Greenville Wedding Music Reviews

Greenville Wedding Music 3
Greenville Wedding Music 4
Greenville Wedding Music 5

Paige · Married on 09/30/2017

Music was perfect! Chris was great to work with and he worked with us to figure out exactly what music we wanted. Thanks for making our day great!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough great things about GWM! Chris and his team are simply amazing. If you don't think music is important for your day, you couldn't be more wrong. We decided to go with cello and guitar and it set the mood for our entire special day! They sound AMAZING! We picked a few songs for our outdoor ceremony but we gave them an open platform to play what they wanted after and we had so many compliments. They learned a song from The Wedding Singer in a short time and it was perfect. Please don't hesitate to go with them, they are prepared, punctual and cool, laid back people. The process was seamless and it was at an affordable price. Can't thank you guys enough!

Greenville Wedding Music 6
    Sent on 10/15/2017

Ellen · Married on 09/02/2017

We are so pleased with the beautiful music played at our daughter’s wedding. It was perfect in every way and included pieces that were specially requested. Choosing a string trio for the music at the chapel was the special touch that made the wedding so very moving.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Bethanye · Married on 08/05/2017

I used Greenville Wedding Music for a chelloist for my ceremony music. They are super easy to work with and are very talented. They have a great selection of music to pick from. I highly recommend using them!

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2017

Most memorable wedding music ever - hearing you play the song my Grandson wrote as they ushered the grandparents in was amazing - you worked with Abby and Alex and played just exactly what they wanted for their day. I only regret that I did not have you come to the house for the cocktail hour before the reception.

Katy · Married on 07/15/2017

Five stars ALL THE WAY! My husband and I were married at the Ryan Nicholas Inn, and the ceremony hall was quite spacious with high ceilings. Chris recommended we use a cello and piano based on the acoustics of the room, and he was absolutely right. They were also incredibly accommodating and flexible in working with the singer of our choosing, a dear friend from our church. We requested three songs to be played in addition to the processional and recessional (a solo, a background song for our unity symbol, and a congregational hymn), and were very helpful in working with our soloist in finding the best arrangements. Our ceremony was the most important thing to us that day, and Greenville Wedding Music really worked to cater to our music requests for our ceremony, making it everything we'd hoped it would be and more. They truly knocked it out of the park.

We are grateful with everything we have for the beautiful musical performance that Greenville Wedding Music contributed to our wedding ceremony. Although much of the day was a blur, as wedding days do tend to be, I do recall the music bringing tears to my eyes every time they played. Eric and I just received our wedding video and were able to relive the experience again, and one of the things that sticks out the most to me through the entire event was the way the music lit up the entire room and brought the entire congregation together in unity.

Greenville Wedding Music, thank you so, so, so much- from the bottom of my heart. I cannot express in words how over-the-moon pleased we are with the music of our wedding ceremony. It was better than I ever imagined. I hope you know how appreciated you are and that you have blessed us so greatly on our wedding day. Thank you, Greenville Wedding Music!!!!

Greenville Wedding Music 7
    Greenville Wedding Music 8
    Greenville Wedding Music 9
    Greenville Wedding Music 10
    Sent on 11/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2017

Greenville Wedding Music is outstanding!! We had the easiest experience with them as a vendor and they were over the top helpful with everything! They nailed their performance for our wedding-ease of communication, best prices, perfect order and timing without a rehearsal, and they were very easy to work with for our destination wedding!

Greenville Wedding Music 11
    Greenville Wedding Music 16
    Greenville Wedding Music 17
    Sent on 11/13/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris was such a joy to work with! We had a small garden wedding this summer and the cello and violin accompaniment was perfect for the event. I met with him before the wedding and planned out all the music and the musicians played beautifully, were very professional and were a breeze to work with. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for making our night wonderful!

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris/Greenville Wedding Music was such a great choice for our wedding. It was a wonderful feeling to not have to worry about all of the details falling into place on the day-of! They were timely, responsive, and professional! They definitely knew what they were doing. We went with the violin/cello duo, and there was hardly a dry eye in the place as our wedding took place. The music definitely set the tone for all of our guests and made sweet memories for us!

Haley · Married on 06/09/2017

Was way beyond my expectation! Worked very well with me on two special songs we wanted. Great communication and very professional.

Hayley · Married on 06/03/2017

Chris was fantastic! He made great recommendations and was so easy to work with. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Greenville Wedding Music was the best experience I have ever had. I had a mash up song I really wanted for my walk down the aisle. They were extremely accommodating and we're able to still do the mash up even though it was not one of their listed pieces. Their performance at our wedding was perfect. I would definitely recommend them!

Victoria · Married on 05/06/2017

Greenville Wedding Music was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! My husband and I were having a "nerd" themed wedding and wanted the classic songs (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.) played on strings during the ceremony. They came trough 120% on everything I asked for and were extremely accommodating. I couldn't have asked for an easier process or a more professional company. If you want a string trio in Greenville, BOOK THEM!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Carey · Married on 04/08/2017

Greenville Wedding Music did an excellent job accommodating our wedding music. They sent us samples and did exactly what we asked! I couldn't have dreamed of better! :) thank you!

Brittany · Married on 12/10/2016

On time, professional. It was raining when they arrived and we actually were able to postpone the ceremony for a few minutes while the rain let up. They were willing to work with us and be flexible.
    The music was a really nice touch to an intimate ceremony.

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

If you're looking for a musician that will cater to your needs, this is the vendor for you. Chris was willing to play any songs we wanted and offered to learn new ones if they weren't on his list. He was extremely reliable, professional and dependable.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Laurie · Married on 05/14/2016

Hands down, Chris was a real professional! We wanted him to come to the rehearsal to make sure to iron out some things with the music before the ceremony as the ceremony was in a field, and he drove a couple of hours just to be at our rehearsal! Chris was right on time, and he played the songs that we picked out beautifully! He definitely made my daughter's wedding so memorable for years to come! Thanks Chris!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Greenville Wedding Music is the best choice in our region for a wedding ceremony or event where classical strings are needed. Wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/01/2016

Chris is amazing! He played the cello for our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! We sat with him prior to our wedding and went over our set list for the big day, he even learnt a song to play that we requested! Chris has such a good soul, working with him was like working with a friend. I highly recommend Chris and Greenville Wdding Music for your big day, or whatever party you need live music for! The talent and skill is off the charts!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Chris and his team did a great job playing music for our outdoor wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2015

We booked a cello and violin duo with Greenville Wedding Music to provide our ceremony selections. Christopher was professional, prompt and very easy to work with. The music was wonderful. Many of our guests complimented the quality of the performance. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

So talented!!

I am so happy I found Greenville Wedding Music for my wedding. We had a violin and cello for our ceremony and it was PERFECT! They have so many songs to choose from and such a great variety of genres. I highly recommend GWM for your wedding ceremony or event needs.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

As a former musician, I am very picky about live music. Greenville Wedding Music was incredible to work with from our first meeting to the completion of our ceremony. Chris was very professional and was able to adapt numerous songs to our tastes. I could not have envisioned a more perfect string section. We highly recommend Greenville Wedding Music for your wedding or event.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jillian · Married on 06/27/2015

Chris did a great job despite the chaos of a last minute venue change secondary to weather. He was quick to respond to emails and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Patty · Married on 06/20/2015

Greenville Wedding Music was great to work with and they performed beautifully at my son's wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Sent on 01/23/2017