Greatime DJ Reviews

Greatime DJ 4
Greatime DJ 5
Greatime DJ 6

Cole · Married on 09/10/2017

Erik was an incredible DJ. Everything he did was right on point. He had a couple meetings with us and did everything we asked of him. My wife and I didn't leave the dance floor for the entire night. He handled the flow of the night perfectly and it was like he knew what we wanted even before we did. I was floored by how well he did. Would very highly recommend Erik as a DJ.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

thanks you two! what a fun celebration - thanks for letting me be part of it!

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2017

Erik was attentive, helpful, and really added to the wedding! Everything flowed smoothly thanks to Erik and he was spot on with the music! Thanks again!
    Brooke & Matt September 2nd 2017

Sent on 09/11/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

thank you Brooke! All the best :)

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

We absolutely loved using Fred for our wedding at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail. He was very receptive to anything we asked of him and he kept our guests dancing the entire evening. He is great at reading the crowd. We were very happy working with him. We highly recommend using him for any of your DJing needs!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Bonnie · Married on 08/12/2017

I had a fantastic experience with DJ Thomas and greattime in general. They never lose sight of the fact that you're planning for a fun event, so it should never feel like work or be stressful! DJ Thomas helped guide me in selecting all of the music for our wedding, had great suggestions, and put together an incredible flow for the event so that we heard everything we wanted to hear, when we wanted to hear it.

I'd also like to note that we had a major family emergency about a week prior to the wedding, and we didn't know if the wedding would be able to go on as planned. Greattime and DJ Thomas were amazing about not making us feel pressured or panicked, and when we did decide to ultimately go on with the event, they handled the tweaks we made to our reception seamlessly.

Thank you so much for your great services!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/18/2016

Greattime DJ and specifically DJ Fred did such an amazing job for our wedding day. The planning process with them was easy. I used Greattime for the ceremony as well, and the music cues went perfectly. The music for dinner and dancing was also excellent. I had a lot of people come up to me during the wedding and talk about how great the music was. We thought Fred did a fantastic job- he really followed our preferences about how much to talk and interact with the crowd. He also took our music preferences and created an amazing setlist of songs that was just perfect. I liked how he incorporated music pieces that related to our lives as these details came out during toasts. That goes above and beyond what was expected. Fred was wonderful, and I would highly recommend greattime DJ and DJ Fred again to anyone who needs DJ services for an event. We had such a fun time listening and dancing to the music DJ Fred selected. I would highly recommend them for any event requiring DJ services!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Sara · Married on 09/16/2016

Fred and the entire Great Times Company was an excellent fit for our wedding! They we very flexible and professional. Fred did an amazing job throughout the entire process! We had an unbelievable event and this was one part of the planning process that added ZERO stress. Highly recommended!

Thanks again everyone!
    Bobby and Sara

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kate · Married on 09/09/2016

Erik was amazing!! So many people agreed that he was the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding. He mixed the songs so well it was almost impossible to stop dancing. I think we saved money on alcohol because no one could leave the dance floor! Erik listened to what we wanted to play and absolutely nailed it. My brother said it was he most fun he's ever had, and I agree. Erik was the best!!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

We had DJ Erik for both our ceremony and reception. He was incredible at both of them! For our ceremony, he mic'd up both our officiant and the groom and all of our guests could hear everything! At the reception, he knew how to get the crowd going and provided us with great advice which kept the party flowing! Guests commented on his professionalism and how awesome he was! I would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 09/07/2016

Nicola · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I recently got married 9/3/16 in Vail and used Greatime DJ at our reception and we cannot say enough about how awesome they were. Dj Fred was our DJ and he was incredible. They are a very organized, professional and responsive company, with years of experience.
    Our guests danced all night long and played all or our favorite music and more. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had and how much they loved the DJ. I highly recommend Greatime DJ!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Fred was awesome!!! Highly recommend A Great Time DJs for your wedding or party.

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • DoggoMom

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding planner put us into contact with Greatime and we loved working with them. We picked Bob Bridges to be the DJ at our ceremony and our reception and he was fantastic. The company provides you with forms to complete indicating which song you'd like for each portion of the wedding along with must play lists and do not play lists. The online forms make it really easy. Since we were planning a destination wedding we couldn't meet Bob in person but we set up a skype session to talk everything through leading up to the wedding. It was so nice of him to take the time to do that and put us all on the same page. He did a wonderful job blending some older songs with newer material at our cocktail hour and during dinner and guests stayed on the dance floor all night long at the reception. We received tons of compliments on what an amazing DJ he was. I think the best part was towards the end of the night, Bob pulled us aside and gave us a CD with all of our wedding songs on it. It was the sweetest touch and we were very appreciative that he took the time to do that for us. You definitely cannot go wrong with Bob!

Sent on 12/30/2016

We worked win Erik with Greatime just last weekend and he was wonderful! He is easy going, but stays on schedule. He has great music taste and can "read" the dance floor. And he was very helpful during the planning process too! Quick responses with accurate and timely information. Thanks Erik! We would highly recommend you!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

Erik from Great Time DJ was our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic!!! He was very responsive to emails, phone calls, etc. I highly recommend Great Time for any event! He kept the dance floor going, and was extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Maggie · Married on 07/31/2016

Greatime DJ - especially DJ Fred - were absolutely incredible. Fred catered to our every need for the reception and made sure it was exactly what we visioned. Between the cocktail music, introductions and remainder of the ceremony, he was on point with every aspect. He took the time to talk with us beforehand and made sure the order and feel for the reception was what we wanted then made it happen exactly how we thought. He was involved when needed but never over the top. We would recommend him to any and everyone in the Vail Valley area!

Sent on 08/03/2016

We are so happy we chose Greatime DJ for our wedding on July 3rd 2016! Greatime was a preferred vendor with our venue and we now see why!! DJ Erik was great to work with and the planning forms provided helped to ensure all of the details were in order for the big day. We used the Silver Ceremony Package, which was fantastic for all of our guests to hear everything going on during our mountain-top ceremony. Greatime was very flexible, changing a few songs and adding things in last minute as needed. DJ Erik was great to work with, he and my wedding coordinator worked well together and everything ran smoothly the entire night. We wanted guests to have a great time and they sure did! The dance floor was full all night and it was an amazing party! We would highly recommend Greatime DJ, and DJ Erik for all future events!!

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • User5191498 · 2+ years ago

We've booked with Greatime for our upcoming wedding. One of my favorite things about Fred was that he was the only dj among many other dj vendors I spoke with who was excited and interested to hear about the type of music we love and want at our wedding. Greatime has been so responsive, flexible, and informative, and we can't wait to have them as a vendor!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jayme · Married on 10/03/2015

Fred, with Greatime DJ, was absolutely amazing! Everything flowed perfectly. He provided ceremony music outside and then cocktail hour music inside in a different location, and then reception music in a third different location and everything went PERFECTLY! We meet with him before the wedding day and we were able to let him know what our vision was for our day and he took everything in, and delivered flawlessly. It was the most fun we have ever had! Everyone was talking about how awesome the DJ was! The dance floor was never empty! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Fantastic DJ - great to work with and the music was awesome!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/25/2015

DJ Erik was terrific! My groom and I had the time of our lives and spent as much time as possible on the dance floor with our boogie-ing guests. Erik provided microphones/sound for our outdoor ceremony and then rolled right into the reception. We were able to give him minimal input and just enjoy the great music. The best part was that he took care of everything we asked (and some details we didn't know to ask about) such as keeping us timely with planned dances and speeches. You don't need any added stress on your wedding day and Erik was stress free and flawless.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Greatime DJ provided the most amazing music on the day of our wedding! My husband and I feel so lucky and fortunate that we were able to have Erik be the DJ for our wedding! His personality fit the evening so well and he made the night not only fun and enjoyable but gave us everything we could have hoped for and more! The ceremony music was perfect and so was the reception! He had people up on their feet dancing all night and I received many compliments about him and his work that evening from our wedding guests :) He fulfilled every request We had and more, and he helped make our wedding night better than anything We could have hoped for! My husband said he enjoyed the night so much that our wedding was "the best dance party he's ever been to and that's all he was hoping for" :) we can't thank Greatime DJ and Erik enough for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Nothing but good things to say about Greattime DJ's! We had DJ Bob at our wedding up in Winter Park last fall and he was so incredibly easy to work with. Listened to what we wanted and was very responsive with emails and all communication. I LOVED that there was no cheesy music played at my wedding, just the good stuff! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Erik was amazing! He kept everyone dancing the whole night and multiple guests commented on how much they like the music. Guests even chanted "one-more-song" at the end of the night, they didn't want it to end! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Patrice · Married on 07/19/2015

If you can, get DJ Fred Hammond from Greatime DJ for your wedding or other event. He was fantastic! He moved around for us—starting at the ceremony site at the Vail Wedding Deck and then setting up at Donovan Pavilion for the reception. He is so good at sizing up the crowd and playing appropriate music. His choices for the dance segment were spot on and when the dancing ended we all wanted more. I guess that’s the sign of a good party! Leave them wanting more! And that’s what Fred did. Kudos to him and thanks so, so much!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Deb · Married on 06/28/2015

Greatime DJ was wonderful ! They were very professional got right back to any questions and did everything get the bride wanted People were out dancing all night. They played a variety of music for the ceremony dinner and dancing . Jason Leutheuser was fantastic !

Sent on 07/16/2015

A great times DJ - Erik was so wonderful to have for my wedding. I am so glad I trusted previous reviewers, because they were right! He was so professional and accommodating. We made a pretty non- traditional wedding playlist on their (user-friendly) website and instructed Erik to stick to it and he did! They also had a planning form which was super detailed and helpful to unsure every aspect of the wedding was not forgotten. Our videographer had no problem hooking into his system for the ceremony and reception too. He asked me if it was OK to get the guests involved in the reception and it was a huge hit. He always looked to me (the bride) for confirmation that the night was going as I expected, which I really appreciated. The flow of the night was just perfect and I could not be more grateful we hired Erik. I could not get off the dance floor and I know my gusts had a blast!

Sent on 06/24/2015