53 Reviews for Grazioso String Quartet

Ceremony (2)
Viola (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

We have used them for years and they always perform well and and very professional!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Rehearsal Dinner

Everything they played was beautiful and they even went out of their way to find songs that I really wanted played overall they were the perfect fit for my wedding.

Profile Picture kaitlin, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you to the Grazioso String Quartet for playing at our ceremony! Words cannot describe just exactly how incredible the music was for our wedding. Our wedding was nearly 2 months ago, and we are STILL getting compliments on how wonderful the quartet was! We were able to choose from a (large) list of songs provided by the quartet, and we also requested one or two that they happily played for us on our big day! The greatest part about working with the quartet is that they are professional, easy going, prompt, and communication with them is a breeze! If you are a bride and can’t decide between live music or playing music over a speaker system - let me make it easy for you - put down the iPod and book the Grazioso String Quartet!!! It will be the best decision you have made, and you and your guests will be talking about it well after the wedding... you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Summer, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The service and list of wedding music was phenomenal. All my guest enjoyed them.

Profile Picture Miguel, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Grazioso String Quartet played the ceremony music at our outdoor wedding. Beth did an amazing job at staying in touch and coordinating details to make sure they had that the songs I wanted and that everything flowed together. They have a HUGE selection of music. The quartet arrived promptly and everyone said how beautiful and fun the music was. It was always a dream of mine to have a quartet play at my wedding and Grazioso String Quartet did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Having the Grazioso as the sole source of entertainment at our wedding reception was one of the best decision we made for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, they were so easy and pleasant to work with. They have an impressive playlist for one to draw from, and they will try their best to accommodate even if you have a piece of music that they haven't played before. The quality of playing throughout 4.5 hours of their performance was top notch. The best complement about the choice of the Grazioso I received was from my father-in-law (who is a classical music buff), who quipped that he would choose the Grazioso to play for his dinner every evening if he were a billionaire. I agree with him wholeheartedly - I would hire them again in a heartbeat if a chance comes up again!

Profile Picture James, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Wonderful string quartet - highly recommend!

Profile Picture LaRaine, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They had a pretty big list of songs to choose from, and were willing to learn new ones for a small fee. They sounded great and were really easy to work with!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Many of our guests commented on how lovely the string quartet sounded during our ceremony. It sounded heavenly! I only wish I as the bride could have heard more of their playing! Would definitely recommend them to anyone. The cost was amazing for the quality we got. Couldn't have found a better deal. And the manager Beth was very knowledgable and met with us to help us complete our perfect playlist.

Profile Picture Naomi, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Group was excellent to work with and very flexible with our plans really help make the service special

Profile Picture Brett, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We so appreciated the touch that having live music brought to our ceremony and the grazioso quartet was seamless in their execution of our requests, transitioning from song to song effortlessly and really creating the perfect ambiance for our day! We couldn’t be more happy with the service we received before, during or after our ceremony.

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These guys MADE our reception. Everyone had something great to say about our ceremony music! They were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Ciara, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Grazioso String Quartet was wonderful and made my wedding day perfect. They have A LOT of pieces to choose from and even composed an arrangement of one of our favorite songs. When I heard the Quartet play the arrangement for the first time, I cried. Book the Grazioso String Quartet if they're available!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The non-musical person that I am greatly appreciated Beth coordinating all the music, arrangements and the church pianists. She made this very easy for me and our musician was very good and professional at the wedding.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very helpful and nice to work with! They sounded great for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kobi, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Worked very closely with us to make sure the music was perfect for our event! Would certainly use them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Janna, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful musicians with a great selection of music! They were great to work with and were wonderful for my daughter's wedding ceremony. We are using them again for my son's wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It's been over a year since the big day, and people are still giving compliments about the quartet. Best decision I could have made!

Profile Picture yuridia, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was recommended by a friend, who had the quartet at her wedding more than 10 years ago. My experience was great throughout the process of planning a wedding. Quick response, within 1-2 hours I received a call back and response. Very helpful with choosing the music I wanted and together we were able to put it in order before my wedding. It was great to hear the quartet while guests were arriving to church. I loved it and my guests did as well!! I would not have it any other way. Highly recommend the quartet.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This group is combined of professional musicians at a wonderful price. Though based in Waco, their travel fee to Austin, was not so out of the roof that we couldn't afford it. They know so many pieces and have the capability of getting ones they don't have. I highly recommend these talented musicians for your wedding or other event. They made my ceremony a dream come true!!

Profile Picture User5556988, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great! The Grazioso String Quartet really made our day just perfect! I have always dreamed of having quartet at my wedding! Thanks for making my dream come true!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These guys were fantastic! Communication before hand with Beth so easy and she was so quick to respond to our questions. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music we selected was played beautifully! My sister also had them play at her wedding. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Violin, String-Quartet

Grazioso was a pleasure to work with. They were very professional, played great music and helped in the selection process. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They sounded wonderful and played what we agreed upon. They did what they said they would do and that is all I could have asked for on such a busy day! They were one of the few vendors I didn't have to worry about!

Profile Picture User5477071, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews