-- Green Light Media Services -- Reviews

117 Reviews for -- Green Light Media Services --

-- Green Light Media Services -- 1
-- Green Light Media Services -- 2
-- Green Light Media Services -- 3

Helen and Paul were such a phenomenal team to work with. We booked GLMS for videography as well as their photo booth and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. There was never a moment in our planning process where I worried about any videography or photo booth plans. They communicated with us throughout our whole planning process, even emailing as we got closer to the date to check in and see how we were doing. They worked very quickly in getting our films to us -- highlight film was sent to us two weeks after our wedding / DVDs were sent to us a month after our wedding. The films far exceeded my high expectations - video and sound quality are amazing and the highlight film was so artistically done. The photo booth strips were tailored to our wedding colors and design and the photos were of wonderful quality. This is a truly caring team and it was such a joy to get to work with them. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Green Light was great from the first meeting! Helen is very responsive and easy to work with. Paul and his assistant did excellent on our wedding day and made everyone feel very comfortable! We got our highlight film back within a couple weeks and the entire video back in less than one month! We love it!

Sent on 01/20/2017

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks for the review, Kaitlyn! We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a kind one. Great to hear you enjoyed our videography services! Congrats :)
    -Helen

Holley · Married on 11/11/2016

I can't say enough kind things about Green Light Media Services. We were so impressed with them from the start. They were always at the right place at the right time and caught every special moment, but we hardly even knew they were there! The video is beyond what we ever imagined. They captured our fun style flawlessly. Would recommend to anyone and everyone - 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 11/29/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and kind review! Means a lot to us! Congrats to you both! Best wishes -Helen, GLMS

Holly · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Green Light Media Services! Looking back now after watching our wedding videos it is truly THE BEST part of our wedding! The entire day was a blur and being able to watch it from start to finish is a blessing! I highly recommend Green Light over all other video services you could choose from because they are extremely professional, produce super HIGH QUALITY work and are so kind to work with. The video is beautiful and the music is heart warming! I wish I could share my videos with everyone here at Weddingwire. This team is serious about capturing every moment on video as if it was being made for them. This is what separates them from other videographers. Please do not hesitate to hire them, it is honestly worth every penny! I wasn't sure if I could afford to hire any videographer but in hindsight I am so thankful I did! I could not be any more grateful to Green Light Media Services for creating such an amazing lifelong gift. Thank you from my heart <3

Sent on 01/11/2017

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us and the kind words :) It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad to be a part of your wedding memories. Cheers! Best, Helen and from the rest of the GLMS team!

Shreena · Married on 09/10/2016

Green light media exceeded my expectations in every way! The whole team were amazing to work with including Helen who answered any questions that i had in the initial phase of finding the right videographer for me. Not only did Helen and Paul make me feel comfortable, they made sure that I felt comfortable during the wedding event. Helen really took the time to understand what i wanted when figuring out a package and they captured the wedding and reception beautifully. It was well worth the investment :) I would definitely recommend Green Light Media to brides out there who are looking for an videographer who is consistent, tends to your needs and concerns for your special day!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Shreena for the kind words! Glad to hear your experience with Green Light was a great one! We try our best to meet the needs of each bride from beginning to end. We hope you enjoy your highlight film and full length film! All the best! -Helen

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

This was the BEST decision Jeff and I made about all of our choices for our wedding. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding in July but it really was the one thing I will never regret and recommend to any bride and groom. My step sister, Whitey Bailey, helped plan our wedding and recommended a couple videographers to us but when contacting Helen she made me like I could trust her the most. Helen was so great to work with and always responded to all my emails right away. She was quick to respond, gave me a well organized document of pricing, and had many additional options you can add on to your package. I added on the rehearsal dinner speeches which was so great to get to look back at with my family. We also added the raw footage to put on a hard drive for us. I ordered the highlight film along with the 90 minute documentary that showed us all of our guests arriving to the ceremony, beautiful shots of the arboretum and many things that my husband nor I got to ever see the day of! The 90 minute documentary was so fun to watch and beautifully filmed and edited. We're able to relive the night all over again and see all our family and friends that were dancing and at the tables chatting! Paul was there all night shooting our pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception and honestly you wouldn't have even known he was there! Which I think was great!!! I have seen videographers at weddings that have huge cameras and are right in front of the bride and groom the whole time. Paul was discreet and got shots from beautiful angles. Thank you Helen and Paul for being such huge part of our day and giving us the best memories from our wedding!!!! I will recommend you to anyone I know getting married!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Lauren for the amazing review and your kind words. We had a wonderful time filming and editing you wedding. It was wonderful to work with Whitney again too! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out to write us a review. Enjoy your wedding film for the many years to come. Congrats again!!! -Best, Helen + Paul

Valerie · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful! Couldn't be happier with our wedding film and they were super easy to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Valerie! We are so glad to have been part of your big day. We loved capturing it! Best, Helen + Paul

Kathryn · Married on 06/11/2016

A great, affordable videographer that was discreet throughout the day!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Thanks Kathryn!

Tony · event on 06/04/2016

You don't have to continue your search for a videographer, because Green Light Media is it! Helen and Paul are both amazing people to work with. My wife and I both say to ourselves "I am so glad we got Green Light Media, they were worth every penny!" Helen was kind enough to meet with us in person to go over the packages, process, and answer any questions that we had; which was a lot considering that we had never gotten videographers before. Even though it was mostly through emails, speaking with Helen and Paul throughout the entire planning period was so refreshing. It doesn't feel like you are talking with a company or people who just want to do a job without any kind of human interaction. This was extremely evident to me with the days leading up the our wedding, because weather reports kept predicting that we would have rain which really put a lot of stress on my wife and I because we were having an outdoor ceremony. But Helen kept me calm and helped come up with different solutions in case of bad weather. Lucky for us though it didn't rain and Paul with his crew were able to capture such wonderful moments. The highlight video that Paul created for us made my wife cry and is something that we will cherish forever. We can't say enough about how perfect Green Light Media is. If you have the honor of being able to book Green Light Media for your event, you will absolutely not regret it. Thank you Helen, Paul, and everyone else at Green Light Media.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Tony · Married on 06/04/2016

Sent on 08/20/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Means a lot to us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the entire videography process. We hope to have made things stress free for everyone. Enjoy your highlight film and full length documentary film. Congrats to the both of you! Best, Helen + Paul, and the Green Light Team

Mallory · Married on 05/21/2016

The Green Light Team is nothing short of PERFECTION.

Helen and Paul are extremely professional and WILL provide you with the up-most respect and quality work. I used them for my wedding in May 2016, and I show off m video to everyone. It is beautifully shot and the videographers captured every moment and were a fly on the wall. I would absolutely recommend anyone to Green Light Media for an video event needs. Thank you team for making the memories from my event last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/07/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Mallory for the amazing review and your kind words. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your wedding videos for the years to come. Congrats again, and please reach out anytime if you need anything! -Helen, Paul, and the GLMS Team!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2016

Don't think twice - book them immediately! I cannot say enough about GreenLight media - from the get-go just emailing with Helen, I knew that we would be in good hands. Helen is the main contact via email and she is the sweetest person ever and so attentive, ensuring you're always on the same page and your needs are being met. At the wedding we had Paul & his assistant, German (sp?), who were both equally as sweet! I knew I wanted a photographer and a videographer, but I have to admit I was worried it would start to feel like a film production with so many people around us - but it was amazing how little it felt like they were around but they still managed to capture any and every special moment during our big day!! We have only gotten the short "teaser" video back, and it has my heart so full. They captured so many great moments, and so many moments of others that I didn't get to see since you can only be at one place at one time - it is amazing!! They all do such a great job, I cannot recommend them enough - if I could give them more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 06/09/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Jessica for the amazing review! Will make sure to pass along your kind words to the videography team. We are glad that you chose us to be your videographers for your wedding day! Can't wait to share your full wedding film and DVDs with you. Take care and congrats again. Best, Helen

Each of the videographers were so friendly and they got back to us so quickly! The highlight video was absolutely amazing and they did an amazing job!!! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/01/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to have filmed your wedding day. Enjoy your wedding highlight and documentary films. Best, Helen + Paul

Grace · Married on 05/07/2016

Working with Green Light Media Services was a very pleasant experience for us! They were very professional and informative. They also communicated with us throughout the whole process and made us feel confident that everything would be taken care of the day of our wedding. On the day of the wedding they were prompt and on time. Throughout the day, we barely even noticed that they were recording, but when viewing the dvd that they prepared, we saw that they were able to capture all of the moments and more that made our day special. We also really enjoyed the highlight video that they created, and we did not have to make more than 3 changes to it because it really done well. The quality of the video and sound was also great. We also chose to use their Photo Booth option as well. They arrived to set up the Photo Booth during the ceremony. During set-up, they were not loud and were done by the time the ceremony was over (30 minutes). The Photo Booth was easy to use, and the attendants were very friendly and helpful. Overall, we are very pleased, and thankful to have been able to work with them.

Sent on 06/08/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

So glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with both videography and photo booth services. Thank you for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your kind words. Congrats on your wedding day! Enjoy your wedding films! Best, Helen + Paul

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/30/2016

The Green Light Media team was great to work with! They answered all our questions and responded to emails very quickly. They were very flexible and understanding. They worked very hard during the wedding and were always present to capture the special moments. We have seen the highlights video (which was finished really quickly!) and are waiting for the DVD of the full video to arrive. The highlights video is edited in a super nice way, and they captured great moments that we didn't even remember seeing. We are very excited to see the full video since they did such nice work on the highlights video. Overall, we had an awesome experience with Green Light so far and would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 05/18/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Jacquelyn for your review! We greatly appreciate the kind words :) Great to hear you had a wonderful experience with Green Light Media Services. Congrats again! Enjoy you wedding films! - Helen and Paul

Katherine · Married on 04/23/2016

We highly recommend Green Light Media services! We used them for our wedding videography and photo booth! Photo booth photos were up just days after the wedding! We received our highlight film and were able to make changes to it within two weeks and we had our DVDs with highlight and full length footage on them just three weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Hello Katherine! Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad you had a wonderful experience with Green Light Media Services. Congrats again! Enjoy your highlight film and full length film! Best, Helen + Paul

Katie · Married on 03/25/2016

Green Light Media Services was INCREDIBLE from beginning to end.They captured the details and emotion of our special day. We will treasure their beautiful work for years to come...They are the BEST and were such a joy to work with throughout our wedding process. Thank you Green Light Media - we are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/24/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind review! Means a lot to us. So happy you enjoyed our services. Congrats to you both! -Helen

Kari · Married on 03/18/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Greenlight Media Services! Their whole team was extremely easy to work with (from the beginning to the end). The video (both highlight film and full DVD) was STUNNING! The quality was top notch and they captured our day to the T! Nothing I would have changed with them or the video. I'm happy I went with this team!

Sent on 04/25/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Kari for the lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding videography experience with us. Enjoy your wedding films :) Congrats again!

Charlene · Married on 03/12/2016

GLMS did an AWESOME job filming our big day... very accommodating, knowledgable, talented and creative! Helen was a joy to work with and responded to emails quickly and always checked in to make sure she had every detail set. Paul and the rest of the team were also amazing to work with and we are thrilled with how our highlight video turned out. The quality is top notch and they captured everything we wanted perfectly. The editing was beautiful and the turnaround time was SUPER fast! We can't wait to see the full wedding video! I would HIGHLY recommend GLMS to any bride/groom out there!! :)

Sent on 04/07/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Charlene for the wonderful review! Greatly appreciate your kind words to the GLMS team! We are glad to have captured your big day! Enjoy your wedding film and a big congrats again as Mr & Mrs!

Morgan · Married on 02/12/2016

Helen and her crew were very professional and communicated efficiently. Quality and sound of our wedding film was exceptional. They also delivered our DVD in a timely fashion.

Sent on 03/11/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Morgan! Glad to hear you enjoyed our wedding videography services. Congrats again and enjoy your wedding films :)

Sara · Married on 01/30/2016

Helen and Paul were an awesome team to work with. For the most part, I had communicated with them via email as I was going to have my wedding in a different city from where I'm currently living in. They were always quick to respond and always checked in with me to make sure everything was set properly. I saw my highlights video and it is incredible!! My husband and I look like we're in a movie. The shots they took were so beautiful and the editing was fantastic. I can't wait to see all the rest of the footage they have in store for us. If I'm planning any future events in Dallas, TX in the future, I would definitely use them!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Sara for your kind words! We are so glad all your planning from afar went well. We are glad you enjoyed using Green Light Media Services as your videographers on your big day. Congrats again! We can't wait to share with you your final DVD! Enjoy your highlight film :) Best, Helen + Paul

Catherine · Married on 12/05/2015

Paul and his team were very professional and did a fantastic job with our wedding video. He was able to capture everything that we wanted. We would definitely use his services again for future events! Thank you green light media services!!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful review :) We are so glad you enjoyed our services and we are so glad you have a wedding film to look back on. Congrats! - Helen and Paul

Jobbin · Married on 11/28/2015

Green Light Media was recommended to us by a friend, and we are so glad we used them as well! They were great to work with since they were very quick to respond, and gave us our video reel in a timely manner. They were professional and very courteous during our wedding and via their communications. We highly recommend them since they provided such a great value for the services we received.

Sent on 01/07/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Jobbin for the awesome review! We are glad your friend referred you over to us. Enjoyed every part of your big day at the Hilton in Rockwall. Congrats again and please reach out if you need anything else. Best, Helen and Paul

Erin · Married on 11/21/2015

They did an AMAZING job capturing the details of our wedding!! We couldn't be happier with how our highlight film and movie turned out. Helen was so helpful during the planning process and was always quick to respond to emails. Paul and his team worked so well during the wedding day that we hardly noticed they were there. Our wedding day went by way too fast. We are SO grateful that beyond pictures, we have an amazing video to remember the day, and we get to share it with family that was not able to make it to the wedding. Also we received our highlight film link about 3 weeks after the wedding and the DVDs came shortly after- we were pleasantly surprised with how quickly we got to see the final product. Completely worth the cost! Highly highly recommend Green Light Media! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Erin for the kind words! Truly appreciate it!!! Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward for you to enjoy your wedding videos through the years. We always try our very best to share your highlight film and DVDs with our brides as quickly as possible :) Congrats again and please let us know if you ever need anything else!

Christina · Married on 11/14/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Green Light Media Services from the moment we booked them! We were recommended by them from our cousins, who used them for their wedding. Our cousins' wedding highlight video totally caught our eye and from that moment we knew we wanted GLMS to film our wedding. Helen, Paul and their team were very attentive, knowledgeable, creative, dedicated and also understanding of our full pack wedding day (from 8:30am-10:30pm). They did an outstanding job filming our whole wedding day (two tea ceremonies, church ceremony and reception). They also provide a quick turn around time for us to receive our highlight video (two weeks?). The other day, we received our full wedding videos, which was within a month from our wedding. We are extremely excited to be able to share the videos with our family this Christmas and New Year! Thank you Green Light Media Systems for filming our very special day! We are forever grateful and appreciative!

Sent on 12/21/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Christina for the wonderful review! Glad to hear your had a great experience with Green Light Media Services and also allowing us to be a part of your big day! Congrats again! We can't wait for you to share your wedding videos with your friends and family just in time for the holidays. Best Wishes, Helen and Paul