Green Mountain Photobooth Reviews

25 | Underhill, VT

25 Reviews for Green Mountain Photobooth

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional, Exceptional, and Great Customer Service!!

We hired Green Mtn. Photobooth for our wedding this year and had an amazing time! Jarryd was exceptional and fit in with our guests which made it even more enjoyable!! I'd highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Bernie and Green Mountain Photobooth for the win!

Mr. Bernie Duncan was our photobooth wizard and he was AMAZING!!!! He was so nice and brought the BEST props! Every one of our guests that got to use the photobooth commented on how well run the booth was and how cool the props were. A few people commented that they’d never seen so many cool props before and that we had the funnest props of any photobooth they used (we, of course, gave all the credit to Bernie). HUGE thank you to Mr. Bernie. He was truly professional, efficient, and genuinely kind. At the end of the evening, he presented us with a gorgeous album that he had overseen getting put together. You can tell he honestly loves his work and being at weddings and mingling with guests.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Great work!

Mike Sargent ran our photobooth for our wedding, he had a great selection of props and knew how to assist guests whether it was holding a prop for them or using a chair for shorter guests. He had a great personality and interacted well with guests.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Pratico · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing addition to our wedding!

Spencer did our photo booth at our wedding at Stratton Mountain Resort on 9/10/16. What great fun! He has the best commentary while he helps facilitate people’s position in the booth to help you take the best pictures! There were a ton of fun props to use, and a memory book with all the silly pictures--such a great memento! Spencer was so fun and had a great personality! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Helen · Married on 06/10/2016

Just had the best fun with Bernie running the photobooth at our daughters' graduation party. A really fun, happy time had by all. The props were terrific and Bernie was so helpful and patient with everyone. He arrived early, giving himself plenty of time to set up and be ready for the onslaught! A huge hit - I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing!!! We were so pleased with them! They did and amazing job and were so great and fun to work with!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • I

Isabel · Married on 07/18/2015

Our guests LOVED the jumbo photobooth! I have been to weddings where there are minimal props and/or broken ones. Bernie brought with him props galore and our guests of all ages had a blast. When he saw that my husband and I had not yet visited the photobooth, he came specifically to get us and I'm so glad he did. He presented us with a beautiful white leather bound book with the photos of our guests and the messages they wrote next to each photo. It was the perfect "guestbook." Especially given that we had many different groups of friends at the wedding, the jumbo photobooth was so worth it!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/17/2013

Green Mt. Photobooth was our photobooth operator for our August wedding. Bernie was terrific and was highly attentive to our guests. All of our 170 guests went in, some multiple times and the photos we have are amazing – some of our favorites from the wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2013

My husband and I got married on 8/10/13 in Chittenden, VT. Green Mountain Photo Booth literally was one of the highlights of our wedding - it had a line all night! Our only regret is not reserving it for longer. From planning to day-of they were so easy to work with and gave us confidence that we didn't need to worry about set-up or execution because they had it handled - it was so seamless. Jarryd Audette managed the booth onsite and was so personable and fun and really showed the guests a great time.

I highly recommend adding this to your wedding if you are on the fence - the pictures and memories are PRICELESS!!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Patti · Married on 07/06/2013

My daughter, Jamie and son-in-law Evan were married in July at Jay Peak. They had the jumbo photobooth at the wedding. It was such a huge hit. With close to 300 people attending the wedding, we weren't sure if it would be hard for everyone to have a chance to enjoy it, but it worked out great. Logan was amazing with all of the guests and even helped me with last minute decorations before the ceremony. He arrived in plenty of time to get set up before any of the guests arrived at the reception, and he was so helpful once people started to arrive, by explaining how the booth worked. The props that they supply were lots of fun too. It has been so much fun to share the photo album with everyone, which is included in the price and is a wonderful keepsake. So many of the guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the wedding and they all really loved the photo booth. It was definitely worth every penny!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

My wife Erika and I got married on June 23, 2013 at The Barn at Boyden Farm in Cambridge, VT. We were so excited to have hired Green Mountain Photobooth and it turned out to be a major hit at our wedding! We rented the standard sized photobooth which fit inside the barn nicely without taking up too much room. Our photobooth attendant, Logan Vanasse, was awesome! The booth was quite literally packed for the entire reception and Logan did an excellent job of helping our guests and organizing our guest book. We even had the photobooth stay at the reception for an extra hour because it was so popular! I heard numerous guests say how personable and friendly Logan was. Our wedding photographer wrote on his blog that it was the most fun photobooth he had ever seen! Erika and I are so happy with the service that Green Mountain Photobooth provided and we are so thankful to Logan for helping to make our wedding reception so much fun for everyone! We highly recommend them and would hire them again!

Alida & Erika Aiello

Sent on 07/10/2013

Louise · Married on 06/21/2013

Having the photobooth at my wedding reception was such a great idea, I couldn't ask for a more professional company. All my guests loved taking their pictures together in the photobooth, it was a huge success. I was so lucky to have Logan as our photobooth guy, he was funny, super nice and took hundred of wonderful pictures of all our guess, it was truly fun and everyone got to go home with their photos and Logan made us a great album from that night and a cd to keep. I would highly recommend this great company and especially Logan, he was wonderful with all our little nieces and nephews and all our guests.

Louise D.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amanda and Jeff · Married on 06/08/2013

We had Green Mountain Photobooth at our wedding at Sugarbush on 6/8/2013. It was a huge success with our guests and we loved having the guest book with all the pictures at the end of the night. Bernie Duncan ran the photobooth and he did an amazing job. He explained how it worked and made sure everyone signed the guest book at the end. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Green Mountain Photobooth.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Carly · Married on 01/12/2013

We used Green Mt. Photobooth for our 1-12-13 wedding and the booth was great! Bernie the tech was loads of fun and we have so many great memories. Highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2012

Green Mountain Photobooth is actually a leg of SuperSounds Entertainment, but we contracted their services separately. In fact, I didn't have anything to do with this rental because it was a SURPRISE GIFT from a group of my cousins, (best gift EVER!) Logan was our Photobooth tech and he was wonderful!

Logan was great in that he was super helpful in setting up the booth and making sure that everyone signed the photobooth "guestbook", and he was also completely unobtrusive!! There is one wedding photo that we saw recently that had Logan in the background and my husband and I laughed when we saw it because he blended in so well that we almost forgot he was there! The photobooth was a GREAT addition to the party too. Guests LOVED it and it was a good break from dancing! People have asked me if I thought it detracted from the main event and I would say ABSOLUTELY NOT. It created a great souvenir for us (the guestbook) and the guests got to take home a copy of their prints. We loved every minute of it.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2012

Green Mt Photobooth was our photobooth company for our Oct wedding. Quality was great and Logan the tech was very attentive to our guests needs. He even got my grandmother in the booth!! Scrapbook was nice touch and one major selling point was they provided a backup photobooth at our event at no addit. charge. Fun Fun Fun!

Sent on 12/22/2012

We used Green Mt. Photobooth as our photobooth company and they provided a traditional booth for our event. The technician Bernie was great and it was the hit of our wedding. Scrapbook was a nice touch too! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2012

We had a photobooth from Green Mt. Photobooth (the Jumbo) and it was the hit of the wedding!
    Over 90 guests used it and it was busy the entire day. Quality was superb and the tech (i think his name was Bernie) was very personable. We also had the scrapbook option that they threw in for free and that was loads of fun. Great service.

deb · Married on 09/29/2012

A photobooth was the best idea ever for our wedding! Green Mt. Photobooth has 7 different booths to choose from and we picked the black traditional booth. Guest loved it and the scrapbooking was a hoot. Highly recommend Green Mt. Photobooth and Logan the tech helped us get some great shots! Very happy!!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Green Mt. Provided photobooth provided services for our wedding in Stowe on 7-7-12. Our technician Bernie was personable and gave the guests tips how to get the best shots in the booth. Scrapbook was really nice touch and we really like the discounts that Green Mt. gave us due to pre paying our event before the wedding. Quality was superb and they did what they told us they would!

Brenda · Married on 01/03/2012

Great service! Great price! Logan our tech was attentive and loads of fun!

Sent on 01/02/2013

They did a great job. Lots of fun props and you get an album of all the pictures that night.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2012

My husband and I had the jumbo photo booth at our wedding and it was amazing. It was a huge hit, everyone loved it and there was always people in it having a blast! Grant was really great to deal with, very quick at getting back to us. The guy that worked the booth was nice and personable and was really organized. I will use them again for other events. They really made our wedding more fun and everyone loved that they could take their photos home. Our wedding was June 22, 2012, in south Burlington, vt. Thank you so much for everything!

Lauren and Dustin Weir.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Jennelle · Married on 05/26/2012

We rented the Jumbo photobooth for our wedding, which was a big hit with our guests and there are some great memories in our scrapbook.There was some confusion/miscommunications with my contract but it was resolved quickly and overall the service at the event was great. We felt like it was a great value and would definitely do it again.

Sent on 06/21/2012

1.2
      3.0
      3.0
      0.0

First I want to say that Jarryd who ran the Photo Booth at our wedding was fantastic. He was personable and easy going. We thoroughly enjoyed having the Photo Booth at our event, and the pictures are so fun and funny. Our guests had a great time, and we loved having a scrapbook where guests could write notes next to their pictures.

That said, the owner, Grant, was incredibly rude and unprofessional. We signed a contract for 3 hours, but Jarryd said he was only contracted for 2. We didn't want to receive overtime charges, so he left after the 2nd hour and suggested working it out with Grant after the wedding. When I tried to contact Grant to request a refund on the 3rd hour we paid for but didn't receive, he was completely unresponsive. He blamed us and said he wouldn't give us any refund because we had used a JumponIt deal and had gotten such a great price. He was unwilling to honor the contract we had, and his responses were so condescending. It was only when I threatened to contact the Better Business Bureau that his tone changed and he offered a $100 refund (for a whole hour of service we paid for and didn't receive). Although we had a great time with the photo booth, we would use a different company next time. If you do go with this company, we suggest that you triple check the number of hours and the times that end up on your contract so that you get what you pay for.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Green Mountain Photobooth's reply:

I wanted to respond to this bride as there are several points that are not accurate.
    We provided a photobooth for this client and she had initially booked it for 3 hours. A few weeks before the wedding she emailed and said she wanted the hours 4:30-6:30 for the photobooth. We went with her wishes in writing and the event went extremely well. After the event she decided she wanted a refund because we had not done 3 hours that was booked initially but she had shortened two weeks before the wedding. When she felt like she was owed money we promptly (within a few days) refunded the 100.00 that she felt she was owed. We would never be rude or unprofessional in any way. It is simply not our style. I am a contributing writer for Vt Bride and have run Supersounds Entertainment for over 40 years with compassion and professionalism. We have the highest reviews of any company in Vt in the wedding business. We are glad the service we provided was excellent and are sorry there was any type of conflict over hours provided happened.