Green Planet Ministry Reviews

51 Reviews for Green Planet Ministry

51 Green Planet Ministry Reviews

Katie · Married on 11/09/2013

Reverend Kevin,

Thank you so much for making Ross and I's ceremony everything we wanted it to be! We just got back from our honeymoon and when we visited family this past week you have been brought up every time! You made the ceremony so light hearted putting the slightest humor in to make everyone smile. You were so thoughtful in occasionally emailing us checking in if we have any questions or if we need anything for the ceremony or just in life. We truly felt our ceremony was magical and you were such a part of that! ...You were the first person we looked into and the last. You were wonderful, thank you!

John & Nalva · Married on 10/30/2013

Reverend Kevin was a pleasure to deal with. Right from the start he was extremely accommodating. We wanted to shape the ceremony and add our personal touches and Kevin was extremely flexible with our ideas. He provided excellent communication and reviewed EVERY detail with us days prior to the ceremony. We had a beach ceremony and he welcomed all of our input. His pronunciations and diction were perfect and even without a microphone, his voice projected to us and our guests above the volume of the ocean waves. Kevin and Green Planet Ministry get our highest praise and we highly recommend him to everyone! :)

Suzanne · Married on 10/06/2013

This is the second wedding that Reverend Kevin has performed for our family! My husband and I couldn't be happier =) He helped make our special day about as perfect as you can get.

We loved how Rev. Kevin was extremely open-minded to customizing our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. All of our correspondence was done through email since we're not local, and that entire process of picking out our ceremony format, and filling out the information forms were so incredibly easy. He's got that way about him that makes you feel relaxed and comfortable in an instant. 'Not to mention, he throws in a bit of humor which certainly helps quite a bit in calming the nerves ;) When it was all said and done, we had several family members praise and comment on how well he performed the ceremony!

He's a super nice guy, very easy to work with, and he's clearly very passionate about his work. I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Kevin if you are in need of a wedding officiant!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Green Planet Ministry's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for that glowing review. Please keep in touch, I look forward to some pictures. Yours truly, Rev. Kev

Joe · Married on 09/13/2013

Rev Kev was amazing! He created a beautiful, personalized ceremony for us and there was not a dry eye in the house... We highly recommend him!!!!!

Kristy · Married on 06/22/2013

Kevin was wonderful. Answered all of our questions and gave us great direction. Extremely helpful in finding the perfect ceremony to fit both of our personalities. Everything we could have wanted plus more!

• User3193569 · 2+ years ago

Rev. Kevin was exactly what we were looking for! He was so responsive and very easy going during the whole process. I did initial interviews with a few other officiants and I knew that we'd love Kevin from his initial email response - just very laid back and sincere.

We both have different religious backgrounds so wanted a ceremony that was special/meaningful but didn't mention religion. Kevin was able to give us the perfect ceremony. He also was able to keep our guests engaged (he did make them laugh a few times) and everyone told us how much they liked him!

I'll definitely be recommending Rev. Kevin to any friends who are looking for an officiant!

• O

Osvaldo · Married on 06/01/2013

Rev Kevin was great. Very flexible and vows were exceptional. Thank you again.

rosemarie · Married on 05/18/2013

Kevin made our wedding day very special! We received so many compliments, from our guests, concerning our wedding vows. My family and I were very touched by his words and mannerisms. We definitely would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for an officiant.
    Thank you Kevin!

Carolyn · Married on 01/19/2013

In looking for our wedding officiant, we wanted someone who was kind, attentive, responsive and reserved judgement of different values or beliefs. Rev. Kevin Agaman was that, and more. Being an out-of-state bride, I never actually got the pleasure to meet Kevin until I literally arrived at our ceremony - I was immediately greeted by him with the warmest hug, kind words, and feeling of relief and joy. He was so responsive by email, helped us create the perfect ceremony, and had answers to any questions we had about the marriage process- which could have been overwhelming at times. We, our parents, and our guests were overjoyed with the personable, loving, and extremely well dictated ceremony he provided for us (with a copy to take home and treasure as well). Everything went off without a "hitch" (besides ours!) and I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you for aiding in the perfection of our day - you're the best!

Donna · Married on 11/17/2012

We were delighted with the services. We would recommend it highly!

Helen · Married on 10/13/2012

Rev. Kevin was a GREAT choice for our ceremony. He was very kind, easy to talk to, gave us several examples of the different types of ceremony he could provide, answered all emails promptly and professionally, was on time for the day of our service, made a sincere effort to get to know Colin and I, wrote a beautiful, accurate and engaging service for Colin and I, and even gave us a copy of his written ceremony to save for our own scrapbooks/photo albums. We're so glad we met and chose to work with Kevin; we would definitely recommend him to other couples!

Awarricos · Married on 10/13/2012

We decided to have a non-denominational ceremony, and turned to Rev. Kev on a recommendation from a friend of ours. He conducted their ceremony back in March of '11 and did a great job there. He is the only Reverend that we spoke with, and after the initial meeting, we were sold on selecting him to perform our ceremony. He took the time to sit down with us and get to know us a better before we moved forward. We filled out a questionnaire with basic questions during that first meeting, and spent about 30 minutes just talking with him. There were several options available to us regarding the structure of the ceremony, and we opted to design our own. He provided us with some framework for how a typical ceremony should go, and we were able to insert our own readings and verbage into the ceremony. We submitted the ceremony for Rev Kev to look over, and he used everything that we gave to him.

The night before he joined us at the rehearsal at Black Bear Country Club in Franklin, NJ, and, after some distractions on the part of our parties, he was able to round everyone up so that we could go over the plans for the wedding the following day. The day of the wedding he was there early to make sure everything was in line and there were no issues with the setup.

After everything was done, he gave us back the entire ceremony with our own vows in a binder for us as a keepsake.

Rev. Kev was a pleasure to work with and he made our day very special, especially given the fact that it was a ceremony entirely created by us.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2012

Kevin was our officiant at our wedding on October 5, 2012 at the Graycliff in Moonachie, NJ. He was an absolute pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding ceremony! He made my husband and I so comfortable. Kevin is very laid back and sincere, which was what we loved the best about him. He really did a great job helping us write the script for our ceremony and customized it to our personalities and our specific situation. I would recommend him whole heartedly to anyone getting married!!!

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/28/2012

My husband and I hired Kevin as our officiant for our ceremony. We knew immediately upon meeting him that he was going to be a great fit for our wedding and never felt the need to meet another officiant. We explained what we wanted, went over some options in person and then a few weeks before the wedding, Kevin submitted a ceremony to us for approval. It was a perfect first draft and he gave the ceremony plenty of personality and adhered to our requests. In addition to how pleased we were with his work, we also received compliments on his officiating from several of our guests. It was great to receive a copy of our entire ceremony, including the vows we wrote ourselves, in a binder for a keepsake. In addition to being the right price, Kevin was the right fit for the job. Thank you, Kevin, for a memorable wedding ceremony!

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/23/2012

Rev. Kevin was so great to work with and I am so happy we chose him. He was always responsive, gave a lot of great ideas and suggestions, and in the end wrote the most beautiful vows for us that incorporated the traditional aspect that we wanted, yet personalized to us as a couple. Most officiants charge extra to go to the rehearsal but Rev. Kevin doesn't and we thought that was great. Our ceremony was beautiful and he is highly recommended!

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2012

Reverend Kevin was a pleasure in every regard. Not only did he respond quickly, he was very flexible and helpful. He answered all questions that we had and provided help throughout the entire process. Given that we eloped we expected "city hall treatment" but how wrong we were. It was lovely! We said our "I do's" in his beautiful gazebo. Romantic! We couldn't have pictured our elopement ceremony any better and had a wonderful start into FOREVER!

Thank you again, Reverend Kevin!

Jason and Nicole S.

chelsea · Married on 08/18/2012

We are so thankful that we chose Rev. Kevin Agaman of Green Planet Ministries as the officiant for our wedding.
    Within five minutes of meeting Kevin, we knew he was the one for us! He made us feel comfortable and important. He is laid-back and fun, but at the same time extremely professional and obviously very dedicated to his work. Even though my husband and I were very busy in the weeks preceding the wedding, and often Kevin had to wait weeks before he heard back from one of us, he was able to develop a beautiful ceremony for us that very personalized and meaningful. During the ceremony, Kevin was very professional, and a very captivating speaker. I must add, he looked very sharp in his white suit, which made for even more beautiful pictures of the ceremony! After the ceremony, he gave us a binder which included our vows and a transcript of the ceremony. He was able to include my vows, even though I waited until midnight the night before the ceremony to send them to him. I thought that was really great, since it was so last minute.
    If you are looking for a kind, flexible, patient, dedicated, photogenic, and overall *AWESOME* officiant; Rev. Kevin Agaman of Green Planet Ministries is the way to go!!

• Kym

Kym · Married on 06/23/2012

Rev. Kevin was a pleasure to work with and the ceremony was beautiful! We were more than pleased with the service.

Shana · Married on 05/19/2012

Rev Kevin Agaman is the best! I knew from the moment we met him that he was the right choice for us. He has a sunny disposition and just an all-around good guy. He was available for questions, pretty prompt with his responses, and I would book him again in a heartbeat. He worked with us to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities and the ceremony was just lovely. He's down to earth and a true professional.

Michelle · Married on 12/25/2011

Rev. Kevin played an important role in making our wedding ceremony as lovely as it was. He was very friendly, professional and patient. He responded promptly to every call/email and was early for the ceremony. He even gave a helping hand with last minute touch ups and decorations. I was running a few minutes behind schedule and he kindly and sincerely stated take your time, I'm in no hurry, this is your day! :)I highly recommend him to anyone who is planning there special day. His services were all that he claimed it to be and then some! Thanks again!

Kym · Married on 09/24/2011

We couldn’t ask for a more beautiful ceremony. Rev. Kevin is very personable and made us feel so comfortable. His smile and personality just may our day even more special. We would recommend his services to everyone who would want their day to be even more special!

We can’t THANK YOU enough Rev. Kevin.

Paul · Married on 08/14/2011

A friend from work recommended Rev, Kevin. She said he officiated her friends wedding and she thought I would love his personality. From the first meeting with Rev. Kevin (on the phone) I knew I was not going to look for anyone else, but I had to play the game and meet him in person. Dorothy was right.
    The ceremony was beautiful, he customized it to suit our fun personalities. His services were exceptional. At the end of the ceremony several guests came up to me to comment on what a beautiful ceremony, and "where did I get that guy, he was great".
    I have no complaints. His price, his ideas and the final product could not have been beaten or conducted better my anyone else. I would highly recommend him.

• Now Mrs. C

Megan · Married on 08/06/2011

I would definitely recommend Rev. Kevin to anyone looking for an officiant! He performed our ceremony at Crossed Keys on August 6, 2011, and we couldn't have been any happier with his services. We were supposed to have an outside garden wedding, but it rained about 10 minutes before the ceremony was going to start so everything had to be moved under the reception tent. There was a little delay in getting started, and he had another wedding after ours, but never made us feel rushed! Rev. Kevin performed a light hearted, funny ceremony that fit perfectly with our personalities, and went right along with my forgetting words and having the giggles the entire ceremony! Thank you Rev. Kevin, it was definitely a memorable one! Megan & Mike

Kerry · Married on 07/30/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Rev. Kevin! He is really easy-going and wants to ceremony to be about you. He is flexible and accessible. He provides you with a CD of readings, ceremonies, ring exchanges, and vows and that can look through to decide what time of ceremony you would like. After we sent him a sample of the ceremony we would like, he offered suggestions back but in the end it was our decision. He was funny and very personable. I actually lost my voice for the wedding because I was sick (what bad timing)! But when I said "I Do" in the ceremony, it croaked out and he made a joke about me doing karaoke the night before (which I had been doing and my groom had been giving me a hard time about it earlier). All the guests loved it. Rev. Kevin was wonderful. My best friend is getting married by him in a month so I get to see him again. Her and I picked him independently too! She was shocked to see him when he showed up for the rehearsal! Just goes to show we both got great vibes from Rev. Kevin.

Shaun · Married on 07/16/2011

Rev. Kevin was a great officient! From our first meeting to the rehersal to the wedding itself, his calm personality eased the nerves of both the bride and the groom. His attention to detail and his warm personality made our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be!