GSquared Weddings Reviews

109 | Snohomish, WA

109 Reviews for GSquared Weddings

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/26/2017

I can’t say enough positive things about the experience working with GSquared Weddings! They were the first vendor I chose for our wedding, based on the recommendation of a photographer family member, and I have never doubted the decision. Our wedding is coming up in just a few short weeks and after our experience with engagement photos, I am 100% confident that our photos will be phenomenal.
    I am fairly reluctant to be photographed, with lots of body image and self-confidence issues. Kate was incredibly supportive as we prepared for our engagement shoot – giving ideas for attire, make-up, and helping me to relax all around. On the day of our shoot, she was caring and encouraging – helping me and my fiancé really connect in the photos. I have never felt so comfortable in front of a camera!
    The resulting pictures are treasures. I am forever grateful for the love this engagement session captured, and I can’t wait to see our special day through the lens of GSquared Weddings!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Joana

Joana · Married on 02/25/2017

We HIGHLY recommend GSquared Weddings!! Kate and Josh are absolutely amazing and our wedding photos are breath taking!! Like something out of a magazine, capturing all the love and happiness on our wedding day!

Kate has been nothing but helpful, patient and more than anything a friend! She has helped us from the beginning to the end from ideas on attire for our engagement session, to vendors, our timeline, and all of her support and most importantly how AMAZNG of a photographer Kate is!!!

Thank you GSquared Weddings for capturing our forever lasting memories from the best day of our lives!

We luv you GSquared Weddings <3

Sent on 03/08/2017

Joseph · Married on 01/15/2017

Kate and Josh were absolutely amazing on our big day. They were, prompt, courteous, and an overall pleasure to work with. They went out of their way to be helpful and offered assistance at every turn. On our wedding day they helped us stay on schedule, and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted in the appropriate time frame. And of course, our pictures were stunning! I would undoubtedly recommend GSquared Weddings to anyone in the market for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Keely · Married on 12/17/2016

Kate was absolutely amazing! A hidden gem we were lucky enough to uncover in our search for a photographer, and at the time didn't realize she would become so much more. Initially we met with Kate at a coffee shop where she discussed the packages that she offered along with several albums containing sample images of her work. We immediately fell in love with Kate and booked her that morning. The package we purchased included two engagement sessions, one we drove to the mountains for a snowy photoshoot and the next one we did at a beach during the summer. Out of the two engagement sessions we received a lot of images, including images we used for our save the dates. The evening after our engagements session and wedding she had already posted several sneak peak images that we immediately fell in love with and the rest of the images were returned in a timely manner. During the wedding planning process Kate was always checking in to make sure I was on track and to assist with whatever details I needed. She was a huge help in selecting other vendors and recommending who we should use or stay away from and she was spot on with every recommendation she provided. She also met with me several times to help with the layout of our reception and also attended my rehearsal and directed the wedding party as to what they needed to do. The day of the wedding she was there early in the morning taking pictures while simultaneously making sure every detail was accounted for. She assisted in the timing of the wedding and helped us during the reception to gauge when the appropriate time for cake cutting, garter toss etc. She always made sure my drink was full and that I had everything I needed during the entire day. She was the day of coordinator I didn't have, I could not have had a successful wedding without the assistance of Kate and Josh (her husband and shooting parter)!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

This review is a little late, but I cannot express how happy I am with Kate and Josh! Not only is their work amazing, but they are so great to work with. From start to finish Kate with there with me. She had planning ideas and tips, and made my life easier. She would text and messaged me back, day or night, and helped me feel less stressed and ready for the big day. She offered her help if there was ever anything thing I needed. The entire time we felt completely comfortable with them. They are down for any shot you want and have such creative ideas that I would have never thought of. Our pictures were ready way before expected and the sneak peeks she posts the night of the event are wonderful to see. Kate was there while I was getting ready, helping with the last min. zipping up and making sure I looked perfect. They are a package deal! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. My mom is actually figuring out a date and is wants to book them for a family shoot this spring. The feedback from my wedding party and guest were "who were your photographers? They were great!" Every time we show off our pictures we are so thankful we choose such a great couple to work with. Thank you guys! You truly captured us in our pictures and I will forever be thankful!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jasmine · Married on 10/02/2016

They made sure our pictures we're just how we wanted them

Sent on 09/15/2016

Laramie · Married on 10/01/2016

I am referring you to a friend today!

Sent on 11/18/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Oh yay!! It would be amazing to see you again. Your wedding was incredible!

Tesia · Married on 09/10/2016

Hiring Kate with GSquared Weddings was easily the best decision I made in the entirety of planning my wedding. She was absolutely helpful through every step of the process and provides "sneak peeks" of the photos the night of your engagement/wedding, which was wonderful! We loved having access to a handful of our engagement photos so we could get rolling on save the dates and other wedding stuff!

On the day of our wedding, I was so nervous and being a hands-on person for project planning, it was making me more anxious not being able to help do busy work to get things done. When Kate arrived at the venue, she immediately made sure I was comfortable and had water, then made sure my bridesmaids, groomsmen and even the staff the venue provided were busy getting things done and getting the venue ready. She did an excellent job keeping everyone moving while making sure to get all the photos of the process. She helped bustle my dress numerous times (it kept coming undone) and probably my FAVORITE part, once we got to the wedding, she knew I really just wanted a beer. At first I was told we didn't have the type of beer I'd requested (no big deal, I took the other beer I knew was there). She brought me the beer, then when she realized my bartender DID have the original beer I requested, she immediately brought it to me, then made sure I never ran out while keeping tabs on how I was feeling. It was like having a photographer, coordinator, mom and best friend all in one package making sure everything went perfectly.

Her helpful hints made it so much easier for my husband and I to be able to enjoy our day, and I knew Kate was watching out for us while getting quality photographs every step of the way. THANK YOU, KATE! <3

Sent on 09/22/2016

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

I would recommend GSquared Weddings to anyone without hesitation! They made our event so wonderful and captured stunning photos! We had a narrow timeline for photos that we really wanted to stick too and they made it happen. We really appreciated the forethought and conversations that we had with them before the big day.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

Kate and Josh were so awesome on our wedding day!! They showed up early, took tons of photos of the entire day, went on a hot hike to get photos with a view and Josh even jumped on a rickshaw to shoot photos of our bike parade! They are the best!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 08/06/2016

THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! If you get the chance you need to book them ASAP! We knew the second we sat down and met with them that they were going to be our photographers, there was no need to met with anybody else. I was so blown away with every picture they took and just how helpful they were with everything including every aspect of a wedding not just photography. They are such extraordinary people and we were so lucky to have them as the photographers for one of the most important and memorable days of our lives! There will never be enough words to truly show our gratitude for everything they did! I will definitely be booking them every chance I get and telling everyone I know to pick them. Do yourself a huge favor and book them today!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kristi · Married on 07/30/2016

Kate and Josh were nothing short of amazing! The timeline Kate had for pictures was perfect, she expects that bride/bridal party will be running a bit behind so she works that into her timeline. We were done with pictures before our guest started arriving which gave us time to hide the bride and relax before the ceremony. They are easy to work with and just a great couple to be around, they make you feel so comfortable. Our pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Our money was definitely well spent with Gsquared!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Scott · Married on 07/30/2016

Kate and Josh are the best. They made us feel so comfortable on what would normally be a stressful day. They are very accommodating and knowing that they were, let us worry about other vendors and items that we knew would be problematic. From our engagement sessions to the final galleries of the wedding photos. Everything turned out great and they truly have an eye for weddings and catching those unique moments. We feel like they were good friends taking our photos, & not someone who were had just met.

Thanks again!

Scott & Kristi Murphy

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Kate and Josh was a dream! So attentive and made sure that all the shots we wanted were captured!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2016

WOW! is all i can say, we had the absolute best experience with this amazing couple! Always keeping in contact with me from the day we booked with them, checking in to see if i needed any help with anything, or when i needed any suggestions....very knowledgeable when ever i had a question arise. The level of experience they provide is out of this world. Our pictures came back with a quick turn around, & we are absolutely blown away by them, it feels like we are reliving our day every time we sit back and look at them. The emotions they captured were amazing.

We are so excited & look forward to booking a TTD photoshoot with them shortly!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Smith · Married on 07/17/2016

A lifetime of amazing memories

Let me just start with, NOT only are you getting an awesome duo of husband & wife photographers, you’re getting someone who is sooooooo well rounded in the ins & outs of everything wedding, you got a question, Kate’s got an idea already, a suggestion, a whole army of contacts to help with anything & everything imaginable. The way they can capture the most precious moments, will instantly make you fall in love with their work. They take such pride in the work they do, & it always shows in the photos they take, each one will leave you breathless.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2016

Booking with Kate & Josh, was by far the best wedding decision that we made. Our photos look amazing and reflect exactly what we wanted them to - how we felt on our wedding day. Kate is more than a photographer - she recommended all but one of the other vendors that we booked, and everyone she recommended exceeded our expectations. She will check in on how your planning is going, provided needed advice, and help you have the day that you have dreamed of. Don't hesitate book with GSquared Weddings!

Sent on 07/17/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your wedding day - it was so filled with love and laughter, we will never forget it! <3

Jeff · Married on 06/18/2016

Thank you Kate and Josh for taking pictures our wedding, and both of our engagement sessions. You guys did such an amazing job, literally capturing everything that day. Thanks to you we can always relive that day. The photos somehow turned out better than I expected.

Jeff Lindsey

Sent on 08/01/2016

Merritt · Married on 06/04/2016

Gsquared Photography was the second vendor I considered, and knew pretty much immediately to go with them! I was planning a wedding in a different state and thus feeling a little anxious about vendors, but knew after talking to Kate on the phone and reviewing their website with my fiance that we were making an excellent choice.

Arranging it via email was easy breezy and we had a contract signed quickly. I booked a solid 8 months in advance, and several times throughout that period Kate would email me to check-in and offer her assistance on planning. She met with us face-to-face the day before our ceremony, which was helpful for us to feel more comfortable in front of the camera the next day.

We were so excited to find photographers who were not only willing and able to go on our dream elopement - which included meeting at the trailhead at 6AM to go on a sunrise hike of several miles - but who genuinely seemed thrilled about our ceremony and venue and loved the hike. They even did the hike the day prior to scope out perfect photo ops. Yay! I woke up with jitters but those were alleviated along our morning hike. As we stopped for photos, I was growing more excited to see the shots because I knew they'd turn out terrific.

Turnaround time was excellent. We had a few sneak peeks to quell our curiosity and had all the photos back in two weeks. Yay! Who wants to wait forever for their wedding photos? We are currently poring over all the wonderful shots and loving them so much!

To sum it up....booking and using GSquared was an awesome experience. Kate and Josh are gifted photographers who provide excellent services at an excellent price point. Their site proclaims that they are the photographers for couples who 'wander off the beaten path' and if your wedding path is going to take you outside and in need of a photographer who isn't afraid to wake up at the crack of dawn and hike 5 miles in the mud, book GSquared. :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much - your wedding was a bucket list adventure for us! It was so awesome to be a part of such a beautiful moment.

A. · Married on 05/14/2016

We are very impressed with Kate and her husband's professionalism and talent! The photos we received are well beyond our expectation and everyone we show them to are very impressed with the originality and quality. They were very organized and speedy with group photos of our large family and wedding party, and were flexible when events were not quite going according to plan. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding day possible and I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/16/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely LOVED being a part of your wedding! Everything about your day was perfect. Thank you again for choosing us.

Patrick · Married on 05/13/2016

I know this might look fake with nothing but a perfect score. But I will say Kate and Josh are the best choice in the way of photography. We loved them they did a great job they were on point all the time and the cost was perfect. I would never want to go with any one els and I know for a fact that we will use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/09/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Awww thanks Patrick! Your wedding was so fun and filled with love. We were truly honored to be a part of it, and your friendship is a huge blessing to us!

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2016

From the time we met with Kate and Josh I knew they would be our photographers for our wedding. They go over and beyond on what anyone could ever imagine. If you need help with anything Kate is always there. Not to mention the day of the wedding she helped with things that needed to be finished in between taking our photos. They really care about their clients. They were there taking photos of all the special things that were happening during the wedding as well. You might not be able to see them but they are there.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

For the first time while writing my wedding reviews, I can actually say that I do not know where to start because of how HAPPY I am with GSquared Weddings. Kate and Jose were above and beyond what we expected. Not only did we get wonderful photography, but I received help with my timeline, they took the time to meet us for drinks before the wedding to discuss everything that we were looking for, we got hints and tips about basic wedding etiquette that we had questions about, and the most amazing part, they went the extra mile and stayed with us on our wedding day so that our dream could be played out in their photography. There is no possible way that we can thank them enough for what they did. I get to relive my wedding day with the beautiful photos and moments that they captured. There are no words to describe that feeling.

Sent on 06/09/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. Your wedding was an awesome experience, and Brian's band was fantastic! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of it!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Woods · Married on 04/30/2016

Always will recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lindsay · Married on 04/09/2016

Kate and Josh are phenomenal!

To say that I loved their service would be a severe understatement. At first glance, you may think they are out of your price range...but trust me, your money goes towards so much more than what is outlined in their photo packages.

They helped me find a venue, had tons of tips and advice about vendors, created several example day-of timelines, suggested amazing poses and shoot locations, and they were always available to chat if I emailed/called/or texted. Kate and Josh were invaluable assets on the day of my wedding. They assisted my family with setup, helped coordinate and direct various vendors, made sure everyone was sticking to timelines, dressed in accordance to my colors and theme, were amazingly composed and professional, and Kate had a magical fanny pack filled with all of the emergency goodies you never would have imagined needing (such as a sewing kit to hem/med a few of my bridesmaids sashes, blotting sheets for oily faces, safety pins to keep bra straps in place, spare lipstick, snacks for the bride...you name it)! I have probably left out a lot of the additional great details and services that they provided, but these two blew me away!

Additionally, the photo quality is spectacular. You will not believe the attention to both detail Kate and Josh have. Each of them have a different creative lens, so traditional photos turn into creative unique masterpieces.

And to top everything off, because I know it's what most brides are looking for, the turnaround time for getting your photos is insanely fast. For example, our wedding was on April 9th and we went on our honeymoon for a week. The wedding photos were ready to view on the Sunday we came back (April 17th). I couldn't believe it!

To sum up GSquared; they are two of my favorite people I have ever worked with, and I have never come across more breath-takingly gorgeous photographs in my life! Anyone would be insane not to book them!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Awww, Lindsay! You just made me cry, in a good way! Your wedding was fantastic, we loved all the little details, and your bridal party was filled with amazing people. Thanks again for choosing us to be a part of your day. <3