GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Reviews

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 4
GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 5

AJ Kruger · Married on 11/23/2019

Great Celebrations

Jacqueline did an excellent job of taking our story and turning it into a unique ceremony experience for all participants. Thank you Jacqueline for making our day so full of love and joy. It was a true pleasure working with you.

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 6
    GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 7
    Sent on 12/02/2019

Christopher Owens · Married on 11/02/2019

It could not have gone any better...

We had so many comments from attendees about how beautiful the ceremony was, and I could not agree more. I would not hesitate a second to recommend GREAT Celebrations to anyone.

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 8
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Chris
    I loved every moment of the time I spent preparing and performing your ceremony. But, you and your bride's heartfelt,extemporaneous vows truly topped the day off. Thank you for your generous review.
  • Michelle

Michelle Swoyer · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Jacqueline made our wedding ceremony very memorable and special. She was very professional and made the experience very comfortable. The ceremony she prepared was heart felt and really encompassed myself and my husbands love for each other! Would recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2019

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist's reply:

Having a beautiful wedding ceremony is a co-creation. I could not have done it without you being the beautiful sincere couple that you are. Thank you for your generous review
  • Latasha

Latasha Moore · Married on 08/24/2019

A Beautiful Wedding Story

Jacqueline was great. She was so kind and professional. She made the whole experience effortless and fun. She was on point with everything and she was extremely helpful with our wedding rehearsal. I loved the story she put together for us and had everyone that came to our wedding able to see the realness of who we are as a couple and the love that we had for each other and our children.

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 9
    GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist 10
    Sent on 09/03/2019

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review. You are an extraordinary couple who've added to my personal joy of being a Life-Cycle Celebrant.

Amber · Married on 08/05/2017

GREAT celebrations was truly a blessing! Jacqueline did an excellent job at telling our story, and really getting to know us as a couple. Our ceremony was personalized and tailored to our relationship. I cannot express enough how beautiful the ceremony was and how happy we were with the experience! Many guests continue to comment on the amazing job Jacqueline did with telling our story! I have family members requesting copies of the ceremony!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Karolyn · Married on 05/20/2017

We had an amazing experience with Great Celebrations! Jacqueline was well spoken, professional and real. We loved her special touches to our ceremony. Her chime idea for our loved ones was so touching. We would not have know all these special touches without her service. I would recommend her to all brides. Thank you Great Celebrations for making our wedding special.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Ron · Married on 12/28/2016

Great experience with this vendor!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Steve · Married on 10/25/2014

Reverend Smith-Bennett delivered personalized scriptural remarks during my mother's memorial service. Her words were heartfelt and comforted my family during a time of unexpected and great sorrow........ Steve Greenlaw, Solon, Ohio

Sent on 10/04/2016

Tim · event on: 05/10/2014

The planning of our "comeback" Borough Amani Festival was expertly coordinated and facilitated by Jacqueline and her team. Her guidance and articulation inspired confidence in the Board and kept us all moving toward the same goals. It was a tremendous success......Mayor Tim Scott, Carlisle, PA

Sent on 10/05/2016