Greatime DJ Reviews

Greatime DJ 4
Greatime DJ 5
Greatime DJ 6
Greatime DJ 7

We worked win Erik with Greatime just last weekend and he was wonderful! He is easy going, but stays on schedule. He has great music taste and can "read" the dance floor. And he was very helpful during the planning process too! Quick responses with accurate and timely information. Thanks Erik! We would highly recommend you!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

Erik from Great Time DJ was our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic!!! He was very responsive to emails, phone calls, etc. I highly recommend Great Time for any event! He kept the dance floor going, and was extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Maggie · Married on 07/31/2016

Greatime DJ - especially DJ Fred - were absolutely incredible. Fred catered to our every need for the reception and made sure it was exactly what we visioned. Between the cocktail music, introductions and remainder of the ceremony, he was on point with every aspect. He took the time to talk with us beforehand and made sure the order and feel for the reception was what we wanted then made it happen exactly how we thought. He was involved when needed but never over the top. We would recommend him to any and everyone in the Vail Valley area!

Sent on 08/03/2016

We are so happy we chose Greatime DJ for our wedding on July 3rd 2016! Greatime was a preferred vendor with our venue and we now see why!! DJ Erik was great to work with and the planning forms provided helped to ensure all of the details were in order for the big day. We used the Silver Ceremony Package, which was fantastic for all of our guests to hear everything going on during our mountain-top ceremony. Greatime was very flexible, changing a few songs and adding things in last minute as needed. DJ Erik was great to work with, he and my wedding coordinator worked well together and everything ran smoothly the entire night. We wanted guests to have a great time and they sure did! The dance floor was full all night and it was an amazing party! We would highly recommend Greatime DJ, and DJ Erik for all future events!!

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • User5191498 · 2+ years ago

We've booked with Greatime for our upcoming wedding. One of my favorite things about Fred was that he was the only dj among many other dj vendors I spoke with who was excited and interested to hear about the type of music we love and want at our wedding. Greatime has been so responsive, flexible, and informative, and we can't wait to have them as a vendor!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jayme · Married on 10/03/2015

Fred, with Greatime DJ, was absolutely amazing! Everything flowed perfectly. He provided ceremony music outside and then cocktail hour music inside in a different location, and then reception music in a third different location and everything went PERFECTLY! We meet with him before the wedding day and we were able to let him know what our vision was for our day and he took everything in, and delivered flawlessly. It was the most fun we have ever had! Everyone was talking about how awesome the DJ was! The dance floor was never empty! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Fantastic DJ - great to work with and the music was awesome!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/25/2015

DJ Erik was terrific! My groom and I had the time of our lives and spent as much time as possible on the dance floor with our boogie-ing guests. Erik provided microphones/sound for our outdoor ceremony and then rolled right into the reception. We were able to give him minimal input and just enjoy the great music. The best part was that he took care of everything we asked (and some details we didn't know to ask about) such as keeping us timely with planned dances and speeches. You don't need any added stress on your wedding day and Erik was stress free and flawless.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Greatime DJ provided the most amazing music on the day of our wedding! My husband and I feel so lucky and fortunate that we were able to have Erik be the DJ for our wedding! His personality fit the evening so well and he made the night not only fun and enjoyable but gave us everything we could have hoped for and more! The ceremony music was perfect and so was the reception! He had people up on their feet dancing all night and I received many compliments about him and his work that evening from our wedding guests :) He fulfilled every request We had and more, and he helped make our wedding night better than anything We could have hoped for! My husband said he enjoyed the night so much that our wedding was "the best dance party he's ever been to and that's all he was hoping for" :) we can't thank Greatime DJ and Erik enough for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Nothing but good things to say about Greattime DJ's! We had DJ Bob at our wedding up in Winter Park last fall and he was so incredibly easy to work with. Listened to what we wanted and was very responsive with emails and all communication. I LOVED that there was no cheesy music played at my wedding, just the good stuff! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Erik was amazing! He kept everyone dancing the whole night and multiple guests commented on how much they like the music. Guests even chanted "one-more-song" at the end of the night, they didn't want it to end! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Patrice · Married on 07/19/2015

If you can, get DJ Fred Hammond from Greatime DJ for your wedding or other event. He was fantastic! He moved around for us—starting at the ceremony site at the Vail Wedding Deck and then setting up at Donovan Pavilion for the reception. He is so good at sizing up the crowd and playing appropriate music. His choices for the dance segment were spot on and when the dancing ended we all wanted more. I guess that’s the sign of a good party! Leave them wanting more! And that’s what Fred did. Kudos to him and thanks so, so much!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Deb · Married on 06/28/2015

Greatime DJ was wonderful ! They were very professional got right back to any questions and did everything get the bride wanted People were out dancing all night. They played a variety of music for the ceremony dinner and dancing . Jason Leutheuser was fantastic !

Sent on 07/16/2015

A great times DJ - Erik was so wonderful to have for my wedding. I am so glad I trusted previous reviewers, because they were right! He was so professional and accommodating. We made a pretty non- traditional wedding playlist on their (user-friendly) website and instructed Erik to stick to it and he did! They also had a planning form which was super detailed and helpful to unsure every aspect of the wedding was not forgotten. Our videographer had no problem hooking into his system for the ceremony and reception too. He asked me if it was OK to get the guests involved in the reception and it was a huge hit. He always looked to me (the bride) for confirmation that the night was going as I expected, which I really appreciated. The flow of the night was just perfect and I could not be more grateful we hired Erik. I could not get off the dance floor and I know my gusts had a blast!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Erin · Married on 05/23/2015

I loved working with GreatTime DJ! Erik was awesome! He played great songs, kept everyone on the dance floor, mixed it up with older songs and newer songs - awesome variety! Had many guest comments on how good he was. Best thing for me was I felt very comfortable with his expertise that I spent very little time worrying about this part of my wedding. I just put it in his hands and it was perfect! My advice to brides is to pick good and reliable vendors and trust them to make your wedding perfect! Erik with GreatTim was one of those vendors. He also has very easy to use planning forms which was nice. We were all having so much fun I asked him to extend the end time and that was no problem at all. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • User4701909 · 2+ years ago

We had a wonderful experience with Fred. The music was really well chosen and he adapted it according to our preferences. Everybody had a blast at the wedding and the dance floor was always packed!

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 12/06/2014

Everyone at our wedding loved our DJ! He did such great job. we loved working with him and all my music from the ceremony through dinner until the end was perfect. He took requests but would judge the crowd before playing them. He worked the room but not so much that is was obnoxious. He did a great job and helped our wedding truly feel like a huge party! Everyone loved the music. Great company and very easy to work with. DJ Pippen is awesome!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Erik was fantastic. He took the time to meet with us in order to understand our style and music tastes. The tools on the website were so useful and easy to use. He played everything we requested, knew how to keep everything going smoothly and constantly asked me how everything was. We had so many compliments on him throughout the night. We would 100% recommend this company to anyone needing a DJ for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 09/29/2014

DJ Fred was on the job at Piney River Ranch, CO for our daughter's wedding, and played her chosen quirky, unique tunes for the ceremony. Later, he had everyone rocking and dancing nonstop for the rest of the evening. It was exaqctly what the bride and groom wanted. He was professional, knowledgeable, prompt and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Katie · Married on 08/30/2014

Evan/DJ Carve rocked our socks at the wedding! He kept people dancing on the dance floor all night and everyone had a blast. He was also fantastic to talk to prior to the wedding and was able to understand exactly what we wanted as far as music, even though we weren't that eloquent in explaining it. He was also very attentive to me (the bride). If the music got too loud or the song needed to change, one look and he was on it!

There was one slight hiccup that I found hysterical. Apparently an older guest at our wedding whom the DJ mistook for my father told him that there would be an afterparty in one of the nearby guest cabins. Poor Evan had everything set up when the occupants of said cabin came home to go to bed and he had to take everything down and leave! I think it's awesome he was willing to keep playing, but make sure that the person giving instructions is not a drunk wedding guest ;)

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/23/2014

I hired Evan (aka DJ Carve) to dj my wedding reception in Beaver Creek, CO in August 2014, and he was AWESOME--a true professional. Greatime DJ has a nice online submission system where you fill in every detail of your wedding day including timeline, requested songs, songs you don't want played, special dances, songs for cake-cutting, entrance, etc. You can save as you go before you submit it. Fred Hammond is a wonderful facilitator, and he kind of acts as a middle man if your dj is unavailable to talk and you have questions. Many of my guests said that Evan was not only the best wedding dj they'd ever heard, but the best dj--period. We had a special sort of a "club-like" wedding (everyone went bananas!), and Evan is so good at sussing out the vibe and playing music that caters to the people. There was not a bad song in the mix! He even helped coordinate a song that my maid of honor sang during reception. They worked together getting the right sound levels, and he downloaded the backtrack, no problem. He not only mixed excellent music, but he did a great job MC-ing too, keeping the timeline and party on track. I added up-lights as part of my dj package, and Evan seamlessly adjusted them from dinner mode to dance party mode. His timing, knowledge, and professionalism are outstanding. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Curtis · Married on 08/23/2014

Excellent experience with Greatime DJ, highly recommend

Sent on 01/26/2015

Steffanie · Married on 08/09/2014

My review is for both the DJ and the business manager at Greatime DJ:
    DJ: DJ Jeff D'Amico was awesome! We had our wedding reception at the Alpenglow Stube in Keystone, CO and were lucky enough to have Jeff as our DJ. We couldn't have been more pleased with Jeff's work. He is PERFECT! With very little specifics to go on, Jeff kept the party going at our wedding. He was spot on with every song that he played. Some of our guests even commented on what a cool person Jeff is and how they thoroughly enjoyed every bit that Jeff played in the reception. He was really good at communicating with us on the different parts of the reception and keeping things as close to our not-so-detailed timeline. Thanks Jeff! You were awesome and the best DJ to work with. I could go on and on about how great he is, but there is only one word that sums him up - PERFECT!

Manager: Erik at Greatime DJ was extremely pleasant to work with. Throughout the whole process of booking services with Greatime DJ, Erik was very easy-going and professional. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ than who Erik provided us with. I have heard horror stories of other DJs and took Erik’s word that the DJ with whom we were provided would make us happy. Well, he made us more than happy, he made our special day PERFECT. A few days following the wedding, I spoke with Erik about being credited for all of the services that we did not use, and he was so quick about getting that credit to us. Greatime DJ is one of the most reputable company I have ever worked with and I am truly satisfied with everything that they did to ensure our special day was perfect.
    You are awesome!! Rock on Greatime DJ!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Ann · Married on 08/08/2014

Fred was completely in tune with what we wanted and responded to the mood of the crowd really well. Our liquor bill was lower than expected because everyone was doing more dancing than drinking.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Marcus · Married on 08/07/2014

Fred did our wedding and it was great! He played all of the music we requested and really felt what the crowd was into and played music accordingly to keep everyone dancing. We never met with him before the wedding (just because we were too busy) but he called me the day before to make sure he had the itinerary down and could pronounce everyones names correctly. He really controlled the reception well and continually asked us before he moved on to the next phase. We really weren't sure what to expect because we hadn't met with him before but we were completely satisfied. We highly recommend GreatTime DJ to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/18/2014