Gregorio Photography Reviews

9 | Huntly, VA

9 Reviews for Gregorio Photography

Sisc · Married on 05/21/2017

If you need a photographer that not only delivers excellent results, but one that will make you feel ultra comfortable during the process, Ronnie is the photographer to call. Ronnie provided much need and very helpful instructive guidance during our event, as I am always very nervous when having my photo taken. She made the experience comfortable and enjoyable.

Prices were very reasonable and the photos turned out spectacular. Memories fade, but when I see our photos, it's like I'm experiencing one of the best days of my life over and over again. Let her capture your event, you will not be disappointed.

Stanley · Married on 12/31/2016

After seeing her work, doing our engagement photos, and working with her on another wedding, I don't think I could respect a photographer more.

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Wow, not your typical photographer in the least! When I first saw Ronnie's work I instantly fell in love! She truly has a gift for what she does and it clearly shows. We recently had our engagement photos done with her and we couldn't be happier! I never dreamed we could have such beautiful photos. And I don't know how she does it but, when you look at one her photos, you can actually feel the emotion of that moment. Everyone who has seen them comments about how beautiful and different they are and wants to know who our photographer is. Ronnie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so much fun and made us feel completely comfortable. She will also be shooting our wedding in December and we cannot wait to see what she has up her sleeve! We feel so incredibly lucky and honored to be able to have her with us, capturing the moments of one of the most important days of our lives. We are hooked for life!

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/01/2016

She is worth her weight in GOLD! I loved her pictures of my family, how she captured each unique personality of my five children. She takes her time to make sure she gets the shots, and has patience to ensure everyone is looking at the camera ;) Our pictures had fantastic color, and the lightening was perfect. She also thinks outside the box, and while at the time you might think "what are we doing in the middle of a wheat field" - the pictures take your breath away. We will be using her each year for our family shots.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

Ronnie's amazing! My husband and I booked her for an engagement session and for our wedding. She really took the time to get to know us before the photos began, making us feel comfortable and relaxed. She's so much fun to be around! Plus totally responsive, professional, and flexible--and her photos are gorgeous. She was recommended to me by a friend, and then both my sister and I worked with her for our weddings. Everyone has been thrilled by her work. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Liana · Married on 07/02/2016

Ronnie is an artist dedicated to her clients. Not only are her photographs are stunning, but the time she spends making her clients feel comfortable makes for an amazing overall experience. She knows how to capture moments of true joy. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Marianne · event on 04/15/2016

Ronnie has done great business photos for me. She's flexible and really has a gift for capturing a feeling and a mood and helping you communicate what you want your photo to communicate. She helps capture the really you, and make you look natural and have fun doing it.

Kurt · Married on 09/15/2015

She was absolutely incredible and captured our perfect moment amazingly well. She pushed us to look outside of stereotypical venues which resulted in incredible shots. Would highly recommend.

Lizard · Married on 05/09/2015

Talk to her before anyone else--after you talk to others, go back! She's the best. She is an amazing photographer who understands the art and creates a masterful product. She applies the science of light, using dual photographers as well as many other techniques to explore the most personal and emotional moments one's life offers. The finished product provides a pervasive spirituality to what I thought only two-dimensional prior to seeing the set she gave us. The color, the light, the essence all captured immaculately in moments developed in a seemingly timeless manner. To top it off, she's so easy to work with--she reads her customers, their moments, and their lives and treats them like royalty. Wonderful!