Groove Machine Mobile DJ and Event Services Reviews

30 | Battle Ground, WA

30 Reviews for Groove Machine Mobile DJ and Event Services

1 User photo

Shane · Married on 11/08/2015

Matt and I had only met via the phone and via e-mail correspondence. Yet when it came to the wedding itself, it was like we had been coordinating events in person all along. He did an amazing job with MCing and moving things along and definitely on all the music. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the DJ and how well he did in his presentation, professional manner and seamless transition between each event. From my perspective (the Groom) he was always keeping up with all the little changes and making sure everything was flowing smoothly and coordinating things between myself and the Bride's father. I have nothing but great things to say about Matt and his mobile DJ business. You should definitely choose Matt for your wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Great to work with. My reception would have been a crazy mess without him. He definitely kept the fun going.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Darlene · Married on 10/01/2016

Matt did a great job, we didn't have much emceeing to be done but he did what we hired him to do and was very nice and professional...I would love to have Matt for a more outgoing and interactive party in the future

Sent on 12/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

4.2
      3.5

Matt was very personable and organized during the planning stages as well as the wedding day. He gave me pre-made timelines of the whole day of the wedding to fill out each individual song I wanted at each point of the wedding and reception. The only thing I would say that surprised me was that he took song requests from our wedding guests instead of sticking to the song list I wanted him to play. That being said, any time during the reception that I went up to him and requested a song - he played it immediately. Matt is a great person, and also a great MC/DJ to keep the wedding moving along. He keeps guests engaged when the bridal party needs to take pictures and played some great songs. I would recommend him to anyone who wanted to make sure they (and their guests) had an amazing time!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Krystal M. · Married on 09/06/2015

3.5
      3.0

Matt is very helpful & try's to come up with fun things with the music

Sent on 10/02/2015