Greatime DJ Reviews

Greatime DJ 4
Greatime DJ 5
Greatime DJ 6

bryan · Married on 01/02/2010

Their name says it all "Great DJ's"
    Professional, incredible music selection, great lighting and dance floors. We always look forward to working with A Great time DJ's.
    –www.bryangrantphoto.com

Sent on 10/23/2010

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2009

I booked A Great Time DJ only after looking at their website and personally concluding that they seemed reliable. I was MORE than right. They exceeded my expectations in every way imagineable. Bob Bridges was friendly, professional, and did a FANTASTIC job. We had two dancefloors PACKED all night long at my wedding and kept him around for an encore. The dinner music was perfect. He really picked up on our style and kept with it the whole night. Thanks!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Jamie · Married on 09/19/2009

DJ Bob did a really good job at the wedding. We got so many compliments! He was very helpful and everything ran very smoothly.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Emily · Married on 09/19/2009

Fred with Great Times DJ is Awesome! very professional and keeps the best intrest of his customers at heart. He is a must have for your special occasion!!!!! Emily Heaton

Sent on 10/22/2009

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2009

Working with A Great Time DJs was such a pleasure. Their website is very user friendly and helps greatly in the planning process. Our DJ was very helpful & experienced as well as being responsive to our needs on the day.

Sent on 10/27/2009
  • O

Jane · Married on 08/01/2009

This company was excellent. Our DJ (Joe Kania) was wonderful. They did the pre-wedding music, the processional, recessional, reception music, dinner music and the music for dancing afterwards. Every single part went beautifully -- including specific requests for each aspect of our event. Absolutely professional and perfect. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2009

DJ Fred was awesome! He was easy to work with and very professional. In all our meetings, he listened to what my husband and I wanted and what type of music we listened to, then delivered a evening full of all our favorite music. The whole evening, I kept hearing people say, "Oh I love that song". When the dancing began we had everyone on the dance floor, even people who don't dance.
    When it was time to leave, I didn't want to because I was having too much fun dancing. I would highly recommend DJ Fred to anyone, he was great to work with

Sent on 08/19/2009
  • Brian and Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/25/2009

Our dj was Jared.......Jared was wonderful! We rocked out with him and he pleased the crowd! WE were very happy with A great Time DJ and Jared. They were a wonderful service for a great price!!!

Best, V and B

Sent on 08/20/2009

Greatime DJ's reply:

thank you!

Patrick · Married on 06/24/2018

As soon as we first met Fred, we knew our reception was going to be a blast! He took time to get to know us and understand our vision for the musical vibe of the evening. The process of selecting our music preferences was simple, and Fred was able to interpret our tastes easily. We received so many compliments on the music during and after the event. And by the end of it all, we made a great friend in Fred!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jennette · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with Greatime DJ's!!! From Erik to Monica to DJ Dabcco they were such a pleasure. Super affordable for the area. They were all fantastic. I never even got to met DJ Dabacco until the wedding reception but it was fine. Our guests had such a great time. He also did a fantastic time being the MC! There was a little computer issue but he saved the day and was able to get all the important songs for both the ceremony and reception, However none of the other songs made it but that is totally fine since we were so short on time anyway!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Greatime DJ's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review! A quick note - Daboco has resolved the computer issue and it won't happen again moving forward as he now has a back up machine.

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

I had Dylan as my DJ, and he did a great job! He was great at feeling out the crowd, and played songs accordingly. There wasn't a single moment that there wasn't at least someone on the dance floor. We even had a guest of ours say that he danced with his wife, which he hasn't done in over 10 years because she just doesn't like to dance. He was even happy to stay longer than scheduled because I was having too much fun and didn't want the night to end :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/29/2015

Both my sister and I used Greatime DJ for our weddings - five years apart - and they were fantastic. We had Erik V. as our DJ and he was very professional and nice - stopping by my ready room before he set up to say hello and see if I needed anything. He played all the songs we requested and did a great job of keeping things moving. Best DJ in Summit/Eagle counties!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Paula · Married on 07/20/2013

We recommend Great Time DJ without any reservations. Both Erik and Fred were incredibly professional and responsive throughout the planning. They could not have been more organized, detailed, or helpful...and they did exactly what the bride and groom wanted them to do. Truly a wonderful company to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Stacy · Married on 05/19/2012

AWESOME. don't use anyone else - Erik was fabulous. He kept me on track - the time flies like you won't believe and he played great music!! He handled my guests requests with grace and didn't play our "no play list." He was awesome.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Emily · Married on 09/03/2011

Had such a great DJ (Bob)- played exactly the kind of music we wantedd played for our wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Erica · Married on 06/18/2011

DJ Bob was great! We had so many special little requests and he was able to accommodate all of them!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Lorena · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy that we selected Greatime DJ to provide music for our intimate ceremony and reception in Vail, CO. We're exactly 4 months into married life and still getting compliments from our wedding guests about the reception music. Fred Hammond (DJ Fred) was a hit with all ages and his personality really came through as our MC for the wedding events during our reception. He kept pace with our intimate group and was able to be flexible, accommodating and remarkably friendly. Fred remembered names and made sure to come over to the sweetheart table to share his personal stories and kind well-wishes for our marriage.

We were nervous at first since my fiance and I had been planning our destination wedding from California with limited opportunities to travel out to the Vail Valley to meet any vendors. We were delighted to find after booking that they had awesome online tools that allowed us to build our wedding music list and order of events throughout the planning process. It was such a relief to be able to see their huge lists of the most popular songs to choose from and use their planning form to let the DJ know the vibe we were hoping to achieve. I was sure to add some off-list song choices that were a must and when the day came, we were happy to hear those tunes coming out of the speakers.

Fred called us the day before the wedding to chat for a bit about the info we included on our planning form, ensuring that he had notes on any names that would be tricky to pronounce as well as going over our music selection. We were able to ask him a few more specifics about the sound system, microphones, and reception details. It helped to put us at ease as the time drew closer to be able to speak with such a relaxed, yet confident professional. Thank you Fred! We are so glad to have celebrated the beginning of our married life with you.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Greatime DJ 7
    Greatime DJ 8
    Greatime DJ 9
    Greatime DJ 10
    Greatime DJ 11

Deborah · Married on 08/13/2016

We had DJ Derek for our dinner and reception. He was very accommodating and played all the songs we wanted to hear during dinner. The dance floor during the reception was never empty. He kept the party going and everyone had an amazing time. He was definitely worth it & so happy we had him play our dinner & reception!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Elin · Married on 06/11/2016

We were so happy to have Fred as our DJ. We wanted to find a DJ who was not just professional, but truly emulated a love and appreciate for music. That's Fred! We had very specific music requests for all phases of our wedding, and Fred was ready and willing to make sure we got the playlist we envisioned. He was great instinct to pick songs that reflect the tastes and preferences of the guests. He was quick to implement song requests we had all through the night. My dad ended up chatting with Fred for a long time to discuss old rock and roll! We had wonderful feedback from all our guests that our DJ pick made the night an amazing party. Thank you Fred and Greatime!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Katy · Married on 03/12/2016

Great time DJ, specifically Erik and Fred were awesome. Fred was our DJ and we absolutely LOVED him!!! He was such an excellent listener and great day of the event type of guy. He went with the flow, stayed calm and was just amazing. Charlie and I were thrilled to have him on our big day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Erik was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I knew after our first meeting with him that he was exactly what we wanted in a DJ. He knew exactly what to do for a wedding and making sure that the bride was stress free on the day of. He was there to set up on the deck of Timber Ridge in Keystone, CO for our ceremony/cocktail hour and indoors for our Reception. He was great about knowing to stick to a timeline and since he has done so many weddings at Keystone, it was easy for him to anticipate how the events of the day would proceed. They had every song that I wanted due to their huge database. We wanted a DJ that was energetic, knew how to keep the party going, and to get our guests to have a great time. Erik did exactly that - our guests kept commenting on how much fun they had, the party never stopped and the music choices got everyone up and on the dance floor. There were no awkward lulls with too many slow songs - it was perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Erik was amazing! Not a single hiccup throughout the ceremony, a super fun cocktail hour playlist, and kept the party going on all night! Everyone wanted to know who my DJ was at the end of the night. I had the time of my life, thanks so much Erik!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Erik was great, flexible and played great music!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Liz · Married on 08/24/2014

We used Erik Vienneau from Greatime DJ for our wedding. He was a tried and true professional, running the flow of the night, making announcements, getting people up and dancing all night long, without being overbearing. This is a very delicate balance for DJs and Erik knew how to strike the right chord. I kept having guests at my wedding come up to me saying how amazing the DJ is - how the songs perfectly transition from one to the next. It was hard to get off the dance floor and take a break because every song was so great! We didn't have a wedding coordinator and Erik assured us it would be just fine - and it was! He was a huge part of our wedding success and I thank him for it and recommend him to any future bride!!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • User4197865 · 2+ years ago

Fred was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He also had some great ideas about scheduling and the order of events at the wedding which was extremely helpful. I also cant tell you how many guests came up to tell me he was one of the best DJs they've ever heard at a wedding! I would absolutely recommend Fred and Great Time DJ for any event!

Sent on 06/25/2014