Greene Leaf Productions Reviews

10 | Charlotte, NC

10 Reviews for Greene Leaf Productions

Sara · event on 10/03/2014

Justin and his team at Greene Leaf Productions provided outstanding photography and videography for a city-wide advocacy event with over 1,200 attendees. My team of professionals and I were amazed on how he was able to capture every aspect of the event that large and make it seem so personal. There was someone from his team covering every aspect of the event at all times and was able to capture both the most memorable parts of the event as well as the tiny details that I would have forgotten had he not taken video recording. Most importantly, the day of the event I was busy coordinating logistics and didn't have a chance to experience what the guests participated in. His video captured everything that I missed and made me feel like I was actually at the event. Additionally, Justin was easy to contact, accountable to deadlines, and professional. I absolutely would recommend Greene Leaf Productions to anyone who is looking for a memorable way to capture his or her event!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Randall · event on 05/31/2014

Justin and his team jumped in immediately to learn about us, our creative needs, and goals with our fundraising video. What impressed me the most was his storytelling ability - being able to capture the right moments at the right times with the right messages. His team is personable, caring, AND responsive. I highly recommend them for your next story-telling event!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Catie · Married on 06/09/2012

Justin was an absolute pleasure to work with. His prices are very reasonable and he delivered a final product that was tailored to our preference. He was so professional that I did even realize that his cameras were actually there on our wedding day, but he captured our most important moments. The final product is lovely..music of our choice and pictures were added. Justin even sent me and my husband additional copies to ensure that we were happy with the final product. I would recommend his services to any bride looking for a great videographer that needs little direction and listens to your "must haves"!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2012

I highly recommend Justin as a videographer for your wedding. He is very reasonably priced and the video came out awesome. You will regret not getting a videographer after the wedding is all said and done and there are only still photos to look at. You really do get to re-live the best day of your life all over again with the video. Justin and his partner were very discreet--I didn't even notice them at all during my wedding day but they got all the important parts--ceremony, speeches, dances, etc. You will not find a better deal around for a videographer in the Charlotte area!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Stacie · Married on 03/17/2012

Ever since my husband & I met Justin at a bridal show last fall, he has been nothing but professional and courteous. Responds to emails promptly and is so willing to work with us and our needs. Very impressed with finished product and was definitely a great value. We would recommend him to anyone!
    Stacie & Brian

Sent on 07/12/2012

Georgette · Married on 09/10/2011

Greene Leaf was awesome! Justin really worked with my budget and my time. I was nervous coming into a room full of people and had them waiting a little longer than necessary, but he stayed for as long as he needed to in order to capture a great and memorable event. The quality of the DVD was exceptional and I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a videographer!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Crystie

Crystie · Married on 06/25/2011

Justin and his team at Greene Leaf Productions did such a wonderful job capturing all the footage of our wedding. Justin and his team were extremely professional throughout the entire process. Everyone felt comfortable being filmed and half the time we forgot they were even there.

We absolutely love our video and can’t wait to show our kids some day. Our wedding day went by so fast and it is so great to be able to watch our video and recreate that very moment. We will always have this video to look back on for years to come and I truly cherish that. Our video was extremely personal and well put together. Justin did a very nice job editing and adding our favorite music to it. Justin also went out of his way to do something special to our video that I will be forever thankful for. My mother passed away 10 months before my wedding and he created a special piece just for her in our video. It was absolutely touching.

I would highly recommend using Greene Leaf Productions. They are extremely professional, prices are very reasonable, and Justin is amazing to work with! Thanks again Justin!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2012

jeff · Married on 05/28/2011

Justin, Justin, Justin man, you’re the bomb!!! This is a great CD you did for us! We both love it, great music, videography, and sweet photo arrangements!!! Thank you so much!!!

Jeff and Elsa

Sent on 07/30/2011

Heather · Married on 04/23/2011

Justin with Green Leaf Productions is amazing! I got married on April 23, 2011. I procrastinated a bit on finding someone to do my wedding video so a few months before my wedding, I was scrambling to find someone by searching the internet and not having much luck. The coordinator at our venue suggested Justin so I gave him a call one night, he answered my call on the first try ( as so many vendors do not) and he answered ALL of my questions. He was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable over the phone so we set up a meeting for that weekend. At our meeting, he was extremely professional. He showed me some of the actual work he has done and the different styles so that he could give me options that I hadnt thought of and he could get a better idea of what I wanted. He took notes and even emailed me with a summary of our meeting. His prices were very reasonable and he has different packages that would suit almost anyone. The day of my wedding, he was there early and he did a great job at finding me and all of the key players in my wedding. He had someone there to assist him with the ceremony and this gentleman was just as professional. They were dressed nicely, in polo shirts with their business logo and slacks so they were easily identifiable by anyone who wanted to find them. Both videographers and their equipment were very discreet at the ceremony so it didnt look like a news broadcast. Actually hardly anyone really noticed them during that time. I could go on and on about how impressed I was with them! Justin was great with my flower girl and so patient with her, she can be really shy but she wasnt with him at all. He worked his way around the reception and stayed until the very end. One thing that really made a difference to me is that I could tell that he really did care about how my wedding video turned out, I could tell that he loves doing his job, which always affects the end result! I am so glad he was recommended to me and I dont think anyone could be disappointed with his work or professionalism! I am SO very glad that I lucked up and found him!

Sent on 06/18/2011

kris · Married on 09/21/2013

3.5

Justin did a great job. He was fast and a real pro... I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Kris and Shantell