Grits Bits Georgia Gifts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Gayle
    Gayle Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful Products and Service

I ordered gift baskets for out-of-town guests who were attending my daughter's wedding. The baskets were awesome and included peanuts, pralines, Coca Colas, and Grits Bits cookies. The owner even agreed to include the personalized Coca Cola bottles I ordered. The customer service was awesome.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/03/2017
    I ordered my hotel bags from Grits Bits and Diane was just amazing. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend!
    Donna Married on 09/21/2013
    Diane was wonderful ! She always responded to emails right away! Very helpful and very very nice ! Prices were very reasonable! I will do business with diane again!
  • User1281460 2+ years ago
    Was so kind to work with me to get the products I wanted for the welcome bags for my daughter's wedding. These grits bits are tasty and will give all the out of town guests a real taste of Georgia! Thanks again for your assistance!
  • W
    Wanda Married on 08/24/2013
    Thank you! My Georgia themed basket for my out of town guest turned out lovely. Diane you have made it very easy to choose items for my gifts. So, many to pick from. My guest will enjoy all the Georgia goodies. Thanks again.
    Terry Married on 07/27/2013
    Our out of town wedding guests were thrilled with the unique gift bags from Grits & Bits. We highly recommend this company for any occasion that you need a fun gift bag. Diane's customer service was excellent.
    Nancy E. Married on 06/29/2013
    Diane Pfiefer was a true blessing to me in my role as Mother of the Bride. I couldnrt have done it without her. The hotel gift bags and gifts that she created with her fabulous Grits Bits gift bags were outstanding for our wedding guests hotel welcoming bags. Diane us a consummate professional whom I will highly recommend to all my friends.
    Jeanine Married on 06/22/2013
    My daughter married in June, and we had a lot of out-of-town guests! We wanted to put together a unique, interesting and delicious little "Welcome" treat bag for our hotel rooms - but we had almost 40 rooms! We ordered from Grits Bits and it was a huge hit!! We went with two boxes of Grits Bits (butter cookies and vidalia onion/cheese crisps), as well as 2 bags of Georgia Peanuts and a chocolate peach for each bag. We also included a coke, a diet coke and a Dasani water (do you sense a "Georgia" theme here...?) We included directions, local attractions, etc. Everyone was complimentary - and they especially loved the whole "Southern/Georgia" theme with the Grits Bits. They are just delicious!!! Diane was awesome to work with - always accommodating and helpful, and put everything together for me so I could just pick it up and save the shipping costs. The Grits Bits, peanuts and chocolate foil-wrapped peaches were in cellophane with cute little bows, then set into a nice gift bag along with the drinks and other information. It was really a beautiful presentation! I highly recommend Grits Bits - delicious, unique and a conversation starter!! as well as a good value. I'm definitely planning to order again - when guests come, party favors, etc. Can't go wrong!!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 06/15/2013
    I loved working with this company! Diane has really made such a special unique product that any Bride wanting a perfect favor or treat for your hotel gift bags.....then you've found a delicious treat. She was wonderful to work with, quick to respond and fast to get you the product. I highly recommend any Bride to use this company.
    Sue Married on 06/08/2013
    Easy to work with. Patient and helpful.
  • User1278961 2+ years ago
    Just the perfect "Georgia" gift to give our northern wedding guests! They loved them! Diane was so easy to work with - very accommodating!
    Randy Married on 04/27/2013
    Diane is wonderful, accommodating and thoughtful. She has a knack for helping you choose just the right wedding favors
    Stephanie Married on 04/13/2013
    Wonderful, professional service. Great products, all my guests at my wedding loved the welcome bags! Great idea!!
    Sandy Married on 04/06/2013
    The snacks and goodies from Grits Bits were the PERFECT snacks for our "All things Atlanta" guest bags. Ms. Pfeifer was wonderful to work with, and even let me pick up (since I lived near by) to waive the shipping fees.

Our wedding party had 45 out of town guest bags (we had a LOT of out of towners), so I cannot thank Grits Bits and Ms. Pfeifer enough for adding these great gifts!
    Holly Married on 03/03/2013
    FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS.........Diane helped me choose what was in the bags as well as put them together so beautifully. When I had more guests than bags, I called her in a panic and she had the next order ready for me in 24 hours. THE BEST MONEY I SPENT in the whole wedding process was with her. And people totally raved about how cute the bags were!
    Nichol Married on 03/02/2013
    My hotel gift bags were amazing and had such a pleasure of putting them together with Grits Bits! HIGHLY recommend! She helps add that "special" touch to the big day!
    Ashlie Married on 03/23/2013
    The gift bags for my out-of-town guests were perfect and everyone loved them! They were such a great representataion of the south in Atlanta, GA with the personalized touch that Grits Bits provided!