GRWeddingOfficiant.com Reviews

101 | Grand Rapids, MI

101 Reviews for GRWeddingOfficiant.com

Steve · Married on 10/21/2017

Misty officiated our wedding in October of 2017 and she did an amazing job. Super professional, punctual and made a great ceremony. She listened to our feedback and crafted the perfect script.

Nate · Married on 10/21/2017

Misty is so accommodating, professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Last minute

Misty was amazing! We literally put a wedding together in 2 weeks time. She was so flexible and responsive, moving us right through the process. For the ceremony, she was warm, friendly and made it perfect for us! Thanks!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • I

Isabela · Married on 10/10/2017

A great experience overall! Very professional and nice along with the paitence she had when some of my friends were running late! I appreciated it and would recommendthe service if you want a nice small ceremony :)

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

Misty was so awesome!!! She was really nice and very helpful!!! I was very happy with my wedding.

Rochelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Misty was Wonderful! She helped us every step of the way, she made our ceremony special. Misty is very friendly, kind and caring, I highly recommend her to couples wanting a specialized ceremony. Thank You So Much Misty! Rochelle and Paul Vidro

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

She was very professional! Willing to help you have the ceremony your really want!

Lucero · Married on 07/22/2017

I loved everything about my ceremony especially because she was able to do it in spanish for my husband ! Thank u .

Erica · Married on 02/14/2017

Misty is awesome! I am so happy I found her and she was apart of our special day. We met Misty for a consultation a few weeks before our wedding. She is so kind and helpful. She explained how the ceremony would go and made us feel comfortable. We were married on valentines and misty was available and looked so beautiful! Misty offered to help me with my dress and she bought some new vanilla scent to make the room even more comfortable. Misty was so kind and helpful with my disabled family members. She was able to communicate in Spanish and was so patient. She performed a beautiful ceremony and the moment I began to cry she had a tissue ready without skipping a beat or getting off track. I really cannot say it enough how amazing this was. I highly recommend Misty! I know when we renew our vows and have our reception well be calling her back!!

Thank you so much Misty for making us feel so comfortable. This was very special for us and you made it so perfect. Your a wonderful person and I'm so thankful we met!! Bless you!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/21/2016

Misty was fantastic in accommodating our elopement plans, flexible with our wishes for personalizing our ceremony, and completely understanding when my dad was running late due to a flat tire! Highly recommended to anyone looking for the perfect minister for your perfect day.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Greg · Married on 12/11/2016

I highly recommend Misty and her services for any wedding. The location is easy to find, the setting was extremely low key, and service was very touching. Misty performed a heartfelt ceremony and was able to provide witnesses for us to complete the ceremony.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Daniel · Married on 11/22/2016

Super flexible , easy going ,efficient . Made our special day perfect ! We would definitely recommended misty too anyone

Sent on 01/02/2017

Molly · Married on 08/04/2016

Misty was extremely accommodating and so willing to work with us on short notice. She provided an amazing custom ceremony that was perfectly personalized. I appreciated that she always seemed attentive and invested every time we spoke, and she did an amazing job. Thank you very much!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Terry · Married on 04/23/2016

Being that we are gay men, we were a little nervous about how the day was going to go. We wanted a small elopement ceremony and Rev. Misty's chapel was perfect. We had concern that the event would be awkward for our family guests but Rev. Misty ushered us through the process easily. In fact, when we arrived and entered the chapel we realized my dad had arrived before us and Rev. Misty and he were busy chatting away. She clearly had him feeling comfortable already. Her service and her chapel were just the low key, small venue we wanted. More loving than a court house yet less formal than a church. After the ceremony, Rev, Misty helped arrange an impromptu photography session and even took some great pictures on her own camera. We're looking forward to her annual picnic.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2016

I would highly recommend Misty! Our ceremony was perfect and she was flexible enough to marry us at 11:00pm on St. Patrick's Day!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Misty was amazing, very professional and we will definitely recommend her to our friends and/or anyone. She took time helping us with everything...very patient.
    Thank you Misty, for making our wedding an occasion to remember.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Misty is very nice and everything went smoothly, highly recommended!

Sent on 12/08/2016

mei · Married on 12/10/2015

Thank you again Misty! The wedding was simple and quick. Very nice little chapel and Misty was very kind and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend her to someone if service needed!

Sent on 12/10/2015

angela · Married on 12/07/2015

I just want to start by saying I am thrilled and overly joyed to officially be married to the love of my life. I am even more grateful and appreciative to of found Misty to be our officiant and bless our special day. She was more than patient, friendly, professional and best of all full of life which made our day of jitters more calming. I would definitely recommend her services. She is more than welcoming and sweet. Thanks a ton from Aunjuli and Angela!!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Misty did an amazing job with our ceremony. We were just looking for something casual and heartfelt and she was able to provide us with exactly what we wanted. She also picked out our location for us, which was absolutely beautiful. She was very responsive and was available to speak with me whenever I needed. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/15/2015

Misty used all of the elements we wanted and make them flow together seamlessly. She was able to capture both of our unique personalities and blend them together so that we FELT united into one person with the beautiful custom ceremony she wrote for us.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Tiffany · Married on 12/13/2014

Very charming with warm atmosphere for how nervous I was our choice to have misty officiate at her chapel made my big day easier to adjust and for a great price ty misty wont forget it either

Sent on 01/17/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2014

Misty did a great job and had a lot of great ideas for our ceremony and vows. We would of had no idea where to begin with any of that. We would define fly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Julie · Married on 04/25/2014

We loved the fact that Misty is friendly and outgoing and has real passion for her brides, grooms, and their families

Sent on 05/09/2014

It was a wonderful small thing I couldnt have asked for anything better..

Sent on 05/10/2014