Green-Eyed Girl Productions Reviews

16 | Stayton, OR

16 Reviews for Green-Eyed Girl Productions

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Green-Eyed Girl Productions I'm Engaged E-course is absolutely amazing for those DIY-weddings. I used it for mine and that checklist was by far the best tool I had for all planning stages. I would highly recommend using any of her products, especially her project block e-course if you need extra help with your wedding planning/organization.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

Kandice did an amazing job of decorating for our wedding! We choose the "Just the Pretty" package and it was worth every penny!! Thank you Kandice!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/23/2016

Kandice was AMAZING! I could not have pulled this wedding off without her. During the planning process I was in my first year of law school and my fiancé was finishing up his masters degree, needless to say, we were a little busy. Kandice set out the planning process with concise weekly project blocks that were easy to manage. And if I couldn't do something, Kandice picked up all the slack. Our wedding day went by flawlessly–if there was a problem, I didn't know it. Kandice and her Dream Team vendors made everything come together seamlessly. The majority of Kandice's weddings are more rustic, and the style I was going for was more classic, yet she still managed to capture my vision perfectly. THANK YOU KANDICE!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Garrett · Married on 07/23/2016

From a grooms perspective, I thought wedding planners were for those getting married on reality TV or for the rich and famous. As a result, I wasn't overly enthusiastic when my bride-to-be suggested the idea. I quickly realized the error in my judgement when my fiancée explained to me Kandice's strategy to lower the cost of a wedding by leveraging the fact that others have, and are, in the same boat. For example, why purchase a chalk sandwich board for one time use when another couple already did and sold it to Kandice for reuse. That is just one example of how Kandice is innovative with her wedding planning business. Beyond the savings, Kandice and her crew are truly an amazing group of caring people who work hard to make your day as carefree as possible. I am very thankful to have had Kandice planning/organizing our wedding. My wife had full influence on what she wanted our wedding to be like without all the stress of keeping things organized. Thank you Kandice!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kellie · Married on 08/03/2013

These guys were great! We got the rentals that we needed for a great price! They had organized pick up and drop off, and I love the reuseable wedding store!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Kaci · Married on 07/20/2013

Kandice and the GEG staff was amazing!! GEG has soo many different items to pick from, they provide great rentals and offer amazing value. Kandice was so accommodating with last minute additions to our rental order and was always prompt in returning my emails or calls. Kandice went on maternity leave right before my wedding and right up until the day she was supposed to be done, she was still working to make sure I was happy and that the last minute things I added were taken care of. In addition to her hard work, she was always honest and upfront with me about any and everything I asked about. She helped explain and clarify how things worked which I appreciated as a consumer and it helped make things easier for me to understand. I believe their business is going to be scaling back, however I highly recommend any bride check their website to see if they can accommodate your wedding or party as you will not be disappointed if you work with them. They are located about 8-10 minutes from Eugene- while some people may not want to take that 15 minute round trip to use them as a rentals vendor, do it. The few extra minutes of travel are soo very worth all that Green Eyed Girl brings to the table!! They provide excellent value and different specials that really help out with overall cost. I highly suggest using them if possible for your next event.

Sent on 08/07/2013

I could not imagine my wedding day without Kandice! She went above and beyond all of my expectations! Because I have two jobs, and am notoriously indecisive, I signed up for her big coordinating package and it was one of the best decisions I made! I couldn't quite decide on my colors, my flowers or my centerpieces and Kandice showed me the pros and cons with all of my ideas including things that would be budget friendly! She has so much knowledge about ALL THINGS wedding! She helped us with our ceremony too because both my fiancé and me were clueless as to the correct etiquette! On our wedding day, Kandice oversaw the setting up of our entire wedding reception and it was FLAWLESS and BEAUTIFUL! We got so many comments on how amazing our site and décor looked and it was all because of Kandice (ahem, because I clearly had no idea what I was doing!). Also on the day of, Kandice was a great monitor of our schedule and helped keep all the other vendors and their timelines going smoothly. It was great to have Kandice fielding questions from the caterer, florist, etc so that I didn't have to worry about that stuff! You can never go back and enjoy your wedding day again - I'm so glad that I had Kandice there so that I could take in every perfect moment and not worry about anything else! She was so professional and polite and adorable. Definitely would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • F

Amie · Married on 09/18/2010

I can't say enough good things about Kandice! She is organized, detail-oriented, efficient, hard-working, and an excellent choice for a bride of any budget. Her different "packages" vary in services included (and therefore price), but you can add services to whichever one you choose (for an additional fee), or you can create your own package according to your needs. I had plenty of family and friends to help with decorating and setup, so I chose a package that didn't include this. Kandice helped me stay on track with my timeline leading up to the wedding and kept everyone organized at the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception - truly invaluable help! She was so flexible leading up to and on the day of our wedding because the plan varied greatly depending on the weather. She remained enthusiastic and on top of everything the entire time and received great compliments from my other vendors too!

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • J&M

Julie · Married on 09/11/2010

Kandice was very easy to work for. She provided prompt service, and even made special arrangements to allow the caterer to view the cake stand we were renting.
    She was very professional in her replies, and certainly worked hard to make sure everything was just perfect.

Sent on 01/15/2011

Kamryn · Married on 07/10/2010

Oh my gosh! Kandice was an absolute life-saver for my wedding! She was so organized, thoughtful and prepared for everything! She had checklists and back-up plans and supply kits I hadn't even thought of! Her prices are the absolute best in town and everything was exactly as she had described it to me prior to pick-up. I could not believe how big of a color-selection she had on her linens! Absolutely beautiful! I looked around at other local places, but no one would deliver and pick up at my venue for as reasonable a price as Kandice and her friendly crew!
    Kandice was also very professional and poised throughout the wedding, even when stuff got hectic! She was also very supportive, communicative and creative in the planning process despite my non-traditional ideas and complete cluelessness when it came to certain things. She was the best! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/02/2010
  • claudia

claudia · Married on 08/29/2009

Green-Eyed Girl Productions was definitely a life saver! Her prices were very reasonable. I had checked a few other places, and was so relieved when I found her. She had everything I needed, and also reassured me that if I wanted something she didn't have, she would most likely be able to get it for me! She was very dependable and all of the things we needed were dropped off with plenty of time. I will definitely recommend her business in the future.

Sent on 08/31/2009

Kim · Married on 06/14/2009

Kandice is friendly, professional, personable, and treats her clients like she really cares about them. Her rental items are nice, clean, and of a wide variety of choices. Her crew is quiet, speedy, and unobtrusive. Two thumbs-up!

Sent on 06/15/2009

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2008

Thanks! Everything was wonderful!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2014

Kandice made our day stress free. Only regret is that we did not contact her sooner!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Green Eyed Girl has an decent selection. The inventory grows and changes as the styles change. I was satisfied with the products but was a little disappointed in the demands that she made to my venue and didn't communicate them with me. I didn't receive all of my deposit back even when some of the linens were damaged on delivery.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Green-Eyed Girl Productions's reply:

We have record and receipt of a full refund for the security deposit being issued on 6/18/12... no demands were made of the venue that were not met or communicated. No charges were made to this order for any damages...

Jeff · Married on 07/03/2010

1.6
      1.0

When we recieved the linens from Green Eyed Girl and they were packed in a plastic crate. They were folded and CREASED! These creases were very visible when placed on the tables. We had to get a steam cleaner to straighten them out. The wedding planner has NEVER seen linens delivered like this.

Yes, the prices are the cheapest around, but remember you get what you pay for! They charge you for everything else., delivery, extra, pick up, extra, pressed, extra.

Then 3 weeks after the wedding we received a charge for $90! This I was told was for damaged done to the linens. I was told there was a large cut and several stains. (Thet charge you for any stain larger than a quarter) When we put the linens on the tables the wedding coordinator had to remove and not use many of them because they WERE STAINED. I asked Candice about the stained items we received and was told by Candice that the laundry told her the linens were cleaned and ready for rental. She never even saw they linens prior to sending them out for rental.

They were trying to charge us $90 for the damage. Our total bill was only $356 for the linens. That means we were charged 25% more for cleaning. That is why the prices are so cheap. THEY CHARGE YOU FOR EVERYTHING EXTRA!

Sent on 07/19/2010