Green Dream Weddings and Events Reviews

6 | Brooktondale, NY

6 Reviews for Green Dream Weddings and Events

Jenna · Married on 11/25/2017

Tessa was the most supportive during our wedding planning. She made sure the day was effortless and so special.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Tessa at Green Dream Weddings was a pleasure to work with for our Labor Day Ithaca wedding. I was trying to plan the wedding weekend long distance, relying mostly on friends or acquaintances in the area for vendors, and Tessa was able to make everything work leading up to the wedding and also on the day, when we had a ton of things to set up ourselves. She is organized and answers emails on time, and kept a good schedule to check in on vendors. We had a little drizzle of rain right before the ceremony started, and she knew not only how to handle guests looking for temporary dry shelter but also how to proceed, with dry seats, with only a few minutes delay. She is also good at managing other people, like serving staff, and the event went off without any crises or problems. My friends and family had such a fun time, and I know that it wouldn't have come together quite so well without Tessa there to help. I would definitely recommend her as a day-of planner in the Ithaca area!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Brandon · Married on 06/19/2016

Tessa is amazing. My wife and I were married on June 19th, 2016 and Tessa was fantastic keeping my bride stress free. Tessa's strong attention to detail and dedication to spending time listening to her client's wants and needs is unparalleled. I would highly recommend Tessa to anyone planning a social or corporate event. Thank you Tessa!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Elana · Married on 06/19/2016

Green dream weddings is the ultimate in event planning services. I have full confidence in Tessa's organizational skills and follow through! She assisted in picking flowers for centerpieces,-preparing hotel welcome baskets, creating a timeline, was a wonderful listening ear, and handled all problems/issues such that I didn't have to deal with anything or anyone bothersome on my wedding day :). She even checked on my bridesmaids to ensure they were good to go! Tessa handled herself gracefully and with a professional, friendly demeanor. I guarantee you will be delighted when you book with green dream weddings...you are hiring a stress free day!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Roger · Married on 05/06/2016

my wife and I contacted Green Dream Weddings about helping us with our wedding planning and from the moment we first met with Tessa Masi we knew we had the right person for our team. from start of planning til our wedding day on May 6th 2016 @ the Charthouse, Weehawken NJ Tess & Green Dream Wedding totally handled every need that needed to be met, from making sure our vendors were on time setting up, to placement of our wedding & reception room. to helping me get my tie on straight and looking my best for my new bride, Tess took extra good care of us and there is no way, it would have been more memorable with anyone else but her & her team! WE LOVE YOU TESS & GREEN DREAM WEDDING!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Claudia · Married on 06/11/2016

Everything was beautiful, they were big help

Sent on 11/30/2016