786 Reviews for Great Officiants

Vow Renewal (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Methodist (1)
Hindu (1)

Roger was absolutely incredible during our wedding ceremony on Saturday. He was a dream to work with. The process was so easy and seamless! He was so professional, provided just the right amount of humor and included everything we had discussed! Our guests couldn't stop saying enough great things about him and neither could we! Would 100% recommend to anybody looking for the perfect officiant for their wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Alan Katz was our officiant for our July 1st wedding. From the beginning, we wanted our ceremony to be a reflection of our relationship: fun and entertaining and Alan was the perfect officiant. He was always quick at the responding, answered any of our questions and gave us advice on how to write the perfect vows. On our wedding day, Alan made us both laugh and cry with his great ceremony. He really personalized our ceremony to reflect us and our relationship. Our guests still cannot stop raving at how perfect the ceremony was. He really got the guests involved and that was exactly what we wanted. Alan helped our ceremony really feel like was a celebration of our love with our family and friends. Thank you Alan and Great Officiants for the most perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Destiny, 7/1/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Michael Thieling was the officiant at my sister's wedding more than 5 years ago and we knew we also wanted him. When we asked my sister who was their friend who did her ceremony, she noted that they just met him a few days ago, which was exciting for us since he was so personable, funny, and professional throughout the whole ceremony.

I can't say enough of how great Michael performed at our wedding and how helpful he was throughout the whole process, going above and beyond his duties as officiant, but also providing advise on getting the marriage license complete to helping with the logistics at the ceremony, and being kind, patient, and light-hearted all at the same time, during such a stressful time.

If you're planning to use the Great Officiants, you won't go wrong asking for Michael. It wasn't uncommon for our guests to come up to us, asking who he was after, and noting the perfect balance of sentimental and humor he used during his speech.

To say the least, he was one of our most memorable people to work with for our wedding and I highly recommend going with him. But just a note that he is pretty popular, so plan to reserve him way in advance.

Profile Picture Wayne, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Alan is very energetic, positive and open to whatever you need/want! He explained the whole process to make it as easy as possible for me during my wedding planning. The day of the wedding, he walked me through everything right before the ceremony. Me, being a nervous bride (as I'm sure most are), he made the ceremony flow easily which calmed my nerves. He even added some improv into the ceremony, which eased the nerves even more and had everyone laughing! I've heard nothing but great praise from my guests about him! And my husband and I both HIGHLY recommend him! Having Alan was the best part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Shari was amazing. We were 1600 miles away and couldn't meet in person, so we did everything over the phone and via email. She walked us through every step of the process and on the big day, she was there early to get all of the paperwork done so our big moment wouldn't be delayed. She was amazing to work with, polite, professional, and got everything we asked of her. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture David & Aaron, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan did an awesome job officiating our wedding! so happy we chose him!! he had everyone smiling and laughing throughout the ceremony, it was exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Sashamarie, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

So glad I chose Great Officiants to handle my nuptials.

Photo for Great Officiants Review - Married on the beach.
Profile Picture Tracey, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We had Reverend Woody and he was perfect! He took his time to get to know us and shared our story in our Wedding to make it personal and special. Everyone loved it! He made our big day special and one of a kind:) Thanks Woody

Photo for Great Officiants Review - We added the rose ceremony and our parents loved it!
Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Roger Lundblade officiate our wedding, and the best word to sum up our experience is "WOW"! Roger is a pleasure to work with and is super organized. Roger was in contact with us every step of the way and is extremely reliable. We knew we were in good hands with Roger and we never had to stress about the ceremony or the marriage certificate process. We received numerous compliments on our ceremony and we loved every second of it. Roger's ceremony was funny, engaging, and EXACTLY what we wanted. He took the time to get to know us and incorporate everything we wanted into the ceremony. We cannot say enough good things about Roger and would recommend him to anyone getting married. He is a true professional and the best in the business, full stop.

Thank you to Roger Lundblade for being one of the highlights of the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Awesome experience- helped pick venue- personalized wedding even though we had only visited on the way down to the beach --- Alan is a very quick thinker- Funny, puts you at ease!! Super relaxed wedding- BEST CHOICE !! 10 out of 10 !!! He also took a few pictures for us !

Profile Picture Vikkie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Great officiant offered Awesomeness service! Very professional,very friendly and very informative!!!
I was so honored Octavio Quilichini (bilingual-puerto rican woohoo) was my officiant. He is such an outgoing ,humble person and we also had the honors to meet with Alan. Great Officants is the best!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Al-X was the BEST officiant we could have asked for our quick elopement! Alan was more than knowledgeable and helped me with everything from across State lines!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Great Officiants had amazing reviews across all wedding websites and I can completely get why. They have so many officiants to choose from depending on the style you want.
We hired Roger from Great Officiants with just a few weeks before our wedding. Roger was absolutely incredible! I read through the profiles of the officiants and I immediately knew roger was going to be the right fit for us. We met with Roger in person and he asked us questions about our relationship, how we met, how we knew it was time, the proposal , everything! Hearing Roger tell our story at the ceremony even made us choke up. He worded it so beautifully and comically it was wonderful. Our guests were mostly from out of the country and each and everyone raved about how great the ceremony was and how they learnt so much more about us as couple.

Roger is an amazing officiant, you will love him!

Profile Picture Juanita, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Alan made my ceremony so entertaining. My family and friends are constantly telling me how fun the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Jolinda, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such an amazing day! Alan and Suvin were perfect! Everything went perfect!! Would recommend over and over again!!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Roger Lundblade from Great Officiants was exactly who we were looking for in an officiant! We had a non-religious wedding, and without any typical ceremony rituals, we worried whether our ceremony could possibly be longer than two minutes. Also as introverts and without a wedding party or much pomp and circumstance, we were looking for an officiant who had stage presence yet was still warm and “dad like.” Also this may be a minor personal preference, but it was also important to us to have someone with a clear speaking voice and mid-range tone and cadence. We could tell some of this from online videos but not all officiants have videos available and some phone calls were warranted. Roger has online videos and we could tell right away that he would be a good fit in terms of speaking voice. Roger exceeded expectations in all counts! We met him face to face for an hour about a month before the wedding, and he was able to get enough info from us to infuse personal details into the ceremony, with the right blend of humor for a broad/mixed group of guests, and just the right length of time that fit into our tight timeline with the venue (it was just under 20 minutes). We had guests coming to us immediately after, raving about the ceremony and about Roger! We’re so glad that we went with him!

Photo for Great Officiants Review - Officiant Roger Lundblade
Profile Picture Jenny, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

We found Great Officiants through its stellar reviews and we are so lucky to have found them. We decided to select Roger based on just his bio on the Great Officiants page because his information alone seemed so personable and funny. We are SO happy we made this decision and didn't look back. Roger was accommodating, sweet, and funny. When we met with him to discuss our wedding, his eyes would twinkle with every detail we gave him about our courtship, engagement, etc. He is an unabashed, true romantic and we are fortunate to have had him at our wedding. He was sentimental and even sent a picture of our witnesses after they signed our wedding license. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how they loved his short, but very descriptive, romantic, and funny lead of the ceremony. Don't hesitate and pick Roger! OH - and Great Officiants is affordable too!

Profile Picture Joy, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Choosing Roger Lundblade as our officiant for our elopement beach wedding (March 2018) was definitely one of the best decisions we've made. My then-fiance and I wanted something non-traditional, simple, and a ceremony that focused on our love for each other. That' s exactly what Roger gave to us! He took care of our license promptly and we felt his sincerity and enthusiasm. We are thankful to Great Officiants and Roger for making our wedding very special!

Profile Picture Camille, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We had Roger for our wedding and LOVED him! We wanted short, funny, sweet and that is exactly what he did. Our guests even commented on him afterward saying " Where did you find him! He's great! " it even rained on our wedding and he was still ecstatic about it he was great!

Profile Picture jessica, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Every thing was perfect Alan was fun and professional at the same time he made everything for us very comfortable I definitely would recommend someone else here.

Profile Picture Teri, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan and his crew were excellent and the day of our wedding Alan made me laugh and my husband cry if you are getting married i would highly suggest you hire them you'll be glad you did.

Profile Picture kendra, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"Take a minute, breathe and look out there to see everyone who is here today."

That's some great advice that Roger shared with us before we started our ceremony and was one of the most beautiful moments during our wedding.

It has been over a week since our big day and our guests are still talking about Roger, our officiant. We could not have asked for someone better to preside over our wedding. It was unbelievable how Roger was able to share our story only having met with us two times (the first time being when we were shopping around and the second time was to dive deeper into our love story). People were surprised that we hadn't chosen a close friend to have this honor but we look back with no regrets. Roger carried our guests (and us too!) on such a moving, emotional, and funny ceremony--it was an incredible balance. He integrated all of our unique ideas into the ceremony masterfully--we incorporated onion rings and shots with our wedding party. By the end of it, we feel like guests who have not yet gotten married want to now and those who are already married want to renew their vows. Roger made sure we were on top of all the wedding stuff by sending us email reminders. Whenever we had a question, he was only an email away.

We are so happy with our choice of officiant, we can't imagine our day without Roger in it.

Profile Picture Mark, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews

WOW!
Yes, WOW!

We had the honor of having Alan Katz from Great Officiants officiate our wedding and that is exactly how we felt after our wedding ceremony. Not only us, but our guests too!

In the beginning, we were looking for someone who was knowledgeable on cord, veil, and coin ceremony as well. After researching many, we knew we had to go with Great Officiants.

The ceremony was a mix of several of the samples Great Officiants has on their website. It was very helpful to look through the different themes and suggested wedding formats that they have on their website. I sent Alan my sample idea for the wedding ceremony and he took it and went with it with perfection! He even made suggestions on the fly to make things go smoothly.

We didn’t want the super serious type of ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that reflected us and it was exactly what we wanted and more. Our guests still talk about how wonderful and light-hearted the ceremony was… how it was unique, funny, and not boring. They even questioned if we rehearsed everything beforehand and the answer was no! None of it was rehearsed. That is how good Alan Katz is. He is truly the master of these ceremonies! You can tell he has done this an infinite amount of times and enjoys it so much that everyone else does too.

We seriously couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding day and are thankful to Alan Katz and Great Officiants!

Profile Picture Edeline Faye, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Non-religious

I was an amazing experience. Music was on point. The venue was amazing and he was so interactive with the guest during ceremony i loved it.

Profile Picture Takiera, 2/16/18, 1 Review