47 Reviews for Grazioso String Quartet

Violin (1)
Cello (1)
Ceremony (1)
43 Grazioso String Quartet Reviews

Wonderful string quartet - highly recommend!

Profile Picture LaRaine, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They had a pretty big list of songs to choose from, and were willing to learn new ones for a small fee. They sounded great and were really easy to work with!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Many of our guests commented on how lovely the string quartet sounded during our ceremony. It sounded heavenly! I only wish I as the bride could have heard more of their playing! Would definitely recommend them to anyone. The cost was amazing for the quality we got. Couldn't have found a better deal. And the manager Beth was very knowledgable and met with us to help us complete our perfect playlist.

Profile Picture Naomi, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Group was excellent to work with and very flexible with our plans really help make the service special

Profile Picture Brett, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We so appreciated the touch that having live music brought to our ceremony and the grazioso quartet was seamless in their execution of our requests, transitioning from song to song effortlessly and really creating the perfect ambiance for our day! We couldn’t be more happy with the service we received before, during or after our ceremony.

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These guys MADE our reception. Everyone had something great to say about our ceremony music! They were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Ciara, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Grazioso String Quartet was wonderful and made my wedding day perfect. They have A LOT of pieces to choose from and even composed an arrangement of one of our favorite songs. When I heard the Quartet play the arrangement for the first time, I cried. Book the Grazioso String Quartet if they're available!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The non-musical person that I am greatly appreciated Beth coordinating all the music, arrangements and the church pianists. She made this very easy for me and our musician was very good and professional at the wedding.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very helpful and nice to work with! They sounded great for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kobi, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Worked very closely with us to make sure the music was perfect for our event! Would certainly use them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Janna, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful musicians with a great selection of music! They were great to work with and were wonderful for my daughter's wedding ceremony. We are using them again for my son's wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It's been over a year since the big day, and people are still giving compliments about the quartet. Best decision I could have made!

Profile Picture yuridia, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was recommended by a friend, who had the quartet at her wedding more than 10 years ago. My experience was great throughout the process of planning a wedding. Quick response, within 1-2 hours I received a call back and response. Very helpful with choosing the music I wanted and together we were able to put it in order before my wedding. It was great to hear the quartet while guests were arriving to church. I loved it and my guests did as well!! I would not have it any other way. Highly recommend the quartet.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This group is combined of professional musicians at a wonderful price. Though based in Waco, their travel fee to Austin, was not so out of the roof that we couldn't afford it. They know so many pieces and have the capability of getting ones they don't have. I highly recommend these talented musicians for your wedding or other event. They made my ceremony a dream come true!!

Profile Picture User5556988, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great! The Grazioso String Quartet really made our day just perfect! I have always dreamed of having quartet at my wedding! Thanks for making my dream come true!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These guys were fantastic! Communication before hand with Beth so easy and she was so quick to respond to our questions. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music we selected was played beautifully! My sister also had them play at her wedding. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Violin, String-Quartet

Grazioso was a pleasure to work with. They were very professional, played great music and helped in the selection process. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They sounded wonderful and played what we agreed upon. They did what they said they would do and that is all I could have asked for on such a busy day! They were one of the few vendors I didn't have to worry about!

Profile Picture User5477071, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Music was great. The group was very professional. I would use them again for a special event.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They did a great job at my wedding and my sisters! They are very nice and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth with Grazioso String Quartet was amazing. She was extremely professional, helped me select music for the ceremony, and she was always quick to respond to any questions I had. The day of the ceremony, Grazioso String Quartet did not disappoint. The musicians were wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about the service we received from this quartet on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User4853548, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Great quality. Music sounded wonderful

Profile Picture User5467596, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The ceremony music was outstanding! The string quartet were extremely talented! One of the best purchases I spent on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Grazioso String Quartet did a wonderful job! The music that I chose was very important to me, and Beth was very accommodating and helpful! It set the perfect tone for my wedding, and I was SO happy I chose to use them!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews