Green Screen Booths Reviews

2 | Reynoldsburg, OH

2 Reviews for Green Screen Booths

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!! I went to a holiday party and these guys were there, and I fell in love with their twist on the traditional photobooth. Every guest loved them! They always responded to emails and were super helpful at the event. They have employees at your event so you don't have to stress at all, and they are all so happy! Nobody wants grumpy people at their wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

I used Green Screen Photo Booths/Customize Your Event for my DJ & photobooth. I recevied a lot of negative feedback regarding the DJ. I felt like she tried, a little. But, didn't really do a good job getting people involved in things. Instead of trying to act excited, and say things regarding Flower toss, I had to ask her to say something again because nobody heard her. I was very happy with the photobooth and the attendents for the photobooth. I just wish the DJ would have announced the Photobooth so that people knew it was there. The photobooth people did their best trying to get people in there, that were close by. However, the DJ could have involved herself a lot more to get guests to dance, ect. There wasn't a lot of dancing at all because there was no direction. Overall - I was ok with their services. I don't know that I would recommend their DJ, but I would recommend the photobooth.

Sent on 08/13/2013