Greg Kelly Photography Reviews

2 | Hudson, NH

2 Reviews for Greg Kelly Photography

Terin · Married on 10/14/2017

I found Greg through a coworker early on in our wedding planing process. He was kind professional and talented every step of the way. He did our engagement pictures last year and they came out perfect! On the day of the wedding he caught every moment without making his presence known. Everyone of my guests loved him and were so impressed with his ability to seemingly be everywhere at once! We are so glad that we chose Greg to photograph our special day. He was right in our price point, but his service went above and beyond! We would recommend Greg to anyone who asks!

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/21/2014

I know Greg personally and when I couldn't find a photographer in my area that I both liked and could afford he agreed to travel out of state to photograph my wedding. He was extremely professional even though he knew many of my guests. I showed him a few photographs that I wanted to recreate and he did those perfectly; all others were either candid or he told us how to pose. The best picture was where he told me to pretend to push my husband off the dock we were standing on and it came out unbelievable. We used it for our thank you notes and everyone swore he ended up in the water (but he didn't)! All the candid photo's were also beautiful and captured the feeling/atmosphere of the wedding. I was amazed with how many photo's we ended up with considering he is only one person, we definitely didn't miss out on any pictures just because he didn't have an assistant with him that day (which was our choice). I couldn't come up with any complaints only praises. Greg is a life saver!

Sent on 03/11/2015