't afraid of the camera and posing or being posed. Her and josh got such great candid moments as well as some beautiful photography "posing" moments. They listen so well and are so involved. I put on pinterest that there was a traditional pose I didn't like, and they didn't even ask. Its like she reads all of my wishes and puts them together. Disclaimer! No photographers are mind readers. But if you let her into your mind, you will be pleased by the results.

Sent on 07/01/2014