Grimm & Gorly Florist & Gifts Reviews

5 | Belleville, IL

5 Reviews for Grimm & Gorly Florist & Gifts

Heather · Married on 12/29/2018

Exceeded all expectations!

I worked with Jeff and he was amazing! Several years of experience and was able to put my anxiety ridden mind at ease when I realized I had no idea how to execute my vision. He was responsible for all the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, and ceremony decorations (ceremony and reception were at the same venue). Essentially everything. I was unable to set up in advance so walking into my ceremony I was blown away! I got so many compliments and they were very reasonably priced! Highly highly recommend!! Thank you Jeff and his team for creating a beautiful venue!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Jess · Married on 06/04/2016

They did an excellent job, and we're open to me not wanting just roses like everyone else.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Best cupcakes in the entire world! I absolutely love these cupcakes! I am so happy that we decided to use them for our wedding! I cannot wait to do business with them again.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Kent and Ellen · Married on 06/21/2014

We loved working with Zach. He listened to my daughter and created a beautiful wedding and reception centerpieces. We will definitely be seeing him in the future with all our floral and decorating needs. We love you Zach.

Sent on 07/15/2014

3.0
      3.0

Grimm and Gorly did a beautiful job with the gorgeous red roses for my wedding. The flowers added so much life to the pictures it was absolutely gorgeous. They were pretty expensive but you can definitely tell that everything that came from them was very high quality. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/27/2016