-- Green Light Media Services -- Reviews

-- Green Light Media Services -- 2
-- Green Light Media Services -- 3
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 06/28/2014

I highly recommend Green Light Media Services! They did an excellent job capturing our special day. The quality is great and we loved our highlights reel. The value is better than any other company I could find in Dallas. Here is our highlights film. http://vimeo.com/101588430

Sent on 08/07/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Raven for the lovely review! Glad you found us and we could be a part of your big day. Congrats again! - Helen

Diann · Married on 06/28/2014

I have already recommended Green Light Media to two colleagues for their upcoming weddings. We contacted them about putting together a video for our local reception, after a destination wedding. They used some raw video and photos from several different sources, and delivered a beautiful product ahead of schedule. Helen was amazingly responsive, highly professional, and very nice when I met her. They were flexible, quick, reasonably priced and, best of all, they made a video that captured all the great moments of our wedding to tell the story exactly as we wanted it at our reception. I highly recommend the investment.

Sent on 08/21/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Diann for the wonderful review! We love being a part of our couples wedding day process no matter where they may be. So glad you reached out to us to put together your reception video. It turned out beautifully and we are so glad you loved it as well. Congrats again and hope your reception went well :)

Sara · Married on 06/07/2014

Green Light Media Services was amazing! We went back and forth several times on whether to hire a videographer due to the extra cost. My husband is a videographer himself so we were looking for someone who would film and then deliver raw footage for us to edit ourselves. Green Light was more than willing to work with us to come up with a package that fit our needs. After receiving the footage, I am so glad we chose to hire a videographer! Green Light did a fantastic job. They categorized all of our footage for easy access and everything is wonderful quality. Helen is extremely professional and responds quickly to any questions and concerns. Booking was a breeze! The videographers during the wedding were also very professional and captured everything perfectly. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, I highly recommend Green Light Media Services.

Sent on 06/24/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Sara for the sweet review. Thanks for allowing us to film your wedding day! We hope you enjoy the footage. Let us know how it turns out!

Benjamin · Married on 05/11/2014

I wasn't sure if I wanted to hire videography services for my wedding and then I found Green Light online and at the same time received a recommendation from a photographer friend. He is a great photographer so I trusted him. Green Light is very professional and their work is second to none. They captured amazing footage that we can look back on for years. They made our wedding day seem like a clip from a movie. I am very happy we chose to hire Green Light for our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Ben for the wonderful review! So glad you found us through Thanin. He is a great photographer. Loved working with you and Darlene. Your highlight film and video turned out beautifully. Congrats again on your big day!

Neiry · Married on 04/27/2014

Green Light Media Services was gracious enough to lend their time and expertise to Wedding in the Branch for the wedding of a special military couple! From all the feedback from our other vendors that were at the wedding as well as from the bride and groom themselves, we are so happy to have been able to work with Green Light Media Services! They are the dream team and we would be happy to recommend them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 05/26/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much Neiry for allowing us to be apart of Wedding in the Branch. We love the City of Farmers Branch and can't wait to see other weddings take place in the Rose Garden. Thanks again for the kind and great review!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

Green Light Media Services were amazing to work with! Green light was there for every second to my wedding! First look pictures, the ceremony and the reception! The video turned out amazing and the highlight video was perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Luz · Married on 04/19/2014

If you’re reading this, you’ve decided to budget videography into your wedding; most importantly, you’re considering Green Light Media. Look no further. I must admit—and my husband can attest—I’m super organized and diligent (slightly OCD?) so when I began looking for a videographer, I interviewed seven other vendors. Crazy, I know, but I was on a mission. My search came to an end when I found GLMS. Their services, quality, and vision were aligned to what we desired, and Helen was the icing on the cake. From our first telephone contact to her final email after the wedding, she was a true professional—always kind, helpful, and patient with my endless questions. Paul, the man behind the camera, was incredible the day-of. He made his presence known, but made sure to not make our day feel like a studio shoot. After watching our highlight video, my husband even said, “Man, I didn’t even know he was there!” They told our love story in a way that only true cinematic artists can—uniquely and creatively. Thank you. A million thank you’s.

Sent on 06/05/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are so thankful to have such amazing brides and to work with the sweetest people. Thanks again for allowing us to be apart of your big day! We hope you enjoy your films and can't wait for your one year anniversary when you watch your full length wedding documentary. Enjoy!!!
  • F

Farrah · Married on 03/22/2014

We are so happy with the decision to hire them as our videographer. They were definitely one of favorite vendors. Our highlights video captured all the important moments and we absolutely love it and so do our family and friends! Paul and Helen were great to work with. Helen was always extremely responsive and made the process so easy. I would highly recommend them and hire them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again

Sent on 08/20/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Farrah for the kind words! We try our very best to make the process as easy and stress-free for our couples. Hope you enjoy your wedding video! We loved incorporating all the amazing shots from the different venues. Turned out beautifully. Congrats to the both of you!
  • User4196207 · 2+ years ago

Blown away with the services provided by Green Light Media! They created the perfect Wedding highlight video at a reasonable price. They were very professional and great to work with.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Mya · Married on 03/08/2014

GLMS is amazing in every aspect! We used them for videography and our photobooth and could not have been happier with both services. I was planning my Dallas wedding from across the country, so meeting vendors & getting to know them was not easy. My initial phone meeting with Helen went so well; she is so professional, answered all of my questions and was just such a pleasure to work with. Throughout the planning, anytime I contacted Helen, she was so quick to respond. Out of all of my vendors, they were the BEST at communicating! I didn't meet Paul and his team until the day of the wedding and he was just as wonderful as Helen! They were so discrete and unobtrusive during the wedding and reception that I even forgot I had them there! The highlights video was not only perfect but we received it within 2-3 weeks of the wedding! I would happily and encourage anyone to go with these guys; I can't compliment them enough!!

Sent on 03/30/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! The wedding planning process can be tough at times and we want to make sure all of our brides have one less thing to worry about. We want to be open in communication at all time and take some weight off your shoulders! You did a great job planning your wedding cross country. Thanks again for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Congrats again Mya!

Julie · Married on 01/11/2014

Looking for a videographer? Look no further!! Green Light Media Services is who you NEED at your wedding! I had a relatively small wedding of about 85 guests at a very cozy venue. I had a budget for my wedding and didn't plan on having a videographer until ONE week before my wedding. My friends had told me that they had regretted not having a videographer to capture their special day. The best advice I can give to all brides is invest in a videographer! I am so glad that I did, especially with Green Light Media Services. I was so lucky to be able to book them for my wedding ONE week prior. I had contacted them via email inquiring about their services and instantly I received a response from Helen. She was very professional and was always so quick to return my calls or emails. The videographers did an amazing job filming my wedding. After the wedding, I was so impressed with how fast they sent me my "Highlights" video- a 5-6 minute video montage of your wedding day, which is perfect to share with family and friends. (No one wants to sit and watch a 2-3 hour wedding except yourself.) After viewing it, I had a few requests to have them add to the video and they did exactly as I asked. Soon after that, I received DVDs with my entire wedding day on there in a really cute little box with a personal card from the videographer/editor, Paul. I loved that they put pictures from our wedding on the DVD cover.

I recommend GLMS to everyone! You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/14/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much Julie for the awesome review! We wish you and Jonathon all the best! We are so happy we could be apart of your big day. Hope you enjoy your wedding videos!

linda · Married on 11/23/2013

GLMS was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process! We kept debating on whether or not we wanted a videographer and am so glad that we did and that we hired GLMS. Helen is a great contact and her responses were almost instantaneous. On the wedding day, we didn't even know they were there! This was very important to us because I don't like weddings where the photographer and videographer are in the way and keep guests from seeing everything, but this was not the case with them. My guests are so complimentary of them because they were not in the way. They captured so many angles and special moments! I cry every time I watch the highlight video. The best thing about GLMS is their turnaround time. We got the highlight video a couple weeks after our wedding and the full coverage DVDs shortly after. They are the absolute best and should be the only choice for videography.

Sent on 12/19/2013

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Linda! We are so happy that you enjoyed our services and we hope you enjoy your wedding videos for many years to come. Congrats again!!!

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2013

We choose Green Light Media Services for our wedding day videographer. Choosing them was the best decision we’ve ever made. No words could describe how thankful we are to have found them. It’s been a month since our wedding and we’re still enjoying every second of our wedding video like it was the actual day, even after watching it over 100 times! Green Light was able to capture our love, happiness and the magical moments of the biggest day of our lives that we can now cherish for a lifetime. Green Light provided phenomenal service, from their quick response to their amazing cinematography skills. They were there to help us each second of the way, not to mention how amazing their ninja skills were by being “invisible” during our wedding. We did not know they were even there filming us!! We recommend Green Light Media to all brides/grooms out there! They are truly the best you can find! Thank you Green Light for being part of our big day!
    Check out our video done by Green Light Media Services at: http://vimeo.com/80034752

Sent on 12/23/2013

Tyler · Married on 11/09/2013

Everyone at Greenlight Media was professional and kind. They did a wonderful job capturing our special day.

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • Chao

Chao · Married on 11/02/2013

We are so thankful for having Paul and Hanna record our wedding! If we could give this team 8 stars, we would. They were well-prepared and well-positioned to record every minute of our wedding and reception. During the wedding planning part, we worked with Helen and she was incredibly helpful. She walked us through the process and she sent out several well-timed emails to remind us of the details. And they have a system to send out formal invoice with due date, payment and everything, which makes it very easy on my part to put on my calendar. On the wedding day, Paul and Hanna were recording the entire time. 4 cameras for the ceremony were able to record every angle. About 2 days after the wedding, I was told that the footage was already sent out with a tracking number. All videos are HD and very professionally recorded. They've greatly exceeded my expectations and I love the video they put together for us! I highly recommend them!!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much Chao + Drew! We are so happy that we got to be a part of your wedding day! Let us know if we can ever help with anything! Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Grace · Married on 10/26/2013

They were absolutely fabulous! The video turned out great! They captured every moment perfectly. During the wedding and reception so many things going on that I wasn't able to see everything happening and enjoy little moments but when I watched the video I was able to see the little moments that happened and they pieced it all so well together. They were never in the way and its like I didn't even notice they were there. So I was more blown away by the awesome footage they got. I am so glad that I have this video to look back to later. Thank you Greenlight Media!

Sent on 11/08/2013

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Grace for the kind words! We are so happy we got to be a part of your big day. Congrats again!!!

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Super friendly and very prompt. I wholly recommend using their services!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Mariam · Married on 10/12/2013

Paul and Helen from Green Light Media Services were nothing short of spectacular! From the start of the process, they were professional, responsive and accommodating to all our needs. Paul personally met with us before our wedding to walk through each and every detail, timings, shot requirements etc for our long 3 day indian wedding. During the wedding he was prompt, professional and incredibly personable. Our package included a highlight video which turned out to be absolutely amazing! His team did an amazing job and he truly was our favorite vendor to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a very clean, modern, well edited video at an affordable price!!

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • User2581965 · 2+ years ago

Great to work with, beautiful product, extremely reasonable price. Helen was a great contact and made sure all of our needs (and beyond) were met. You can't go wrong here!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

Everything was wonderful. Fast turn around time. Staff was professional and friendly.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Amazing! They made my day a day I will never forget:)

Sent on 07/31/2013

Lucy · Married on 06/29/2013

Green Light Media was a pleasure to deal with. They were easy to work with and did a wonderful job on the "Highlight Video" and the final video. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a quality wedding video.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Lia · Married on 06/01/2013

Green light was such a blessing to find! They were everything we could of wanted and hoped for! Down from their personable approach to their professional and dependable service my husband and I are so glad to hire greenlight! They had so much substance in our highlight video if I wanted to relive my wedding day I would just watch that! I am truly impressed and so happy with our video and we were able to personalize our songs too! Thank you greenlight we have so many memories to cherish forever because of your amazing videography.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jason · Married on 06/01/2013

I can type and express how impressed and grateful I am to Green Light Media but it won't do any justice.

I most definitely recommend Green Light to anyone who wants a quality and professional videographer. From the initial meeting with Helen, the manager, to seeing her brother, Paul, the man behind the magic, catching all the special moments! I cannot find any faults in Green Light. You will not be disappointed!

-Jason Lam

Sent on 07/07/2013

Chrisly · Married on 05/04/2013

Green Light Media did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding on video! They were so easy to work with and were very responsive. We are so pleased with our wedding and "highlights" video. Thanks again for your great work!

Sent on 06/30/2013