GSquared Weddings Reviews

109 | Snohomish, WA

109 Reviews for GSquared Weddings

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Kate and Josh were incredible. They were always responsive and were a joy to be with on the day. Our photos turned out great and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice to go with G Squared Weddings for our photography

Sent on 08/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2018

We could not have made a better choice going with Kate and Josh of GSquared Weddings to photograph our wedding. My fiancé and I met with Kate last December to ask ALL THE QUESTIONS. Kate was awesome, making time for us around Christmas, brought lots of past pictures for us to look through, and made both my fiancé and I feel so at ease. She was really responsive during the planning period, and even made a sample day of timeline for us. Like other reviewers note, her past experience as a wedding planner/ coordinator are so helpful. I had a day of coordinator, but Kate was instrumental in keeping everything moving. Kate and Josh are also great at getting a read on a group. We had planned to do a few more "just us" photos later in the night, but they could tell we were having too much fun on the dance floor with our guests, so just let those pictures slide. I could go on forever about all their wonders, but let me leave you with this: our pictures are AWESOME and we got them ridiculously fast. Could not believe our gallery was getting delivered within a week after the wedding. Thank you, Gsquared Weddings, for capturing the most amazing day and being such wonderful humans to spend the day with <3 Wouldn't have done it any other way.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

They are the WHOLE package!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Dallas · Married on 06/24/2018

Kate and Josh were great for our wedding. They were prompt, professional and flexible. Kate's previous experience as a wedding planner was incredibly helpful as she was important in moving the event along.

Dallas and Amanda

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

The Gansneder with as good as you could want. She was truly a “visual story teller” and innovative person. At my wedding, she captured moments like you (the client) wouldn’t think of asking for, or moments you wished you could live through for ever, and moments that is obviously picture perfect. She has completed over 267 weddings..... so I don’t know, but that does say a lot to me. And she always is thinking of the next photo to be ahead of time. She loves doing what she does. She was the professional, but did ask if there’s pictures I definitely wanted and she made them come true.

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 06/15/2018

Couldn't be happier!

We're so thrilled with our G Squared experience! Kate and Josh went above and beyond their duties for us - one of the bridesmaid dresses ripped and Kate stepped in and sewed it all up, and we had an immediate family member suddenly not able to make it to the wedding, and they kindly offered to livestream the ceremony for us on Facebook so my husband's grandmother could watch. Seriously, it meant so much to us to have them make our day even better than we had hoped. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sergey Trubnikov · Married on 06/04/2018

Gsquared weddings

These two people are the best at what they do, they made sure we were comfortable and had fun at our wedding! They valued our options and traditions, they had amazing ideas and produced high quality pictures we would recommend Gsquared to anyone !!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Sea · Married on 04/29/2018

Kate is amazing. She doesn't just go through the motions, she loves the brides and their stories, and knows how to capture the moment. Her pictures are such a perfect combination of romantic and photojournalism styles: she knows how to show the love in the posed pictures, and then gets some awesome shots at the reception that shows just how much fun we had. Highly recommend!! Julia & Michael, Woodinville, WA, April 2018

Sent on 05/11/2018

Shawna · Married on 02/23/2018

We loved working the Gsquared every step of the way! From the initial phone call to the final photo, they were extremely professional, answered every question, and captured every photo I wanted (and even some I didn't know I wanted). They were a little more money than I anticipated spending on a photographer but i am beyond happy I chose them, they were well worth it!!! They work as a team and made my day perfect.

Sent on 03/08/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/15/2018

Fun and Adventure

When we were planning our wedding two years ago, it quickly became apparent to us that we were going to need someone who was interested in adventuring with us. After searching through hundreds of options, we reached out to Gsquared. Best decision! Kate was a joy to work with, and captured our “January beach elopement” perfectly. The photos are a treasure that we enjoy daily, and that win compliments every time people see them. Would absolutely work with Gsquared again.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kellie · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow, I can't say enough things about Josh & Kate of GSquared!! Our wedding day was amazingly perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better photography team. As a full-time professional photographer myself, I was SO picky about my photographer. And Josh & Kate fit the bill better than I could have imagined! Their images are technically very good, but their professionalism and personalities put them over the top. Kate pays attention to every detail, and Josh got so many great shots when we didn't even know he was there! Kate even used parts of my own studio I've never thought about shooting in before, and the images were my favorites of the day. We don't usually like images of ourselves, but we LOVE our wedding photos. They could double their prices and still be worth every penny and then some. One of the best decisions we made! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Daniele · Married on 09/16/2017

Kate and Josh were so great at responding quickly and answering all of our questions! They made sure we were comfortable, hydrated, and we had all of the shots we wanted in a quick and efficient manner. We have suggested them to anyone who is looking!

shannon · Married on 09/15/2017

Kate is creative, unique, artistic, and quirky, which is absolutely wonderful and everything we could have possibly wanted in a wedding photographer. Many unique personal touches were added, which is greatly appreciated!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Kate was amazing from the start of this whole crazy process. She always made sure to go above and beyond what a "typical" photographer would do. My pictures are AMAZING and exactly what I wanted. She worked with me on anything I needed from her and also made sure to cover every single (in my opinion not always needed) intricate detail there is because there are brides out there who want that. She took a lot of weight off of my shoulders and was a calming presence as well the day of my wedding. What I also absolutely loved was how her husband takes the groom the day of and she follows the bride which really shows each party what the other was going through and the high emotions that radiated from each person that day; having captured moments of those emotions was pure bliss. She exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone who wants professional, outside-of-the box, amazing wedding photos from someone who loves there job and allows it to shine through the beautiful work. Her passion for her job is evident and in my opinion makes the photos she takes all the more wonderful.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Kate and Josh were recommended to us by another photographer, and I could not be more grateful. OUR WEDDING PICTURES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER. From the moment I started communicating with Kate, I appreciated her genuine, helpful, knowledgeable, and timely advice. As a former wedding coordinator, she helped me conceptualize the day with my wedding timeline. During our engagement shoot, both Kate and Josh made us feel very comfortable. During the wedding, they made sure we were always taken care of. Just after arriving, for example, Kate fixed all the men's boutonnieres! After the ceremony, I honestly don't even remember seeing them much, but they must have been there because they didn't miss a moment and our photos are INCREDIBLE. Throughout the day, they were more than willing to take pictures of anything we requested. They had our photos back to us within a number of days. I would never say this about myself normally, but I have never looked more beautiful in a photo, and I truly have Kate and Josh to thank for that.

Again, I can't say enough good things. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

Love working with these photographers. Kate and Josh are professional and personable at the same time. They gave us exactly what we wanted and lots of guest gave us high reviews on them. We give high recommendation.

Shalyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Our experience with Josh and Kate was amazing!!! They have become friends and we had the best time ever having them be part of our wedding, they went above and beyond to help the day go smoothly and keep everything on time. As well as get us the most amazing pictures ever!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

sapphire · Married on 08/18/2017

Very responsive and professional service. Pictures came back in a timely manner and were amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Terry · Married on 07/30/2017

Truly amazing! Such a blessing!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Sara · Married on 07/01/2017

We can't say enough great things about Kate and Josh. As soon as we booked GSquared Weddings Kate was emailing with helpful tips and advice to help guide us through the planning process and prep for the big day. Even on the day of, they were immensely helpful with setting up last minute things up in between photo sessions. Kate and Josh went above and beyond their photography roles and took the initiative to help make our day as special as possible. Their talent behind the camera though, truly speaks for itself. The pictures were absolutely amazing and our guests had nothing but compliments to provide. As wonderful as our venue was on its own, Kate and Josh were able to bring it to another level in their pictures and truly make it something special beyond our expectations. To make it even that much sweeter, their prices were very reasonable, with different packages available for engagement and wedding combinations.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Cathy · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about GSquared Weddings. We just got the photos from our wedding and were just blown away by them (it was the same with our engagement pictures). When your wedding day comes, hopefully it will be the best day of your life. But… it will most likely pass by in a blink, so having a great photographer is essential. As we looked through ours, not only did we get to relive the day, but we were able to see it in a whole new light. We got to see some great moments and pictures of guests we wished we’d had more time to spend with.

From my first meeting with Kate, I knew we would enjoy the experience. I should add, Kate is also a certified wedding planner, and advice she offered along the way was invaluable. She is well respected among other vendors in the wedding community. Not only is her work outstanding, but she is described by many as one of their favorites to work with. On our wedding day, Kate and Josh not only took outstanding pictures, but they took care of us (made sure we ate, had water throughout the day and took care of little things as they came up).

Like many couples we were a little nervous about doing photos. Kate really made our engagement session fun and that showed in the pictures and we had no stress going into our wedding day session. How many brides can say that? After our wedding we got rave reviews from our guests too. Kate and Josh took the time to get to know people, honored requests for shots and by the end of the night were as much a part of our wedding party as anyone there. Our guests loved them as much as we do.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2017

I am so happy I was told about Kate and Josh.
    They captured our day in ways I never dreamt possible. They were there from the second I began getting ready, to us preparing to leave. Seeing the pictures made me cry. There was no frills or Photoshop . There was us. You could feel the raw emotions. Nothing will ever compare to looking back at these photos and feeling as if I'm still there. They were so in tune with us and with everything going on at the wedding as hectic as it can be at times; she was calm and focused and kept with her vision. They were definitely our biggest blessing at the wedding. And I'm so glad that a friend of ours recommended them to us.

Erin · Married on 04/08/2017

There are no words that my husband and I can say or type that would begin to convey the gratitude we have when it comes to GSquared. We knew we wanted someone to capture the true US in both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. From the first meeting with Kate, she made us feel comfortable and at ease and we knew they would be the one’s to share and document our journey!
    When shooting our engagement photos we were nervous and Kate was accommodating and encouraging helping us work through the nerves and getting the one special shot I wanted.
    They also helped every step of the way when it came to advice for planning the wedding. We designed and planned everything ourselves without the help of a coordinator and or planner. She recommended vendors for us, which resulted in the best team of people we could have trusted.
    On our wedding day, Kate and Josh both were professional, quick and creative when it came to getting the shots on our list. They also managed to capture the emotion of the first look, vows and all the details that were special! They were there the moment Erin walked in and saw her vision alive and twinkling for the first time! In addition, they were everything you would need in a friend, confidant, and problem solver. We can’t stop looking at our photos!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Kate and Josh are so refreshing to talk to and work with, true artists! From the moment we met with Kate, we knew she and her husband were the pair to photograph our engagement and wedding! Kate was flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning and wedding process - I expressed my desire to have engagement photos in the snow with our dog but needed some sooner to start sending out save the dates...so she offered to do 2 separate engagement sessions!! Both sessions were AMAZING and so different, we felt so lucky to have so many great photos. Kate checked in with me frequently throughout the whole planning process and was able to offer recommendations for other vendors I was having trouble finding. The day of the wedding, they both came prepared and started taking photos immediately. Kate even had me take a few boudoir shots in the hotel before we moved to the venue for my soon-to-be husband (which he very much appreciated!!) Kate and Josh work very well as a team, both with their individual photography styles. Kate offered so much more help on the wedding day than just photographing, she knew how do/fix everything! I cannot say enough about this couple and how overjoyed we are that they were such an imperative part of our wedding. If you are on the fence about who to choose for a wedding (and engagement) photographer pair - take the leap with Kate & Josh, you won't regret it!! We can't thank you enough for everything - your love, passion, and talent for your craft shows in every single photo you guys take <3

Sent on 04/04/2017

Jessica Johnson · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing wedding photographers!

Working with Kate and Josh for our wedding was the best decision. Kate was always in communication with us, unbelievably helpful the day of our wedding and they even did a second mini engagement session for us so we could include our corgi in some pictures! This couple is professional, resourceful, and extremely talented.

Sent on 06/19/2019