Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Reviews

57 | Audubon, NJ

57 Reviews for Greg Hoffman Wedding Films

veronica · Married on 06/13/2020

Greg was awesome! Having video taken of you could feel weird but he made my now husband and I fell so comfortable in front of the camera. We cannot wait to see the work he did for our wedding video!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Hey Veronica --

It was a pleasure working with you guys. I had a blast! -- Very emotional and fun wedding day to be part of... thank you so much for including me. It was an honor.
    Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot.
    CHEERS
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Greg is awesome

Greg was one of the BEST wedding vendors of my entire day! He was absolutely magnificent. He was so easy going- half the time I didn't even know he was filming! He was perfect. I cried like a BABY when we got our wedding video back. It was not only super fast but AMAZING. I had friends/family who got married around the same time as me and they even said they were very jealous of our wedding video. He captured every single guest and all of the raw emotion. I HIGHLY recommend Greg as your wedding day videographer!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2019

Greg is Amazing!!

I was going back and forth between getting a videographer for my wedding. Some of my friends who were married recently had sacrificed this vendor in order to save money but I am SO, SO glad that I didn't. My husband and I had around 210 people at our wedding and while the day was amazing it was very overwhelming and we both feel like we missed so much that happened that day but now we will have a wedding video to look forward to and Greg is the absolute best. His highlight videos that i saw beforehand looked absolutely gorgeous. He was very professional and responsive and he his equipment wasn't the bulky, in-your-face type that so many are. I didn't even notice that he was there filming that day, he is that good. I HIGHLY recommend him - you absolutely cannot go wrong!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Michelle Goodman · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Wedding Experiencw

My friend recommend using Greg Hoffman films for our wedding and I am so happy that we did! Working with Greg was absolutely incredible! He was very responsive and timely. We really enjoyed the entire planning process working with him and the wedding day. He arrived on time and worked so hard the entire day! I definitely recommend using Greg Hoffman Films for your wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Best video ever!

Greg is absolutely amazing at what he does. He created a beautiful video that perfectly captures the spirit of our wedding day and we have received endless compliments on it. He is very laid back and easy to work with and it almost felt as if he were working around us, while still capturing every single moment. It definitely wasn't one of those weddings that the videographer and camera were in everyones face, you hardly knew he was there but he did not miss a beat. I HIGHLY recommend Greg for your big day!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Gloriana · Married on 09/22/2018

Kohr Wedding

We got married a few months ago and are still completely obsessed with watching our wedding video. Greg was hired by a girlfriend of mine for her upcoming wedding. Unfortunately she had to cancel her plans and the moment I got engaged she didn't hesitate to show me his work and insisted I give him a call. Which i did and we are so happy we did! One minute into one of his videos and I knew he was the guy for the job! He really captures the love and makes your wedding night one to remember. I relive it every time I watch our video! He was super attentive and made sure we got great shots while also directing us, which we appreciated so much. Without question, he was one of the best parts of our wedding and till this day people still gush over our video.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Janet · Married on 09/15/2018

My oldest daughter got married 2016, my youngest daughter just got married September 2018. Greg did both of my daughters wedding videos. His work and Greg are wonderful !! Listens to what the bride and groom want. Gives his professional opinion ,which is great. Outstanding work, beautiful ! His videos are so different than a regular video. The way he films it, places music perfectly through out the video. I am so glad that Greg did my daughters wedding videos. These will be watched for years. Thank you very much!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kiersten Leah · Married on 09/08/2018

Greg is an awesome videographer and the easiest person to work and communicate with. One thing we really loved about him was how he was never invasive but always present. He never interrupted the flow of the day to get his shots, yet he captured them at the best moments. We also felt that his consultation with us was very thorough. He asked the right questions to understand every detail of our day but was also very understanding and easy going if we didn't have an answer. He was very flexible and went with the flow.

Something else that completely shocked us, was the return on the wedding videos, both full length and highlight reel. We literally were on our honeymoon watching our wedding video. And the highlight video was AMAZING. So many people told us how much they loved the video and how they felt like they were there! We felt like he completely captured our day from beginning to end and told our story perfectly.

Overall, we would highly recommend Greg's service. He is totally worth it.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Greg was fantastic! He made us an incredible wedding video! It exceeded our expectations BY FAR! He was easy to work with, you didn’t even realize he was there. Our video came out so amazing, it really is our most precious memory from that day. Book Greg! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Leah · Married on 07/15/2018

Greg was absolutely amazing. His videos makes it seem like your day had no flaws! He made sure to grasp the most important aspects of your day. Totally affordable and he is very very nice. He will work side by side with your photographer. I highly recommend him! You will have no regrets.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Greg was GREAT! He knew exactly what shots to get so nothing took time away from our day. Guests complimented us saying they didn't even notice he was there, but he still seemed to get amazing footage. We would definitely recommend Greg to shoot your wedding. Thank you Greg!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Carly · Married on 07/13/2018

Wow, what can I say? We are BEYOND ecstatic with Greg's work. From the first time we met, all the way through and beyond our wedding, Greg was super accommodating and went above and beyond our expectations. He was willing to work well within our budget to create a unique package for us that included a highlights video that was beautifully artistic and romantic, and a posterity film that captured all of the important parts of any wedding day. The videos.. I cannot stop watching them. We've received so many compliments on Greg's work! If you are debating on booking videography for you're wedding, do not hesitate to book with Greg. He will be sure to beautifully and artfully capture all of the wonderful parts of your wedding. Thank you so much Greg! -Carly & CJ

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films's reply:

Hey Carly & CJ -- Thank you SO much for the incredibly kind review. Makes me so happy when my couples enjoy the final product. You guys were awesome to work with and made me feel welcome. Thanks again!

Nick · Married on 06/24/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Greg! He was such a pleasure to work with. Very fun and professional. Not only were we blown away by our video, our friends and family cannot stop talking about it! You will not be disappointed booking with Greg! Check out Greg’s video of us.. Nick and Danielle 6/24/18.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for the kind words. You and Danielle were a blast to work with and I enjoyed myself at your awesome wedding. Happy and honored to be part of the day!

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Greg is amazing! He is super nice and very professional. Even my photographer made a comment to me about how easy he was to work with and that he was the nicest videographer she has ever worked with. When Greg sent us our wedding video we instantly fell in love! He did a phenomenal job! I just kept watching it over and over again. All of our family and friends loved it and said how great of a job he did and couldn’t believe how fast he got it back to us. Now we will always have these amazing videos to look back on to remember our special day. I am so happy that I picked Greg to be our videographer for our wedding and I highly recommended him!
    -The McHughs ❤️

Sent on 08/10/2018

Joshua · Married on 03/04/2018

Greg is amazing to work with. ANYTHING we wanted/needed was taken care of. His attention to detail made everything easy and worry free for us on our wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend Greg-he is the ultimate professional! Thanks for everything Greg!

Josh and Laura

Sent on 08/10/2018

alexa · Married on 12/21/2017

My husband and I used Greg for our wedding on October 21, 2017. From the beginning, Greg was very easy to work with and always replied within a timely manner. On the day of our wedding, he made both of us feel very comfortable on camera and we barely even noticed when he was taping us, allowing us to enjoy our day. The highlight video we received turned out beautiful and we are so happy we chose Greg to capture our memories. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/01/2017

My husband and I used Greg for our wedding on December 1st, 2017. We are obsessed with the highlight video and the posterity. He did an amazing job at capturing our big day and making every part beautiful. He is truly talented and was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy to have chosen him to capture our big day. If you are looking for a videographer you have to choose Greg, you will not be disappointed.

Nikkole · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolutely amazing! Quick turn around time, too! Exactly what we were hoping for and more! I’d recommend Greg to everyone!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

I got married October 14,2017 and Greg was our videographer for the wedding! At first contact with him, he was professional and accommodating and willing to work with my budget. He answered any questions I had and helped smooth over those last minute details. Greg made myself and my wedding party very comfortable in front of the camera, sometimes you did not even know he was there! He worked very well alongside my photographer as well!

Our wedding video was more than I could have imagined! He captured all the special moments and put his own special creative twist on it!

Would highly recommend him to any upcoming brides and grooms!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Hey Alyssa

Thank you x10 for the incredibly kind review. Im happy everything went smooth and you guys loved the film. Always a joy to hear that!! -- also, want to thank you for having me and being terrific to work with.

THANKS!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I cannot express how much we loved working with Greg! Our video is absolutely stunning and it captured our wedding day perfectly. Greg was so easy to work with and we appreciated how quickly he got his shots and how comfortable he made us feel. We never felt like we needed to "act" or repeat things in order for him to get the perfect shot. He also worked so incredibly well with our photographer. They were always on the same page and collaborated effortlessly on what they needed for photos and video so that my husband and I were able to enjoy every part of our day. We would HIGHLY recommend Greg to anyone looking for amazing quality video that captures the emotion of your special day!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kelly,
    Thank you so much for the incredible words of praise. Im so happy I was able to create a film that you guys loved. It makes me happy when my clients have an awesome experience. What helped so much is that you guys were so warm and accommodating the entire day. It was a pleasure being able to film your wedding!

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2017

Greg did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding. My husband isn’t the most comfortable in front of cameras and Greg made him and everyone comfortable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hey Taylor!
    Wow, thanks so much for nice words. You guys were amazing. Im happy to hear everyone was comfortable. I still think of your wedding and how emotional it was. Seriously honored to be part of it! Thanks again!!

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Greg was the absolute best choice my husband and I could have picked for our wedding video! He was so easy to work with (I on the other hand am not easy) and he accomplished everything we wanted! He captured our day so perfectly. We only had one issue which was not Greg's fault, when he shipped our video, it got lost. When I told him we hadn't received it, he immediately shipped a new one out and tracked it to make sure we received it! Our day was so hectic and it flew by so fast that I am so grateful we will always have the video he did to look back on! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Thank you so much Greg!

Tassia · Married on 09/30/2017

Greg style is just what we were looking for ! He is easygoing and fun to work with it without loosing professionalism ! We couldn’t ( can’t ) stop smiling when we saw our video ! His ability to catch every emotion and detail is just amazing ! We will definitely be using his services again !

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hola Tassia,
    You guys are so nice. I had so much fun filming your wedding! Im happy you guys were pleased with the results. I gain so much enjoyment seeing my clients happy. Thanks for having me at your wedding and let me know if you guys ever need anything!

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2017

Greg did an amazing job on our wedding video. We were blown away by how wonderful our highlight film came out. We have watched it over and over again, and our friends and family members cannot stop raving about how perfect it is! To top it all off, he had it ready for us within about a week of our wedding! Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 10/14/2017

Hey Noelle,
    holy cow, these words are so nice... thank you so much for the kind review. It was awesome working with you guys (and Pooka) and want to thank you again for having me be part of your day. Im happy to hear you guys liked your film!
    THANKS

Nicolette · Married on 09/10/2017

Greg is awesome and so down to earth. I swear everyone said that our wedding video was the best video they’ve ever seen (some even shed a tear) and that’s all thanks to Greg’s creativity and eye. He got along with our photographer which is important as (you’ll notice on your special occasion) they both need or would like the same shot and/or to borrow the couple for a quick second. It was great working with Greg, felt like we knew him forever and we were so pleased with his work.

Sent on 08/19/2018