Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

54 Reviews for Greg Wyatt Photography

Additional Hours (4)
Proofs (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

I'm so pleased that we decided to go with Greg as our engagement and wedding photographer! He exceeded all expectations. He is extremely talented and has a unique eye for capturing creative and interesting shots. In addition, Greg was extremely responsive and accommodating to our vision and requests. He is also a kind and lovely person, and made both of us feel comfortable and at ease during our sessions. And lastly, his pricing is incredibly reasonable for what you will be receiving. If you are on the fence about a photographer, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg was awesome to work with. I really feel like he went above and beyond for us, from our first point of contact. We had a special situation before confirming our date and he was really flexible with us and made it work. I found him through a friend and I was blown away when looking at her photos. We had our wedding at our family's church and even though it isn't a scenic location, our photos tell a different story, they are incredible! He has a really special gift of capturing moments; I can look at our photos and feel exactly what I was feeling in that moment because of how beautifully he captured it. We could not be happier with our decision to go with him :-)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We simply could not have wished for a better photographer. Greg is extremely friendly, flexible, and takes the most amazing photos. He has a great eye for picking out scenery, lighting and ambiance for sunset photos, and is very effective in getting everyone together to make sure you get all the photos you want with family and friends. After a long search for a wedding photographer, we could not have imagined a better one.

Profile Picture Daan, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg was amazing! I honestly can't believe how many different angles he caught of each moment of our wedding. The photos were incredible and he is a true artist... just a phenomenal talent. Beside the fact that he takes brilliant photos he can truly help control the situation when there are so many people who want to direct the moment. He was completely professional and that was more than appreciated. I highly recommend Greg for your event.

Profile Picture Russell, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

GREG WAS THE BEST. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the images he captured were truly amazing.

Profile Picture lyndsay, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Greg while planning a wedding on the other side of the country. Not only was he willing to negotiate a package that worked for us, but willing to work around our schedules when we happened to be in town. He did research on the venue before we got to town, and had a gameplan for us to start with. During the actual wedding day he was punctual, professional, and the shots were creative/beautiful! He was excellent in managing family and friends for the pictures, all the while looking out for our own self-interest and pictures that we wanted. We have no criticism of him, his service, or the quality of his photos. He's clearly very passionate about his work, and it was nice to have someone capture the event while not feeling hindered by him. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to capture a wedding or other event, he's great.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Greg for our Engagement Session and Wedding, and absolutely loved working with him! We first met Greg when he was photographing our friend's wedding. We noticed how professional he was and our friend's loved their results! We are so happy we decided to go with Greg for both occasions. He was very easy to work with and definitely knew how to capture the best moments! Greg was also great about getting the pictures back to us very quickly. We are so happy with all the amazing pictures Greg took! We would definitely recommend him to friends in the future!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Greg is amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out perfect. Greg and his team are professional, courteous and full of great idieas. We highly recommend Greg Wyatt to anyone who would like to capture the precious moments at their wedding or any ocassion.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were under the gun, we needed a photographer FAST! I simply did a Google search and that is how I got connected to Greg. In my experience, it is not often that you get so lucky to find such a TOP NOTCH photographer as Greg by doing a simple search. Apparently, it was my lucky day! So just days later, my now Wife, came up with the idea to go all around our city and have Greg take pictures of us and honestly, I thought this was a goofy idea. However, between her vision and Greg's amazing eye for photography, we have so many GREAT photos of us throughout our city! As many may know, wedding time can be very hectic, however with Greg he was everywhere we agreed for him to be at least 15 minutes early and completely prepared! Let me tell you, with all we had going on it was sure nice to have our Photographer be a complete CLASS ACT! I assure you, that if you will be more than happy of you select Greg as your photographer!

Profile Picture User7314740, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
1.0

This review is long overdue..
When we first met Greg Wyatt he was a nice guy with a strong portfolio, so we decided to hire him for our wedding. We had our engagement shoot with him and unfortunately when we received the proofs the quality, and style of the photos were not to our satisfaction, different from what appeared online in his portfolio.

When I notified him that our photos looked photoshopped, much too saturated and overly edited to our liking, he did not make the effort to correct the editing but rather he took large offense to my comments and reacted completely unprofessionally. He advised me our photos had to be adjusted due to the time of day we took our photos, which was noon, in Nov. in southern California, which by the way we found out is the worst time to take photos when looking for natural lighting. This is something we found out after the fact, you would think he would have recommended a better time of day to take photos?

We paid him a non-refundable retainer, to receive two engagement photos that were to our liking. Of course we pulled out of the contact because there was no way I would take the chance to be that disappointed with our wedding photos.

He calls himself an artist, and that may be true but a professional business man he is far from. When I followed up on our engagement photos his response was short and rude. He then found it necessary to email me so rudely by saying, "it's a blessing we are not working together". No couple should experience such poor customer service especially when you have paid for a service, completely unacceptable.

Profile Picture Vanessa , 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg was probably one of my favorite vendors from my wedding day. From the engagement pictures to wedding wedding pictures they were pure perfection! He had so many great ideas for pictures and they came out absolutely beautiful. He has made it so hard to decide which pictures for a wedding ablum! Greg was amazing at communicating with me every step of the way which made me so happy! Any future events for me, Greg will definitely be my photographer.

Profile Picture Tanesha, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg Wyatt is a PHENOMENAL, professional, very talented and artistic photographer... From the first engagement shots in Joshua Tree to the last wedding photographs, his work is priceless- perfect for weddings and special events! Greg magnifies the ambiance of a couple and of a room full of people through his photography. He captures the sweet little moments that really make the day unique and special, and also adds his touch of artistry to make the photos magical. For our engagement shoot, my husband and I immediately thought of Joshua Tree as a destination, and this guy and his wonderful wife drove hours to get there and stayed late under the stars to take long-exposure shots of us. The photos were all GORGEOUS with the landscapes, and the poses were natural and highlighted our personalities so well. The day of the wedding, he came to take photos of the brides, bridesmaids, and flower girl getting ready. They were so natural, very sweet, and some photos captured really hilarious moments that we get enjoy for years afterwards. I LOVE all of our photos, and we have Greg and his assistant to thank for the wonderful work they both did. You will cherish your special occasion photos forever, especially if you choose Greg as your photographer!

Profile Picture gail, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Greg Wyatt's photographs from our son and daughter-in-law's recent engagement shoot and wedding day are amazing. Through his selection of angles and backgrounds, he captured unique and artistic moments of them that make the photographs very special. Greg is easy to work with, professional, organized, is timely and his photographic style is impressive. The photographs by Greg's assistant were also wonderful. Thank you, Greg, for these wonderful photographs that we will treasure for years to come.

Profile Picture Judy, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Greg did a great job capturing our wedding. Our wedding was on the Queen Mary, and Greg did a great job of incorporating the unique beauty of the venue in our wedding photos. Greg did whatever it took to get the shots that we wanted. Greg provided us with a good mix of posed portraits as well as many unexpected candid photos. Greg's second shooter was also excellent and provided a great complementary style. He got us all of the shots that we wanted.

Greg's was very easy to work with and extremely professional through our experience. He was quick to respond to our questions via email. Greg's pricing was very straightforward. We were never pressured to add on additional services. We looked a few photographers that were far more expensive than Greg, but we feel that Greg delivered a superior product at a fair cost.

Profile Picture Brendan, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Greg was an amazing photographer! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for both my wedding pictures and engagement pictures. Greg goes out of his way to get the perfect photos for you. My husband and I, were extremely pleased with the way all of our photos turned out. We now have beautiful photos of the most important day of our lives to look back on. I cannot thank him enough for the beautiful work he did!

Profile Picture Aubree , 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! He was very professional and really has an eye for perfection! We are so impressed with our photos, they turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Lacie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Greg is an amazing photographer and does an excellent job of getting the shots you want and when. He kept us on the timeline we discussed for after ceremony shots and got us down to the beach on time for sunsets photos (he ran), he dashed all over the place the entire night as well to get the shot. I highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for an amazing photographer. I also highly recommend you hire a second shooter with him as well, that way he can spend more time getting the shots of you & your spouse, your wedding party, and families as requested, while the second shooter is getting details. I was also very pleased that I could send a second photographer to where the guys were getting ready.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy Greg was a part of our wedding. Our day was captured beautifully from start to finish. He was incredibly helpful before and during, and and also provided a photo booth that was a huge hit at the reception. We will cherish the photos forever. Thank you, Greg! We highly recommend Greg Wyatt Photography

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Greg was amazing!! He included an engagement session at a location that was special to us & they came out so well!! On the day of our wedding, we had 2 photographers & they worked very hard to get all of the needed and requested shots. Greg has a wonderful vision & can turn any boring venue into great photographs! It was really difficult to choose only 60 (maybe 63) photos to go in our book. I would highly recommend Greg!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Greg Wyatt for our photographer in our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! He captured the most amazing pictures! He was so awesome to work with, fast, efficient, and very easy going. He also has a great creative edge with his work which shined throughout all of our pictures.
Thank you again Greg for our amazing, wonderful, PERFECT pictures!
Hannah and Jacob Schmachtenberger 5.15.15

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg Wyatt Photography! What can we say, Thank the Lord we hired you! Kevin and I were shopping around and interviewed a few photographers once we got engaged and when we met Greg we sealed the deal. He promised to capture all the important moments, he said he would give us the photos he took, he worked with our budget and all those things were critical for us and he delivered! We had an engagement shoot with Greg, early 2014 and we didn't get married until the Spring of 2015. From the start we were glad we chose such a professional to handle our photography needs for an engagement session and wedding session! Greg communicates, he listens and his style of photography is just out of this world, AMAZING! He is an expert at what he does and you won't be disappointed. We emailed Greg on many occasions and he was very responsive, he makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and he listens to what you want. We could not be more happy we hired Greg Wyatt Photography and the pictures are just incredible. He is organized, always on time, and is there when you need him. We have already referred friends to Greg Wyatt and we know and trust his work ethic because he will deliver and you will be so happy you hired Greg. Thanks for everything Greg, hiring you was the BEST decision.

Profile Picture Chantelle, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg was awesome from day one. He met with us before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. He then spent half a day walking all over the pike area of Long Beach taking engagement pictures of us for no extra fee.
He and his assistant were dressed very nice on the big day and acted extremely professional. The pictures we received were great and he's continuing to edit pictures for my wife so that she gets exactly what she wants.
Greg is a class act and worth every penny. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Matt, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg was absolutely AMAZING! The moment we met Greg we knew he was the photographer we wanted who would be able to capture every moment......which he did!!! Our pictures are fabulous in every way possible: the lighting, the angles, the details...etc. Greg was very easy to get in contact with and was always willing to answer any of my questions. I cannot say enough great things about Greg. I know I sound bias when I say that I had the best photographer but I truly did!! I also want to mention that his assistant was wonderful as well!! Very sweet and kind and a pleasure to be around!! Thank you so much Greg for everything!!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg Wyatt is a very skilled and professional photographer that offers great packages to fit right in line with your budget. We used Greg Wyatt Photography for our wedding event at the Aliso Viejo Country Club and couldn't have asked for better results from a wedding photographer. The pictures captured every moment perfectly and with his skill helped create some beautiful landscape photographs and memories. He is very flexible and worked well with our busy schedule. We chose a package that fit our needs and budget, and in the package came the engagement photo shoot, engagement photo album, wedding album and smaller parent album, ALL INCLUDED. Very convenient, and very professional. He even put a rush on the parent album so my folks could get it before they left. Not something everybody would be so inclined to do, but Greg Wyatt cares about his clients and their happiness. Highly recommended for any of your professional photography needs.

Profile Picture David, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg was very good at capturing candid moments. He also used a lot of creativity to incorporate every day objects into sentimental shots. He is hard worker and always moving. It is obvious that his goal is to not miss a single moment yet make every moment an emotional memory. I would definitely use his services again and suggest him to others!

Profile Picture User4397269, 2+ years ago, 1 Review