Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Reviews

87 | Clifton, NJ

87 Reviews for Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant

Gregg did an amazing job at the ceremony. My family and I were very happy with the way everything went. I would definitely reccomend to any of my aquaintences if needed in the future.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2016

Greg was very helpful and extremely accomadating. He made our wedding beautiful And a day to remember. Our wedding was actually in his home and he made us and our guests welcome. I'm so glad we met him and he was the one to marry us!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Brenda · Married on 02/28/2016

My experience was fenomenal he even helped us find a nice place for our wedding pictures ! I really recommend him !

Sent on 02/29/2016

Jairo · Married on 02/27/2016

Extremely helpful throughout the entire process, from the day we met with him he was professional at all times and helped us through each step of the way. Will recommend him to any/everyone that I know!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/27/2016

Greg was wonderful to work with and provided us with a beautiful ceremony. Made himself available for the rehersal and came to the venue on the wedding day nice and early. Gave all the wedding party great tips on how to walk, stand, etc. We hadn't even picked out our ceremony readings until the morning of the wedding and he was able to edit the ceremony to include the ones we chose just hours before the wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Carla · Married on 02/19/2016

I had my ceremony lead by Roger because I wanted it done in Spanish but I set everything up with Gregg. They were both very professional and very pleasant. Every detail of the ceremony was discussed, even where hands should be placed. Working with them was very comfortable and felt like we had known them for years. Gregg even attended our reception!! They went above and beyond to make sure my ceremony was as beautiful as I imagined and Gregg even helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres! Roger’s spanish was perfect! Gregg isn’t just an officiant but he is also a guide to help you along every step of the way. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a terrific officiant!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Catherine · Married on 02/05/2016

Gregg was great, very easy to work with, few emails and one phone call and everything went smootly.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Alexander · Married on 01/16/2016

Gregg was very professional and polite, our wedding was magical.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 01/16/2016

Gregg was very polite and professional, our wedding went very smooth and pleasant, I would definitely recommend Gregg to anyone.

Sent on 01/30/2016

pedro · Married on 12/20/2015

Fast, easy and very flexible. The words he used in the ceremony were unique. He promptly filed our paperwork, and I was able to get it the next day. We enjoyed our ceremony and will recommend! Thanks Gregg!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Joseph · Married on 12/06/2015

Gregg was very helpful from the beginning to the end! We first met with him in person weeks before the wedding to discuss options for the ceremony, and an explanation of how the legal process works. He handled all the details of the ceremony and paperwork after we decided on the specifics. The day of the wedding he was very flexible in waiting to start the ceremony until everyone had arrived (some very 1/2 hour late due to traffic!).

Gregg really made the legal aspect of our wedding very easy. He also officiated a beautiful ceremony on our big day. Highly recommend him for your marriage ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Nathalia · Married on 11/28/2015

Gregg was amazing! He was a great help for me, my husband, groomsmen, bridesmaid and parents! Ceremony was lovely and everyone at wedding kept telling me how sweet it was! He wore his cool converses at our request with no hesitation!
    Great guy! Great everything! We couldnt have chosen better!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Jeannette · Married on 11/15/2015

My fiancé and I were finally getting married. Since it hadn't been the first for either of us, we decided to just go with a Justice of the Peace or the mayor of our town. After much further discussion, and deciding against standing in a courtroom in front of complete strangers and vowing our love for one another, my fiancé found Gregg Kits. Gregg not only offered us a place to be married in a more intimate, private setting (like we wanted), he offered us a beautifully written marriage ceremony. I could not have been happier! Gregg was very helpful in our last minute decision and made the process far less daunting. He told us exactly what we needed to do, where we needed to do it and to just show up at his lovely home and he'd officiate. A very tall, handsome and well dressed man came to the door and welcomed us in. He was warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, kind and very well spoken, truly, a gentleman.

We had a slight problem with the Registrar not signing our marriage license and Gregg took it upon himself to have it signed after the ceremony, prior to filing it with his local office. He performed our ceremony and we were now married!

THANK YOU, Gregg for all that you offered us and all you did. We appreciate you and would highly recommend you to anyone looking for your services!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

My husband and I cannot begin to express our happiness with Gregg as our officiant for our recent wedding ceremony. We attended two wedding ceremonies with Gregg prior and knew the moment we were engaged he was who we wanted to meet with to be our officiant. Gregg was beyond professional and personal from the moment we met last year. We had a wonderful meeting together; he walked us through a mock wedding ceremony and we could tell right away he would perform a ceremony perfectly created for us! The day of the wedding Gregg was there early as promised and walked our family and bridal party through a rehearsal that put everyone at ease as to their roles throughout the ceremony. During the ceremony, Gregg created an atmosphere that was loving and relaxed. There were many moments in which we felt that we have known him for years! We received numerous compliments from our family and friends after the ceremony on how wonderful our reverend was! From the vows, to readings, to our first kiss as husband and wife Gregg performed a ceremony that was all that we could have asked for and more!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Karema · Married on 10/09/2015

Gregg was exactly what we were looking for to make our marriage official.. I was so busy focusing on all the wedding stuff that i was literally one month away from my big day and had not booked my officiant. When i found Gregg i called and left him a message he immediately responded and offered me a free consultation that week.. Upon meeting Gregg he was very professional and easy to talk to.. He gave us ideas and quotes we could use for our ceremony that fit us perfectly.... We also had a rehearsal with him the night before our wedding and he helped us organize everything perfectly!!! i highly recommend Gregg to anyone looking for an officiant... Thank you so much Gregg!!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Priya · Married on 08/29/2015

Gregg Kits was the officiant for our small civil ceremony on Pier A in Hoboken. Gregg flexible and was available on short notice (1 week before the ceremony). Best of all, Gregg made the whole process simple and quick. Thank you Gregg!

Sent on 10/03/2015

I would recommend Gregg to anyone. He was so professional and got back to me so quickly. He answered all my questions and reassured me all would be fine. He returned all emails and honestly just made a simple back yard wedding amazing and beautiful as any wedding should be. We thank him from the bottom of our hearts for genuinely taking such care of our special day!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Madeline · Married on 07/11/2015

Gregg Kits is the most Amazing professional wedding officiant person my Husband and I have met.We are super satisfied to have choose him because from the very beginning he took the time to hear our concerns,and he explained every question we had also the day of the ceremony he was there on time,and did an awesome job Marring us!?ps.You will not regret hiring him.

Sent on 08/13/2015

John · Married on 07/03/2015

Professional, easygoing and awesome! Thank you so much Gregg for making our special day memorable.

Sent on 07/27/2015

nicole · Married on 05/15/2015

I really wish I could have spend more time getting to know Gregg a little better, because he seems like an amazing person. I didn't have time to meet with him prior to the ceremony, as I have a 2 year old and it's always difficult to get away. I was a little nervous that he wouldn't show up or something would happen, but he assured me that he'd be there and everything would be fine. It was. He showed up, spoke beautiful words, and now I'm married. All thanks to him.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Lewis · Married on 09/26/2014

The professionalism and respect we were provided only enhanced our joy.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/21/2014

Only one word to describe Mr. Kit's work AWESOME!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

I have known Gregg as a businessman and friend for almost 5 years and he is a wonderful caring person. He is dignified and knowledgeable and will do everything he can to give you the ceremony you desire. I would definitely recommend Gregg for one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2014

Last Saturday my husband and I had our vows renewed by Gregg in his home and it was a wonderful ceremony. I can't thank him enough. It was very small with just our children and my sister and brother in law but beautiful and meaningful. We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 09/13/2014

mike · Married on 09/06/2014

After searching for an officiant we came across Greg. He had a great personality and even nicer in person. He made us feel like we have known him for years. Id recommend to at least call him and speak with him, just like I did. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Greg for making my day special.

Sent on 09/15/2014