Green Quince Reviews

17 | Oakland, CA

17 Reviews for Green Quince

Joanne · Married on 04/26/2014

Jen from Green Quince was simply amazing to work with. After hours of trawling Etsy and invitation / printing sites, I found Green Quince and was thrilled with the products. Not only does Jen create adorable invitations, she is so helpful and easy to work with. We wound up doing all of our print work through Jen (save the dates, invitations, fan programs, menus, escort cards, and table cards) and people raved about how gorgeous everything was. All of our work was bespoke and the quality was so high. I am based in Ireland, but was getting married in Sarasota, so logistics were often complicated, but Jen was so easy-going and supportive throughout the whole process and that she made everything smooth and simple. I would definitely recommend Green Quince and hope I can work with Jen again!

Erin · Married on 03/01/2014

Jen was a dream to work with! I stumbled across her store on Etsy and fell in love with her custom invitations. She worked with artist Elise Morris to design a custom letterpress invitation suite and menus for our garden themed wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests, saying they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen!

Jen is super sweet and very responsive. Since we are on opposite coasts, she was great about sending samples of all the different paper and envelope choices. Her user-friendly proof software made for easy changes and everything shipped quickly and perfectly packed. Her pricing is very reasonable and she offers discounts on higher volume orders. We also purchased the original water color from Elise as a memento!

I highly recommend Green Quince!

• User2121912 · 2+ years ago

All I really need to say about this vendor and her gorgeous, unique, eco-friendly products is: many, MANY people told me that my invitation was the most beautiful / most interesting wedding invitation they'd ever seen. And the professional way the invitations were packaged and shipped was very impressive! I wish I had other things to order!

She's a real sweetie, too! Check out her etsy page. Things are customizable

• User2209360 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend Green Quince to anyone looking for lovely, high quality stationary - especially wedding invitations!!!

Jen took care of my wedding suites (pocketfold wedding invitation with a response card and informational insert), digital calligraphy, and day-of stationary (escort cards, table numbers, menus, and donation cards). When I first inquired about a certain listing, she promptly answered all of my questions. Upon deciding to have Jen design my wedding stationary, I knew I made the right decision. She walked me through each step and clarified many aspects (e.g., type of card stock, colors, fonts). Jen also uses a wonderful program which allowed me to view drafts of the stationary. I was able to comment on the design components and make editing requests. Jen always upheld her deadlines and was very professional. In the end, I was beyond happy with everything (delivered in neatly packaged boxes with bubble wrap, I might add)! Plus, I received numerous compliments from wedding guests.

On a side note, Jen was extremely patient with my crazy bride moments when I was unsure about something. She genuinely wanted everything to be perfect - and exactly what I envisioned. Jen is a really sweet woman and very talented designer.

I can't recommend Green Quince enough. Jen, I look forward to working with you again soon!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2012

Jen is exceptionally artististic and did a phenomenal job on our wedding invitations. She was incredibly creative and blended our design requests with our wedding style to create THE PERFECT invitation to represent our important day. In addition to being exceptionally talented, Jen is a true professional and was very flexible about accommodating changes throughout the process. She offered great input and her talent helped resolve a last minute change to the content. She was truly a pleasure with whom to work and I would HIGHLY recommend her for any and all invitation needs. Our final invitations were gorgeous and we have Jen to thank! We will most certainly be contacting her with future invite needs - she was amazing.

Brooke · Married on 10/13/2012

Jen designed the most beautiful invitations for our wedding reception! She was creative, professional, and thoughtful. She designed a custom invitation for our unique celebration, and was very punctual with our timetable. We have received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of our invitations. Overall, she was our favorite vendor to work with, as she is absolutely delightful!

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2012

Green Quince is amazing and Jen is delightful to work with. Not only is she super responsive, creative, and talented but she is also fair, professional and on time with meeting her client's deadlines. Out of all our wedding vendors, she is the easiest to work with and the most impressive. We are delighted with the results of our invitations. I will forever be thankful for the beautiful invitations she created for us, and give her my highest recommendation, without reservation. Sincerest Thanks, Tiffany & Adam

Dee · Married on 08/12/2012

Jen is THE PERFECT person to design the invitation of your dreams. Her creativity and suggestions are beyond compare. She responds so fast and is incredibly flexible with ever changing minds. If you want your invitations to express you who are as a couple, Jen is the best person for the job!!!

Carolyn · Married on 06/01/2012

Jen did an amazing job on my wedding invitations! She took the time to make the exactly how I imagined them. I was so thrilled with her work, I ordered some coordinating thank you notes from her as well. I am definitely going to go back to her in the future for custom stationary!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

I contacted Jen in Dec 2011 and was very happy to see how quickly she was able to respond. I had Jen do custom invitations for my wedding- she quickly sent me a questionnaire and the process began! Her proofs were great but then I wanted to try something different so I sent her an idea that I had made on Powerpoint and she made it look stunning! It can be hard to plan this from a distance, especially with Canada Post being less than helpful with their mailing dimensions... but Jen did her homework found out our options and fixed our invitations so everything would run smoothly- she even included a small care package in my shipment! Now the wedding is over, and I still get calls about how beautiful the invitations were.

It is possible to make Geeky Classy with Jen!

Kerri · Married on 08/27/2011

I was referred to Jen by two friends that also used her. I was not disappointed! Jen is incredible to work with and so talented! Her product is high quality and she really works with you on creating exactly what you want. I was IN LOVE with everything she did. The save the dates, invites, programs, table numbers, seating chart, and wedding mad libs! Everything was perfect. She is a joy to work with I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for everything Jen!

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2011

Jen was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Truthfully she is probably one of the only vendors that I loved working with. She not only helped me with my custom invitations but my menus, escort cards, sweet table signs, guestbook and of course my thanks you. She also helped me design thank you cards similar to the invitation my sister sent out for my bridal shower. I've received nothing but compliments about her work. I LOVE JEN!
    I highly recommend her services. Her work is outstanding and she is a true gem to work with.

Andonia · Married on 03/19/2011

5 stars just doesn't seem like enough for Jen, neither does just "invitations" as services provided. Before I start my glowing review of Green Quinces services, let me list everything Jen did for me: Save the Date Cards, Invitation Suite, Programs, Menus, Placecards (Escort Cards), Table Numbers, and Signage.
    The process of creating all of these wonderful, personalized, accents to my wedding was a true collaboration. Jen was by my side, incredibly supportive and flexible, every step of the way. My wedding was truly made more beautiful not only by all of the products that Jen made for us, but by the genuine care that she had in making everything perfect for our day!
    I will never be able to repay her for her kindness, quality of products, or service!! If you are looking for unique, affordable products, and a great person to work with then Green Quince is the place!!

Louise · Married on 06/25/2010

I loved working with Jen, she was very patient with my changes and produced beautiful stationery that received lots of compliments.

Margo · Married on 10/10/2009

I ordered custom invitations from Jen for my wedding back in October and would highly recommend her to ANYONE and EVERYONE! She was so much fun to work with and was able to visualize exactly what I wanted. She was very good at getting back to me with revisions and edits. I can honestly say the working with Jen was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my wedding planning process. After seeing how beautiful the invitations turned out, I then ordered custom maps to slip in to the invitations and those too turned out beatifully! She also created a PDF file for my ceremony programs that exceeded my expectations! I can not say enough about Jen and her proffesionalism, quality, and flexibility! I plan on going back to her for years to come:)

Kasey · Married on 09/12/2009

Jen was fabulous to work with--she was extremely responsive and creative--she came up with a wonderful custom design for our thank-you cards. The quality of her work (both the design and materials) is incredible. On a personal level, she's extremely friendly and easy to work with.

Emily · Married on 09/28/2013

Jen was great to work with! She offered some creative solutions to lower the price on our invitations so that we could get the design we fell in love with. She was flexible with some color and design tweaks, helped us with wording, and was just a great resource on our invites. She worked with my mom and me to ensure the envelopes would work for my mom's calligraphy and was flexible with shipping envelopes earlier so we could start addressing them. The quality of the invitations is great and they turned out so beautifully! I can't wait for our guests to see them :)