Grupo Gama Reviews

4 Reviews for Grupo Gama

• Arteja

Arteja · Married on 09/30/2018

My wedding was magical!

Gama Group made my wedding vision come to life! I picked out my decor from them piece by piece so I had no clue how it all would look together and it surpassed my expectations! Everyone keeps saying how magical the reception decor was! My decor was everything that I dreamed of thanks to them!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Grupo Gama's reply:

Arteja we are so grateful to be part of this amazing moment in your life and we love the opportunity to share this with all our audience thank you so much and have and amazing life together.. Regarding Isabel Gama Owner Of Grupo Gama...

3.5

Gama is the vendor that works with destination weddings in Mexico. One thing I loved was that they had everything to choose from- decorations, furniture, lights, flowers, linens. That really made it easier because I was only working with one company instead of 5! I would say the downside was the communication sometimes it was difficult to understand him because his English was not very good but he was very sweet.

I would recommend them to any bride, once all the communication was straightened up my dream wedding was made all possible by them. They set up everything I wanted and had envisioned! THANK YOU GAMA!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Grupo Gama's reply:

Thank you for you feed back this will make sure the will do better work everyday we really appreciate the time you take to make this review and choose grupo gama is your decoration company...tks

Christina · Married on 04/07/2017

2.5
      2.5

I used Grupogama for the decor at my wedding. They were the vendor used by my resort so I used them. I had 5 centerpieces for the reception tables and they came out absolutely gorgeous! I was unimpressed by the lighting I paid for. My contract said I was going to get Chinese lantern string lights but I got regular lights. I was okay with that because they were very pretty in the space however there were a ton of bulbs that were clearly out. I don't feel as if I had them go above and beyond for me in decorations and they didn't even make sure the bulbs were working before the reception. I still had an excellent time and the flowers and everything was beautiful but I paid what I consider to be a large sum of money for light bulbs that didn't work in the middle of my dance floor.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Elena · Married on 05/15/2018

0.4
      0.5

Everything is awful! Planning with this company was a disaster!! Unfortunately on list of my vendors and this vendor never answers emails, tried to call but number is changed!!Never recommend even look at this vendor

Sent on 04/13/2018