GS Productions Entertainment Reviews

231 | Inwood, WV

231 Reviews for GS Productions Entertainment

Our experience with Greg was an amazing one! We were from out of town and weren't able to make it out to meet him before our wedding, but felt so comfortable with using him from the beginning! After our first Skype session with him-- we knew we wanted to use him as our DJ. His passion for music and knowledge of weddings was a huge plus-- he's a full package deal! He brings it all- music, lighting, and the day of "ring leader." Greg is incredibly easy to get along with and the guests loved him (And his music selection) at the wedding! He also made sure that our wedding was tailored to us and that the music for both the ceremony and reception were fitted to our personal taste. We used tons of his suggestions (he had so many good ones from all of his previous experience) and he was 100% on board with all of the pieces of our wedding that were unique to us and required his help--like our first dance, kissing menu, my sisters maid of honor speech, etc. If you're looking for a DJ who has the experience, can get the crowed dancing, and has a genuine passion for music-- Greg is your guy!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

Greg was exceptional. Interactive throughout the process. We met 2 months out to begin our framework of the nights festivities, then two additional times before the show. He had us rate our favorite genres, include four do not play list, and was applauded by our crowd. His group photo is priceless and was delivered next day. He kept the party going all night! Fun was had by all!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Kayla · Married on 11/08/2015

Stop searching and call DJ Sanchez right now! He is a crucial part to having an amazing wedding and is so fun and thoughtful! He was well prepared and took the time to FaceTime us on multiple occasions prior to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page! The introduction was spot on, the music was on fire and he got the guests going! Our dance floor was full the whole night! Whatever you do... call DJ Sanchez RIGHT NOW!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Absolutely perfect service. Greg had everything ready to go and made sure the event went smoothly. The music was fantastic and he kept everybody engaged. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/17/2015

Greg is absolutely amazing. From the planning process to wedding day, Greg went above and beyond. Greg showed professionalism, gave perfect advice and is very easy to talk to. Greg perfectly read the reception crowd and tailored the music to keep people on the dance floor. Thank you, Greg, for belong make our wedding day so special! <3, Cory and Bethany.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Devon · Married on 10/10/2015

Greg was amazing from Day 1...we contacted him very prematurely (about a year in advance) and he was still willing to sit down and chat with us about our expectations, timeline, etc. He was beyond helpful with our planning and even recommended other vendors whom we ended up booking per his advice (he was right- they were also excellent!). Cannot say enough thanks! Would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • User5520046 · 2+ years ago

Greg is awesome! Not only was he organized, supportive, and responsive in the planning process (seriously he knew more about wedding planning than anyone else I've ever met) but he was also flexible during the actual cermony when we asked to move up requested songs, shorten songs, etc...A great guy to work with and a great DJ!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

Greg was amazing!!!! He kept our wedding guests on the dance floor the entire reception and definitely made it a night to remember!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cara · Married on 09/26/2015

Greg was the most helpful, attentive and AMAZING DJ we could have asked for on our wedding day. He not only takes the time to get to know you and your spouse, he then customizes the entire playlist for the day (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing) to meet exactly what you are looking for. To our surprise, he also acted as a wedding planner of sorts, contacting all our vendors, to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Our vendors said he is the first DJ to EVER do this! If I had to do it all over again, there is not a doubt in my mind Greg would be our first (and only) choice for DJ!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Greg was seriously the most organized, put together, honest, accountable piece to my entire wedding! As everything was slowly coming unraveled Greg was my constant. I'll never forget at our first meeting he said "I bring cake cutters to every wedding." And I laughed and said, oh you don't know me, I never forget anything.. Well guess what! I forgot cake cutters and yet again he was there to save the day. I truly feel as though we have made a life long friend with Greg, and I look forward to utilizing his services for whatever events come up in the future (hopefully no other weddings for us though ;) ) And just as an aside, Greg was more like a wedding planner/organizer/calming resource throughout this entire process. I cannot imagine this day without him! Well, and maybe my husband! :) We can't thank you enough Greg! And hope to keep in touch with you!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User5420453 · 2+ years ago

Greg went above and beyond the duties of a DJ to make sure our wedding was memorable and special. He is very professional and listens to your ideas as well as provides great ideas when you need them. My wife and I were so happy we chose Greg to be our DJ. Our wedding was beautiful and entertaining all thanks in part to Greg.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Greg was amazing. Music and organization/flow of our wedding were extremely important to us, and he exceeded our expectations. We did not have to worry about anything - Greg was always letting us know what was happening next and making sure we were ready to move on to the next step of the reception. Our friends and family had a wonderful time dancing and it was a party we will never forget! I am so thankful we found Greg. He is so organized and experienced, and you can tell he really enjoys what he does. He had great ideas for us but also worked very hard to match our vision. We would hire him again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU GREG!! -Joanna & Johnny Myers

Sent on 09/13/2015

Chiray · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I were (and still are!) very happy with the DJ services provided by Greg at our wedding. The best thing I can say about Greg is that he is very responsive and helpful: from exchanging emails to recommending other vendors, Greg was very helpful in all aspects of our reception planning. He put us in touch with a previous client of his that had their reception at the same place we had ours (Hollywood Casino), which was very helpful because we had never been to a wedding there before. Also, Greg scheduled a face-to-face session with us one evening during the week about 3 months prior to the wedding which I appreciated for two reasons: 1) the 2 months before the wedding is hectic, so I liked meeting with him before the madness, and 2) talking in person is always different than talking via email, so it was helpful to get to actually talk to him about my ideas and concerns and get his feedback and recommendations. Actually, we decided to have Greg as our DJ from a previous wedding we attended because he did such a great job, and likewise a couple from our wedding are inquiring about having him as well. Greg's reviews and performance speaks for itself: he is very personable without being over-bearing, he is super helpful without being annoying, and he is very attentive to what I wanted and the vision I had for our reception. Greg also did the lighting at the reception, which I highly-recommend because it makes the reception for fun and party-ish, but also because a ballroom looks kind of plain otherwise. Last but not least, I highly-appreciated Greg in that he put together a timeline for the reception (which enabled things to run very smoothly without me having to worry about anything) and forwarded it to the ballroom's coordinator. He also interacted with the florist and photographer, just so everybody was on the same page about everything. This was really helpful because it was one less thing that I had to do. YOU NEED GREG.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Neeley · Married on 08/01/2015

Greg was the best investment we made for our wedding! He went above and beyond to help us with everything! He was even willing to help us in every aspect of the wedding. He kept in contact with all our other vendors and made sure that every last detail was in order. Once the reception started, everything was perfect. I don't think there was ever a dull moment on the dance floor because Greg kept the guests dancing all night long! I was not located near Greg and our wedding was even farther away, but it was never an issue. Greg made sure we had Skype meetings set up in order to make everything organized! I would recommend him to anyone! He helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kathryn · Married on 07/25/2015

Greg is the best DJ I have ever encountered. He is the good kind of micro-manager when it comes to making sure that your big day is as seamless as possible. He truly caters to your tastes and offers a variety that will get everyone on the dance floor at least once. I had so many reluctant dancers at my reception, but he got most of them moving with the Soul Train, Cupid's Shuffle and more. His service is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Greg did such an amazing job! If you want your wedding to be one you will never forget, he's the guy for you!!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Steven · Married on 07/11/2015

Greg was awesome...I remember being blown away by the interview we had with him when we were looking for a DJ, and by the end of the interview we knew we would go with him without even considering anyone else...he was always great with communication, and knowing we had him as our DJ gave us a lot of confidence that everything would go great at/around the wedding and it all did thanks to him...as we told him at the wedding (along with telling many of our friends and family the same thing) - he was worth his weight in gold...definitely the best decision we made for the wedding (other than getting married of course)

Sent on 07/27/2015

Matt & · Married on 06/20/2015

There are plenty of DJs out there who can put together a playlist and provide you with music for your evening. There are even a number who can seamlessly incorporate your requests and suggestions. There are almost none who will do all of that while simultaneously emceeing the entire event flawlessly.

Greg is an outstanding DJ, as our wedding's packed dance floor will attest, but he's even better at understanding the pace of the evening and helping your wedding go off without a hitch. He'll liaise with anyone, set up songs at strategic points to pack the floor, and generally keep the party going. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Eric · Married on 06/13/2015

It didn't take much time for us to pick Greg as our DJ. Greg made the preparation process in the time leading up to our wedding fun and easy while actually having a LOT of good ideas about the flow of our wedding day. While working with Greg, it became apparent very quickly he has a ton of experience hosting weddings - Greg had a LOT of excellent ideas about the flow of the wedding day of which we utilized quite a few. On top of being an amazing and highly experienced DJ, Greg uses superb audio equipment and the enjoyment levels from everyone at the reception showed just that (and his equipment even withstood a sudden but brief power outage during the event!).

Greg absolutely (and literally) went above and beyond his obligations for our wedding, and we could not be happier with his services for us. We can not recommend Greg enough!

Sent on 07/14/2015

I gave GS Productions Entertainment a 5 out of 5 stars because he was exceptional. I was recommended by him from a friend of a friend. From the very first time I spoke with him he was pleasant, helpful, and excited for me. He was very organized and helpful to someone who isn't familiar with the wedding process. He gave wonderful recommendations and advice to us. Now for the rehearsal he was very organized and lead the group with a positive attitude. A true professional in my book. On the day of the wedding he was more than prepared not only with equipment but experience. We had an outdoor wedding and he was totally prepared for that. Of course it rained but he was there with walkie talkies to communicate with others and keep everything organized. Everything was perfect for the ceremony. Now for the reception. He knew how to work the crowd and keep everyone entertained and organized. He even had a spare set of cake cutting utensils that we were able to use because we forgot!! He TOTALLY SAVED THE DAY!

I can't stress enough how wonderful it was to have Greg with GS Productions there to make our big day as stress free and organized as possible. I highly recommend him because he is worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

If you want a stress free awesome time at your wedding, Greg is definitely your man for it! I planned my wedding myself and Greg not only provided amazing music that everyone loved and had a great time dancing to, but he helped us with the flow of how the evening went. He was definitely one of the reasons why Thomas and I's wedding went as well as it did and we enjoyed every moment of the night! Thanks for everything Greg!!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 05/22/2015

What can I say about this wonderful DJ that others haven't? Greg was amazing since the beginning! He was always our first choice and was able to squeeze us into his already busy schedule, met with us and went through every part of the wedding that had music in it. His planner is truly a HUGE help to couples! It helps you think of the unthinkable...or what you forget. He was also very open to calls, emails, questions...some times the same question asked more than once. He was never annoyed, angry, or mad. He always had a positive attitude and helpful hand for us. The weekend before the wedding we wanted to make some changes to the Mother-Son dance and wanted to incorporate our powerpoint to the wedding reception. He not only was helpful with getting the powerpoint to work correctly BUT made the music mix for the Mother-Son dance without a complain! Greg was a HUGE asset at our wedding! He kept everyone engaged, happy, entertained, and DANCING! We received SO many compliments about him that night and our guests are still talking about him! He did not only ease our minds while planning but made our wedding the more special and just overall an awesome night! He is not only our DJ but our friend for life! Thank you SO SO SO much Greg! You will never know how appreciative and happy we are that we chose you for our DJ!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/16/2015

Greg was a pleasure to work with! Throughout planning he was quick to respond and alway accommodating. During the wedding we experienced a last minute rain shower for our outdoor wedding and a delayed photographer. Greg didn't allow these changes to affect him. At the end of the night our guests raved about our DJ!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Cara · Married on 03/28/2015

We could not have been happier with our DJ, Greg! From meeting before the wedding to discuss all the details, big and small, to attending our Rehearsal, we really couldn't imagine a better DJ. He definitely made the planning process easier on us and our wedding day was perfect! Greg did an amazing job making sure our guests were having fun the ENTIRE night! We never had to worry about anything because he was there helping to make sure no part of our special day was missed. There was always someone out on the dance floor and Greg made sure there was music for every age group we had in attendance. From the dinner game to our special dances, Greg encouraged everyone to be involved and share in our special moments.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jonathan · Married on 03/15/2015

Greg was absolutely phenomenal. He was so flexible with the bride and groom and wedding party. He set the tone for the atmosphere for our wedding reception. I couldn't have been happier. Not only was he flexible, but he was very responsible for timing of songs, entrances, cake cutting, etc. He made my bride and I feel so loved and cared for. We were his first priority and he made that clear with such a warm presence. Greg is the absolute best!

Sent on 04/06/2015