13 Reviews for Groove Factory

GREAT wedding band, both in sound and value. The band comes with a photo booth, uplighting, and sound equipment. I had compliments from all of my guests on how great the music sounded and how fun they were to watch perform. If you have a specific song that you want to hear, the band will learn it to play at your event.

Profile Picture User4084218, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Groove Factory was a dream to work with from beginning to end. They answered all of our questions in a timely manor. They not only rocked every song that was on their playlist, but they also learned songs for my husband to sing. They were entertainment from beginning to end. Joe our MC was wonderful to work with prior to our wedding and made sure to keep everything running just as I wanted the day of. It was by far the best entertainment at any wedding that we have ever been to. They were also so much fun when we saw them in October prior to booking them.

Profile Picture Pamela, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The Grove Factory provided amazing entertainment, MC, DJ and lighting services for our client. We were truly impressed with their level of service, professionalism and ease of communication. I would recommend them to any of my clients in the future who are looking for live performers. Thank you so much for helping us make this event a memorable celebration for our client and their guests!

Profile Picture Michele, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired the 80s band and can honestly say it was the best wedding music ever! They were very talented and very fun - they kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time! The music was perfect because it could be enjoyed by all ages. I would absolutely recommend them.
-Aly C.

Profile Picture Aly, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The DJ was AWESOME!!!! He kept people on the dance floor all night!!! He also was able to (literally a couple minutes before the ceremony started) upload all of my ceremony music (I was a bit late getting it to him and then it was lost at the venue for a while). The picture girl was everywhere she needed to be! I cannot wait to see the pictures! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Groove Factory Entertainment provided everything in one click! Groove Factory was the band that kept the dance floor full from beginning to end playing a mixture of old and new. Everyone particulary liked their mashups of current songs. The DJ did an outsatnding job not only of making announcments, but filling in when the band took a break. They showed up early, were extremely professional, very flexable in the schedule, and interacted with everyone. Not only did they provide sound, stage, and lighting...they provided a photobooth with extra costumes so guests could flair their pictures!!!

By far, the best band/DJ combo I have ever had the pleasure to hear!!!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Photography

On time. Professional and courteous. Great selection of music and easy to work with. The band was the highlight of the reception.

Profile Picture Mackey, 8/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Groove Factory was great from booking the band to the end of the night. They learned some songs not on the list for us, and really put on a show. My family is NOT known for dancing and people did NOT get off the dance floor. They did a great job and interacted with guests LOTS. Many people the next day asked who the band was and said their feet hurt. I would love to have another wedding (same guy of course) just to have an excuse to hire these guys again. Thank you very much Paul and the rest of the band. Side note, their lighting, song selection, mix and volume were great. As a musician myself, I grade these guys on a steeper curve. They pass!

Profile Picture User3509066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

FANTASTIC! AMAZING! PERFECT! Freeze Frame played at my wedding on October 3rd and they rocked it! They got the party up on their feet the entire time; people danced and sang and had a fabulous time. Paul is very professional, and responds to emails or phone calls immediately. Paul also took on the extra role of being the MC at the wedding and he did a great job. The band learned to play several special requests before the wedding. Two songs that totally impressed me were: "I've had the Time of my Life" (our first dance song) and "Hava Nagila."

Profile Picture User3524313, 2+ years ago, 1 Review