Greatime DJ Reviews

Greatime DJ 4
Greatime DJ 5
Greatime DJ 6
Greatime DJ 7

DJ Carve (Evan) did an awesome job! The music and MCing wer great. Carve recorded our toasts,then did some editing and sent them to us! The sound quality is awesome. When we listen, we feel like were back in the Beaver Creek Club, listening as a guest at our wedding! Evan also recorded our first dance songs. On our request he sped up the song-Kenny and Dolly Islands in the Stream for better dancing. He sent us this recording with the toasts, so we now have it to dance to.

Well spread the word about Evan's great performance that exceeded expectations!

Thank you greattimedj and DJ Carve for recording the toasts and for the great musical vibe at our wedding.

Best,
    Brett and Carrie

Sent on 09/10/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2011

Erik did such a fantastic job at our wedding it's hard to fully describe what an amazing dj he truly is. He is very personable, easy to talk to and definitely knows what he's doing. I'm usually not even a huge dancer but he managed to get me out on the dance floor most of the night, which is a feat in itself. Even my 80 year old grandma made it out for a few songs without her walker and all those teenagers that were too cool to dance at first, yup they got out there too. He was so wonderful, not only with the playlists he came up with but, he took on double duty and kindly reminded us and our venue at certain times that it was cake time, toast time, first dance, etc. I'm telling you without him those things probably wouldn't have happened I had lost such track of time. I credit him for the nights flow going so smoothly. He far exceeded any expectation I had and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. Their name says it all.

Sent on 09/16/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/30/2011

Erik did a fabulous job at our wedding - he got everyone out to the dance floor the entire night...even my 3 brothers, who I have never seen on the dance floor! I think almost everyone stayed the entire night until the last song was played. Thanks again Erik for helping make our day so amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Paige · Married on 06/19/2011

These guys are great to work with. Very pleasant, well priced and fun!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Kate · Married on 06/04/2011

Jeff D'Amico from A Great Time DJ'd our wedding on June 4 2011. He was great, it was a great balance between honoring our input and requests and reading the crowd and keeping them out there. The dance floor was packed from the moment it opened until the reception venue was forcing us to go, and that was after a morning ceremony and scheduled guest activities all day - we really thought people would turn in earlier and it was a nice surprise to have people get crazy! They were really responsive on email in advance of the wedding, and Jeff had a really good manner as we'd requested not too much cheesy "mc'ing" - he really just said the minimum and played great music which was what we wanted. he was dressed nicely too and fit right in, he looked like a guest, i have seen wedding dj's either look sloppy or look way overdressed in a tux when it's not a black tie wedding - they were very responsive to what we wanted rather than a formula of theirs for how receptions go.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Anthony · Married on 04/02/2011

Fred w/ A Great Time DJ's was awesome! He was extremely professional and really tailored the music to exactly what we wanted. He felt out the crowd and knew exactly how to keep the dance floor packed all night long! Don't bother looking anywhere else because he's the best! Anthony

Sent on 04/16/2011

Kelsey · Married on 01/29/2011

A+++. All we did was fill out the online preferences. Compliments started flowing as soon as we arrived to our reception. Guests loved the background music for cocktail hour. We actually extended past our original end time due to how well he kept the dance floor going. 2 guests proclaimed” best wedding DJ ever!”

Sent on 04/18/2011

chelsea · Married on 08/14/2010

Jeffry was ALL about pleasing US and finding out our music taste, as well as how to make it blend with creating a great atmosphere for a fun party. Friendly, professional, and passionate! Kept the dance floor full alll night!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Carrie · Married on 05/29/2010

Look no further if you're hiring a DJ for a Colorado mountain wedding. Erik at A Great Time DJ's was fabulous! He NAILED the timing of our recessional song, Holiday Road, our funny non-traditional request of a recessional. Our cocktail hour and dinner music flowed perfectly. He absolutely honored our desire for a high energy night of dancing and was able to read the crowd perfectly. So many guests have commented that our wedding reception was one of the best they had attended in a long time, we agreed!

Sent on 06/24/2010

bryan · Married on 01/02/2010

Their name says it all "Great DJ's"
    Professional, incredible music selection, great lighting and dance floors. We always look forward to working with A Great time DJ's.
    –www.bryangrantphoto.com

Sent on 10/23/2010

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2009

I booked A Great Time DJ only after looking at their website and personally concluding that they seemed reliable. I was MORE than right. They exceeded my expectations in every way imagineable. Bob Bridges was friendly, professional, and did a FANTASTIC job. We had two dancefloors PACKED all night long at my wedding and kept him around for an encore. The dinner music was perfect. He really picked up on our style and kept with it the whole night. Thanks!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Jamie · Married on 09/19/2009

DJ Bob did a really good job at the wedding. We got so many compliments! He was very helpful and everything ran very smoothly.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Emily · Married on 09/19/2009

Fred with Great Times DJ is Awesome! very professional and keeps the best intrest of his customers at heart. He is a must have for your special occasion!!!!! Emily Heaton

Sent on 10/22/2009

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2009

Working with A Great Time DJs was such a pleasure. Their website is very user friendly and helps greatly in the planning process. Our DJ was very helpful & experienced as well as being responsive to our needs on the day.

Sent on 10/27/2009
  • O

Jane · Married on 08/01/2009

This company was excellent. Our DJ (Joe Kania) was wonderful. They did the pre-wedding music, the processional, recessional, reception music, dinner music and the music for dancing afterwards. Every single part went beautifully -- including specific requests for each aspect of our event. Absolutely professional and perfect. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2009

DJ Fred was awesome! He was easy to work with and very professional. In all our meetings, he listened to what my husband and I wanted and what type of music we listened to, then delivered a evening full of all our favorite music. The whole evening, I kept hearing people say, "Oh I love that song". When the dancing began we had everyone on the dance floor, even people who don't dance.
    When it was time to leave, I didn't want to because I was having too much fun dancing. I would highly recommend DJ Fred to anyone, he was great to work with

Sent on 08/19/2009
  • Brian and Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/25/2009

Our dj was Jared.......Jared was wonderful! We rocked out with him and he pleased the crowd! WE were very happy with A great Time DJ and Jared. They were a wonderful service for a great price!!!

Best, V and B

Sent on 08/20/2009

Greatime DJ's reply:

thank you!

Patrick · Married on 06/24/2018

As soon as we first met Fred, we knew our reception was going to be a blast! He took time to get to know us and understand our vision for the musical vibe of the evening. The process of selecting our music preferences was simple, and Fred was able to interpret our tastes easily. We received so many compliments on the music during and after the event. And by the end of it all, we made a great friend in Fred!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jennette · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with Greatime DJ's!!! From Erik to Monica to DJ Dabcco they were such a pleasure. Super affordable for the area. They were all fantastic. I never even got to met DJ Dabacco until the wedding reception but it was fine. Our guests had such a great time. He also did a fantastic time being the MC! There was a little computer issue but he saved the day and was able to get all the important songs for both the ceremony and reception, However none of the other songs made it but that is totally fine since we were so short on time anyway!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Greatime DJ's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review! A quick note - Daboco has resolved the computer issue and it won't happen again moving forward as he now has a back up machine.

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

I had Dylan as my DJ, and he did a great job! He was great at feeling out the crowd, and played songs accordingly. There wasn't a single moment that there wasn't at least someone on the dance floor. We even had a guest of ours say that he danced with his wife, which he hasn't done in over 10 years because she just doesn't like to dance. He was even happy to stay longer than scheduled because I was having too much fun and didn't want the night to end :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/29/2015

Both my sister and I used Greatime DJ for our weddings - five years apart - and they were fantastic. We had Erik V. as our DJ and he was very professional and nice - stopping by my ready room before he set up to say hello and see if I needed anything. He played all the songs we requested and did a great job of keeping things moving. Best DJ in Summit/Eagle counties!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Paula · Married on 07/20/2013

We recommend Great Time DJ without any reservations. Both Erik and Fred were incredibly professional and responsive throughout the planning. They could not have been more organized, detailed, or helpful...and they did exactly what the bride and groom wanted them to do. Truly a wonderful company to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Stacy · Married on 05/19/2012

AWESOME. don't use anyone else - Erik was fabulous. He kept me on track - the time flies like you won't believe and he played great music!! He handled my guests requests with grace and didn't play our "no play list." He was awesome.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Emily · Married on 09/03/2011

Had such a great DJ (Bob)- played exactly the kind of music we wantedd played for our wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Erica · Married on 06/18/2011

DJ Bob was great! We had so many special little requests and he was able to accommodate all of them!

Sent on 07/11/2011