Greyson Steele Photography Reviews

62 | Indian Trail, NC

62 Reviews for Greyson Steele Photography

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

This team of photographers was absolutely amazing! It was so wonderful to have a guy/girl team because it gave us a variety of pictures that both my husband and I loved. My husband and I both felt so comfortable throughout the entire process. Our venue was a bit strict when it came to timing but Dawn and Darrell were so flexible and still did an amazing job. We have been married for 3 months now and we still are getting comments about how beautiful our pictures are.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2012

Just a few of the best qualities of Greyson Steele Photography are that the photographers are professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. They make your event feel like your personal event. The wedding pictures turned out beautifully, and there are so many to choose from. Each moment was captured, and it is like reliving the entire day when looking through them. I am very pleased with the quality, selection, and black/white, color, and antique looks of the many shots. Greyson Steele Photography will make your special day a wonderful, memorable experience.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Betsy · Married on 05/19/2012

Greyson Steele photography is the perfect duo to capture your big day!They showed up on time the day of our wedding and we received our pictures ahead of schedule!We have been given so many compliments on our photos,and we LOVE the creative fun pics that they came up with for our wedding!Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Kathryn · Married on 04/28/2012

We cannot say enough great things about Greyson Steele Photography. Dawn and Darrell are a great husband/wife team of photographers. Dawn was a great communicator from our first contact all they way through our wedding day and beyond. She and her husband made us both feel completely relaxed during both engagement and wedding day photos. We were able to view ALL of our wedding photos within a month after our wedding. There is a great combination of portrait and journalistic photos. We are extremely happy with the quality of all our photos. We will definitely be using them again in the future. We strongly recommend Greyson Steele Photography to any bride and groom looking for artistic, dependable, and personable photographers!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Cynthia · Married on 04/21/2012

I met with several photographers for our wedding before sitting down with Dawn of Greyson Steele Photography. I knew before the meeting was over that I had finally found my photographers. Booking Greyson Steele was THE best wedding decision we made!
    Dawn and Darrell were so creative with both our engagement and wedding photos. They were amazing to work with the day of our wedding and even stayed longer to take photos of my husband and I leaving our reception when we ran behind schedule. Our photos turned out gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with them!
    Perhaps the best thing of all: we didn't have to wait months and months to get our photos back! We were married in April and had our photos back a month later. The turnaround time was impressive!
    I can't say enough good things about them! Dawn and Darrell were amazing to work with and we'll definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2012

Dawn went above and beyond to make my wedding day extra special. She listened to my requests and made me feel and look beautiful! Even after the wedding, she was easily accessible and worked hard to make sure all of the work was done quickly and beautifully! I am SO happy with my photos, album, and my overall experience with Greyson Steele Photography!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Lindsey · Married on 01/07/2012

From start to finish, my experience with Greyson Steele Photography was amazing. Dawn and Darrell were so easy to work with and were just such nice people! They do a great job of making you feel special, even though they work with so many other people. Dawn always responded to my emails within 24 hours and always answered all my questions. I found them through theknot after meeting with a few other photographers that I wasn't thrilled with. Dawn was able to meet with me just a couple days after we initially emailed and I was so happy with them that I booked them that day. I was able to get the exact photography package that I wanted for an extremely reasonable price, which was important for this bride on a budget! On the wedding day, they showed up exactly when they said they would and were totally professional, as always. They did an amazing job at making sure that we got all the different shots that we wanted, all the classic poses and some super fun ones as well! They were so sweet throughout the whole day, even though it was a long day and it was unusually hot for the season, and one of them seemed to always be right there whenever I needed them. As for the pictures, I can't even begin to say how much I love them. (And they were finished 2 weeks early!!) They captured all the love and emotion of the wedding, and helped me remember all the wonderful memories from that day. Their website is super easy to navigate, so all my friends and family have been able to browse the pictures as well. I've received soooo many compliments about how well the pictures turned out. It was just such a good experience overall!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I remember at our initial meeting how excited you were and I loved that excitement about you!!! Your engagement session was so much fun uptown! Your wedding was so beautiful.... you were a beautiful bride as well! You and Jeff treated us so well... and we are so happy you chose us!!! :)
  • Neema

Neema · Married on 11/25/2011

GSP was wonderful to work with! Very accommodating and easy to work with. Dawn was always available to answer any questions, and promptly sent photos as well as uploaded them to the site.
    Dawn and Darrell come highly recommended from us, especially if you are interested in high quality work!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so awesome!!! So glad we could be a part of it!!! :)
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 10/29/2011

I was very pleased and grateful that Dawn & Darrell photographed my wedding. My wedding pictures turned out AMAZING due to Dawn and Darrell's exceptional talent. They are truly amazing to work with and they always are willing to do whatever it takes to make the day "special." I would highly recommend Greyson Steele Photography!

Sent on 02/18/2012

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Both you and Francis were so much fun from the time we initially met... I knew it was a fantastic fit!! Your engagement photo session was so fun and carefree and I especially loved the fountain shots! Your wedding was special because it was our first traditional Korean ceremony and we got some phenomenal shots. We are so happy you chose us!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2011

Greyson Steele Photography did an amazing job with our wedding photography! They were very professional yet personable and creative! Dawn was very accessible via email, facebook and phone and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. Their packages were reasonably priced and fit our needs perfectly. I would definitely recommend Greyson Steele Photography if you are looking for an exceptional photographer for any occasion!

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You were an absolute delight to work with! You and Daniel were so much fun and your aviator theme was extremely creative and made for some really fun and unique photo opportunities! Thank you for choosing us!

Paula · Married on 09/17/2011

Greyson Steele Photographers exceeded our expectations and captured our day better than we could have imagined. They are a team bringing their own unique perspectives to each photo. Together they captured a great range of photos from classic to fun and artistic. The photographers are very personable and make you feel extremely comfortable. Also, they worked within our budget and personalized a package to give us exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier with our photographs and are so grateful for the job Greyson Steele did for us. We can't imagine having used anyone else for our wedding day. We highly recommend them to those in the market!

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Thank you Paula and Josh! We have so enjoyed working with you, both with your engagement session and your wedding! Your Venue.. The Arbors was just beautiful... You and Josh had the day planned to perfection... you specified you wanted a nice blend of traditional and creative and we definitely feel we were able to give you that nice blend you were looking for! You made us feel welcome and we just could not be happier with the outcome of the day.. Thank you so much for having us!

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2011

Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful. We had a destination wedding and were afraid that it would be hard to find the right photographer from such a distance. However, Greyson Steele was perfect. We were able to customize a photography package that worked for us. Also, the photographer was so easy to work with on the day of the wedding, it felt totally comfortable. I would recommend Greyson Steele to anyone.

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly... Your vintage style wedding was so quaint and absolutely lovely! The Westglow resort was the perfect location! I'm so glad we could be a part of your wedding day! It turned out perfectly!!! Thank you for having us!

Karen · Married on 05/06/2011

Dawn and Darrell were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first meeting to the final product Dawn listened and took everything to heart. On our wedding day both Dawn and Darrell helped keep us calm, make us laugh and ensure all of our precious moments were captured. The pictures we received were perfect. I would definitely recommend Greyson Steele Photography!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! You and Jim are such an elegant couple. Your venue was so beautiful and the opportunities were endless! We enjoyed working with you so much! Thank you to the Victorian Villa for their kindness and hospitality as well!

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2011

Dawn and Darryl are absolutely amazing photographers. They shot our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not be happier. They worked with our crazy schedules while we were in the planning stages, they were very helpful any time I had questions, they are super friendly, and it never felt like they were obnoxiously in our faces, it was more like being with friends. They were creative about photo opportunities, and made the whole experience fun. And now, every time I look at our photos, I end up with a huge smile on my face before I even realize it. They work very well together, and because there are two of them, there are pictures from multiple angles and they don't miss a good photo. I can't say enough good things about them. I contacted quite a few photographers before choosing Greyson Steele, and there were quite a few who were higher priced and didn't offer near as much.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Nicole my lovely, you have become a great friend! I love you to pieces! Your wedding was so quaint, the "castle" and the mountains and the sunsets were just gorgeous. We has so much fun working with you and Jimmy at your engagement session as well. I can't wait for you to have babies so I can photograph them as well! :)

Leigha · Married on 04/09/2011

Dawn & Darrell were the perfect husband/wife duo to ever consider working with. They made the process from consult to post-wedding so easy and effortless! These two were so wonderful and totally compassionate about what they do and it shows. The photos were beyond stunning and can enjoy looking back at them thanks to their great art and work. They were both so great with a wedding party that hates taking pictures and really just captured every moment that is now only a memory. I knew from the first visit with Dawn that this was the right selection and the value was unbeatable. Also with GSP you get the honor to own the Rights to your photos which is HUGE! I strongly rec this great team to allow others to enjoy their photos for life and I will with mine!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO US!!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Leigha, Thank you so much for your review and thank so much for referring us! There is no greater compliment than to be referred to a friend/family member. When I met you and your family, I loved you all. Such a fun, wonderful family... Your wedding photos turned out fantastic and we were so honored to be a part of your wedding. And, we got Dad to smile.... :D Some of our most precious photos of a father and daughter are of you and your Dad and your grandfather. Such precious memories.

Aimee · Married on 03/26/2011

Our photographs are fantastic, Dawn had them back to us in 3 days!!! They are all great!!! It's going to be hard to narrow it down for parents albums to our favorites. Even though we had some issues with the location vendor, you would never know from our pictures. Dawn and her husband captured us all in great spirits even though everything was a little crazy!!!
    I can't thank them enough for providing us with pictures to last a lifetime!!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Amy.. thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding day! We absolutely enjoyed every opportunity, including dancing in the rain... :) You and Nick are such a loving couple... and it shined through in your photos! Thank you again for having us!

Christine · Married on 03/25/2011

Dawn and Darrell are fabulous! I had a vison about our engagement pictures and they listened to every word we said and they turned out perfect.
    These two really like to catch the couple in the moment and are very creative.
    If you are looking for fabulous pictures... you need to contact this couple

Sent on 03/30/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Christine... we so enjoyed photographing you and Greg's engagement session! We cannot WAIT for the wedding... a fireworks New Years Eve extravaganza in Pittsburgh! If the photos turn out like the engagement (and we expect them to far exceed), it will for sure be a spotlight wedding! We are just thrilled... !

cristyle · Married on 03/13/2011

Could not have been better. we're affordable and had an amazing package that included all that we wanted and did not make us pay for it later!!! Made us very comfortable during our shoots and we came out with amazing photos! i would recomend them to anyone!!

Wrote the last review before my wedding and have nothing to say but the best of things. Before we got married i said if i had nothing good in my wedding i was going to find a wonderful photographer because to me it is the most important piece of your wedding. Your memories are precious and i have some long term memory issues, so thinging of not being able to remember it makes it tough. So i looked everywhere for a great photographer and knew it as soon as i found them. I was so sure i didn't even meet with them before our engagement. My wedding photos are amazing, i honestly didn't even expect as wonderful of photos as what i got. Dawn and Darrell have been the most down to earth people with us, even befriending me in the process. Go to greysonsteelephotography.com and click spotlight, we are in there and you can see first hand the wonderful pictures that were taken.

Sent on 03/16/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Cristyle... Thank you so much for the opportunity to do your engagement photos! We just completely your wedding on November 5, 2011 and the photos are just spectacular... a stunning bride you turned out to be... We communicate on Facebook all the time and I just love you and Zack and wished you lived closer so we could hang out! Very, very cool people...

Sabrina · Married on 01/14/2011

We chose Greyson Steele Photography for our wedding photographers and could not be more happy with our choice. Dawn worked with us to customize our package to suit our needs, which was very helpful. Their attention to detail and ability to really capture the moment was amazing. They were able to be at two places at once, with Dawn photographing the bridal party and Darrell staying with the guys. They were extremely professional and efficient; our wedding photos were completed and ready for us to view in about two weeks! In fact, the pictures were all so great, I'm having a hard time trying to choose just a handful for our wedding album! We were very pleased with our photographers and will definitely be using them in the future and referring anyone in need of excellent photography.

Sent on 01/21/2011

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Sabrina & Steven... Thank you so much for having us for your engagement photos and your wedding! You are just a wonderful and beautiful couple! I have since enjoyed working with Steve on some of his business ventures as well... Your wedding venue was just beautiful, coupled with weather that couldn't have worked out more perfectly and a beautiful couple and we just couldn't go wrong! We were honored to be a part of your wedding and to continue to work with you and Steve in the future. Thank you so much again...
  • MrsSimpson1121

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2010

I couldn't have dreamed up a better husband/wife team to provide us with their skills on our most important day. We felt like they were part of the family. They asked us to move to certain spots that were best for the shots but never asked us to pose. This made all our photos look natural and not acted out. They had so many great ideas and we are so excited to see every pic because of all the different things they did. We loved them and my only regret is the day ended. Just awesome people! 10 star rating!!!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Nicole & Nick... Thank you so much for having us in West Palm Beach, Florida... Such a gorgeous destination wedding it turned out to be... You were just stunning, baby bump and all. We have been honored to become friends as well... You and Nick are such a great couple! We are so happy you chose us to be your wedding photographers!

Stephanie · Married on 11/13/2010

I couldn't have asked for more from any photographer. Both Dawn and Darrel were absolutely amazing. They are the perfect mix of fun and professionalism. I would recommend them to ANYONE and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Stephanie.. Thank you so much for your review! Your wedding at the Lake Lure in was just beautiful... the fall colors and a beautiful couple... the lake, it was just enchanting! We are so honored that we could be a part of your wedding! And, as with many of my brides... we keep up on Facebook and I'm honored to consider you a friend as well! :D Much Love...

kristin · Married on 10/16/2010

They were awesome. I usually dont like my pictures and these were fantastic. They realy care how the pictures turn out and take the time to make sure every detail of the picture is perfect. I will definetly use them for future photo shoots and would recomend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Kristin... Thank you so very much for having us for your wedding photographers. You mentioned you didn't like yourself in photos... but as you can see... you definitely should be in front of the camera more often! You are just stunning and a beautiful bride you were! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day and felt so welcomed by you and you family!

Trenica · Married on 09/26/2010

Greyson Steele Photography brings about a different experience of photography. My fiance and I will be getting married on 5/21/11 and we had our first photography (engagement) session on 9/26/10 and it was awesome. Dawn and her husband provided professinal outstanding service. I can't wait until my bridal session and the wedding day. The engagement photos are awesome. My fiance and I are overly satisfied with them. The both of us don't like pictures but these photos blew us away!!! I appreciate the hard work and professionalism that Greyson Steele Photography provided to the both of us.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Trenica.. Thank you to you an Al for having us for your engagement and wedding photographers... Your engagement session was so much fun, a drizzly day it was... but we sure pulled it off! Your wedding was a scorcher, but there again... we made the absolute best of it and you were just beautiful! I'm thrilled to hear you and Al are expecting! We were so honored to be a part of your wedding and engagement. Thank you again!

heather · Married on 09/18/2010

Greyson Steele Photography are a dream to work with. They are a great team that definitely know how to put you at ease on an already crazy day. The value of their professionalism is well worth the cost of their services. They are always looking for that perfect shot, and yet you don't always feel like a camera is in your face. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will use them again for any other times that I need a photographer!!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

Heather... Thank you so much for your review... we absolutely enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You and Kevin are definitely meant to be... and were so much fun! Your photos turned out just amazing... the Quarry at Carrigan Farms was just beautiful... and was the absolute perfect setting! It was absolutely touching and so much fun! We've been honored to remain friends with so many of our brides and grooms... Just wished we lived closer so we could do it more often! Much Love!

April · Married on 09/11/2010

These two photographers were wonderful and very easy to work with. Super laid back but still attentive and committed to capturing great pictures. Very artistic and had great ideas as well as being friendly and flexible.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Greyson Steele Photography's reply:

April... Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your mountain wedding in Lenior! You were such a delight to work with... I enjoyed meeting with you on several occasions before the wedding.. and you are just such a sweet person. Your wedding photos turned out so elegantly... and we are just so honored we could be a part of your wedding!