Great Wolf Lodge Reviews

5 | Williamsburg, VA

5 Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a rustic wedding and this was the perfect setting. Everything was so easy! The ceremony space, cocktail & reception areas are all in a separate wing of the hotel and super easy for guests to be in one area. Stacey was fabulous to work with and super responsive to emails and phone calls. The food was absolutely delicious and we received numerous comments on it. We had originally planned to have the ceremony outside on the terrace however the temperature was too cold, but we instead used another room they had inside and it was perfect. I would highly recommend this venue. It truly is a hidden gem.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rachael · Married on 03/15/2014

The great wold lodge Williamsburg is a wonderful place to a wedding. I was sure when we first thought of the location but after seeing the venue changed my mind. They had everything there in one place! Great for family coming into town. They made my wedding experience that much less stressful which for a bride is a big thing. The food and the service at the event was amazing! And the catering manager brittany was awesome! She helped me through everything step by step answered all my questions! Could of asked for a better wedding it was amazing! And honestly the value is worth every penny! Brides this is a great location!!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2008

I had my reception at the Great Wolf Lodge, and it was absolutely incredible. I was pretty detail-oriented with my wedding, so I had all kinds of checklists and directions that I handed off to them, and they executed everything beautifully. The food was outstanding, and they were very flexible with the pre-function finger foods as well as the dinner menu. They worked well with other vendors I used (cake, DJ, etc.). They also set up the AV for playing a video for our guests before we arrived, free of charge. The dance floor, ballroom rental, and jacuzzi honeymoon suite were also free because of the amount we paid for food. They were very flexible with decorations, and provided us with white napkins and candlesticks that matched our wedding colors. They set up a beautiful sweetheart table for me and my husband. They took care of EVERYTHING, so my family was under NO stress that day. At the end of the reception, they had all of my guests line the grand hallway so that my husband could run me though as they were blowing bubbles. It was incredible, and they had everyone lined up in just a few seconds. It was a fabulous sendoff!

We brought in a lot of outside things, including a lit archway, table decorations, favors, chocolates, CD mailers, table numbers, guest book, and seating charts, and they displayed everything better than I could have asked. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/30/2008
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/26/2013

For our 25th Wedding Anniversary, my husband and I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge, to celebrate and to have a good time and be kids again--and we did! We had a great time in the water park, and the Elements spa was excellent! Our room was the Fireplace Spa suite and it was absolutely gorgeous. The king size bed was soooo comfortable and the sheets were super soft. The whirlpool spa, was absolutely terrific to have after being out and about during the day. Will definitely make this a yearly adventure, especially for the price tag--which wasn't steep at all! Couples should come here and not be afraid to have fun even though the advertisements scream kids kids kids. There's enough fun for the big kids too!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

3.0

We had such a great time! Brittany was wonderful to work with. Only issue was in emails/phone calls I always said reception would be 3:30--7:30 and on the contract it was accidentally written 3:30-7 and I did not catch this when I signed it and unfortunately the reception was forced to end at 7. Other than that we had a wonderful experience and would recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/12/2013