6 Reviews for Great Family Reunion

6 Great Family Reunion Reviews

Wow, just wow! We were so sad when they had to stop playing and would have given anything for another hour of music. Top notch in all aspects. Jonathan is enthusiastic about every part of the process and makes it fun and easy to set up for the best wedding concert I had ever been to. I have known Jordan for a long time since he played with his old band Kinetix and I am always blown away by his skills on the guitar. I cannot say enough about this band and how they appealed to everyone at the Wedding and had 150 people on the dance floor for hours. Thank you so much GFR and to anyone looking, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrew, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The Great family reunion was incredible, they really helped make my wedding so
Memorable. They got everyone up and dancing! Truly enjoyed having them at my wedding! they are the best option if you want a band at your wedding.

Profile Picture Peri, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Music is a huge part of our lives so while planning our dream wedding we both felt that a good band was the single most important thing to deliver the party we envisioned for our big day. We were completely blown away by the performance Great Family Reunion delivered. Our wedding was a month ago and our guests are STILL talking about the band. They were not only hands down the BEST wedding band I have ever seen... they were one of the best bands I have ever seen period (And I've seen a TON of bands!) Their song choice was spot on and the level of talent was something I never thought we could get. They were super professional and a pleasure to work with from a business standpoint as well. If you are looking for a wedding band look no more because there is no band better than Great Family Reunion. We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts... you are INCREDIBLE!!!

Profile Picture Jennie, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Jonathan and Great Family Reunion were the best decision I made (aside from my groom) for my wedding. Not only did they put on an arena worthy show, they were easy and fun to work with. It's been three weeks since our special day and I still have people reaching out asking about our band. This crew knows how to get people movin' and groovin'! LOVE!

Profile Picture rebecca, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

One of the most stressful times in our life was also one of our happiest times - Our Wedding! A celebration of love and happiness is what we all know encompasses a wedding but many forget how difficult and stressful the times are leading up to ensuring the most special day in your relationship goes off without a hitch. We were lucky enough to have a great team to help us ensure this was a day we would never forget. The Great Family Reunion team went above and beyond to help make this special day that much more special. Our suggestions and requests were more than met to our liking and people are still talking about how much fun and how amazing the music was throughout our wedding day...which just so happens to be 4 years ago! They were able to play all types of music and there was never a dull moment as the dancing feet never stopped. A special highlight that people still bring up to us was the Rock N' Roll Horah that The Great Family Reunion performed - this is a staple in any Jewish wedding and for the most part it is always the same...except our ours! The personalized touch and care not only on our wedding day itself but also the weeks and months leading up to our amazing wedding day made for an unforgettable and special experience we wouldn't trade in for anything.

Profile Picture Scott , 7/20/13, 1 Review