Grid Creative Studio Reviews

7 | Holly Springs, NC

7 Reviews for Grid Creative Studio

Susan · Married on 09/06/2015

The invitations were amazing! The work was done quickly and she was so patient with the changes we wanted. Great product. We are so pleased!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Lena · event on: 06/13/2015

Awesome work! Saved her shop as a favorite and will definitely be purchasing from her shop again in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Jenna · Married on 04/18/2015

Diana has been amazing! I had been looking at invitations for months and was not finding anything that I loved. The second that I saw Diana's pieces I knew I had to have her create our invitations. She was wonderful from our first meeting! The proofs were sent to us quickly and with each alteration, etc. that we emailed her about, she made the change and sent it back by the time I got to work the next morning. We have received SO many compliments about the invitations. We have had a great experience! I would absolutely recommend Diana to anyone and look forward to using her for other future events.

Sent on 02/22/2015

David · event on: 01/30/2015

As a new business, we needed a distinctive company logo. I contacted Diana at Grid Creative Studio and explained our need. Diana asked questions to fully understand what our goal was for our company identity. Within just a few days, we had an assortment of company logo designs from which to choose. The only problem was they were all so great, we had a difficult time deciding! A+ service! We're very happy and I'd highly recommend Diana for all your design needs.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Tracie · Married on 10/11/2014

I worked with Diana to create the invitation suite for my October 2014 wedding. She did a wonderful job creating the invitations, insert cards, reply cards, rehearsal dinner invites, programs and thank you cards. The finished product was lovely and working with Diana was a joy. She was extremely patient and responsive throughout the process. I would highly recommend Diana to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Beth · event on: 10/01/2014

Grid Creative Studio created some custom stationary for my Event Venue. She helped to further my brand with quality reproduction of my updated logo and quickly supplied my products after I approved the proof.

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • User5054181 · event on: 07/03/2015

I would definitely recommend Grid Creative Studio to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2015