Grazioso String Quartet Reviews

54 | Lorena, TX

54 Reviews for Grazioso String Quartet

Audra · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful music. Great to work with.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

Grazioso String Quartet was a pleasure to work with! All of our questions and requests were promptly responded to, and the quartet learned two songs at our request for a very reasonable fee. One of our requests was very last minute, and the members of the quartet were kind enough to arrange the song request. Finally, the music was absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend the quartet for any event.

Kaelyn · Married on 09/27/2014

I had so much fun working with Gratzioso string quartet! Beth was easy to get in contact with and made the process easy and stress free. The music at my wedding was everything I dreamt it would be and more! The quartet did an amazing job creating a romantic atmosphere for our special day!

Stacey · Married on 09/13/2014

The overall experience was really great and their music and presence was perfect for my daughter's outdoor wedding ceremony! Beth (Jordan's mom) took the time on the phone to answer my questions, then sent a lengthy list of songs the quartet has performed or is very familiar. Jordan Musgrave met with my daughters and I to help decide on music and the order. He was very prepared and easy to work with. He took care of everything from there, he and the remainder of his musicians arrived on time and performed beautifully!!! Thank you for a job well done!

Sent on 11/06/2014

My love for this group started 2 years ago when I heard them at a friends wedding. I knew I had to have them for my very own. They were one of the fist vendors that we booked for our wedding. The Grazioso String Quartet helped make my wedding day beautiful. I had a few special request not on their extensive list and they were quick to find the music and make that happen for me. I cannot imagine our day without them. If you are looking for friendly, flexible and GREAT musicians this group will not disappoint. I cannot begin to describe the quality of music we, and our guest, were blessed with on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jonathan · Married on 03/01/2014

Beth was wonderful to work with; she was easy to get ahold of and was one of the most helpful vendors we worked with on our wedding. From finding music to logistics, she did a wonderful job.

As for the quartet, they were wonderful! They played the ceremony as well as the reception, and my wife and I received numerous compliments about the music as we greeted our guests. We gave some guidelines, but the selection of the reception music was largely up to the musicians. It was AMAZING! We received our wedding video recently, and the music is every bit as lovely as we remember.

The Grazioso String Quartet is professional in both business and playing qualities. We are thrilled that we went with them, and should we need a quartet in the future, we will go with them again.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Grazioso String Quartet's reply:

Many thanks, Jonathan!!! It was so nice to get to know you and help you create some special memories through music! It was so cool to add those theme songs like Mario and Star Wars to your reception music. Hope to see you around town sometime!
    ~Beth
  • User4537142 · event on: 03/01/2014

The musicians were on time and had a wide selection of music.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Emalee · Married on 01/25/2014

Grazioso String Quartet was a fabulous vendor! They were accessible, easy to work with, arrived on time, and performed to perfection. Their services were the perfect finishing touch for our wedding. I cannot speak highly enough about their service!

Sent on 11/03/2014

I am a wedding planner and always enjoy working with Grazioso String Quartet.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Jaron · Married on 10/12/2013

I just received my wedding video and even though I thought the cellist sounded beautiful that day I now have proof that he sounded absolutely amazing. I wanted a subtle beauty about the music and Phillip was able to provide such a rich and memorable sound to my special day.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Carroll · Married on 05/11/2013

Grazioso String Quartet set the perfect tone for our wedding. I found them to be consistently prompt, professional, and excellent musicians.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Rene · event on: 04/27/2013

incredibly talented and really were perfect for the event! lovely to work with!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Stacey · Married on 03/16/2013

Very good and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Andy · event on: 12/09/2012

Awesome! They have been a center piece of our holiday party for the past 7 years! Professional does not do them justice! Amazing musicians is not a fair description! We love them and enjoy seeing them every year! Our guests ask for them by name!

Sent on 11/16/2013

J · event on: 11/09/2012

My experience with Grazioso has always been exceptional. They carefully select music appropriate to the event, are well prepared and courteous and willingly play the agreed period of time. The event on November 9 was a fund raiser for a local organizer. The quartet greeted our guests on arrival with patriotic and music of the era and increased the festive spirit of the crowd. They were well received and created a unique outdoor experience.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Grazioso String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!! We enjoyed the unique event and are glad that you were pleased!

Donna · Married on 08/04/2012

The guys were great! The music was beautiful!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Grazioso String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review!! We are glad that you were so pleased!!

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

The Grazioso String Quartet was wonderful and made my wedding day perfect. They have A LOT of pieces to choose from and even composed an arrangement of one of our favorite songs. When I heard the Quartet play the arrangement for the first time, I cried. Book the Grazioso String Quartet if they're available!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/11/2015

Grazioso String Quartet did a wonderful job! The music that I chose was very important to me, and Beth was very accommodating and helpful! It set the perfect tone for my wedding, and I was SO happy I chose to use them!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Mary · Married on 10/04/2014

Grazioso String Quartet provided the music for our ceremony and they were great! They kept up with the ebb and flow of the ceremony perfectly and took all the right cues from the priest and wedding coordinator. The quality of their performance was fantastic, and so many guests came later and told us how the quartet was a perfect touch.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2018

Grazioso String Quartet played the ceremony music at our outdoor wedding. Beth did an amazing job at staying in touch and coordinating details to make sure they had that the songs I wanted and that everything flowed together. They have a HUGE selection of music. The quartet arrived promptly and everyone said how beautiful and fun the music was. It was always a dream of mine to have a quartet play at my wedding and Grazioso String Quartet did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Naomi · Married on 12/17/2017

Many of our guests commented on how lovely the string quartet sounded during our ceremony. It sounded heavenly! I only wish I as the bride could have heard more of their playing! Would definitely recommend them to anyone. The cost was amazing for the quality we got. Couldn't have found a better deal. And the manager Beth was very knowledgable and met with us to help us complete our perfect playlist.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Brett · Married on 12/09/2017

Group was excellent to work with and very flexible with our plans really help make the service special

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/13/2015

They did a great job at my wedding and my sisters! They are very nice and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Great quality. Music sounded wonderful

Sent on 09/24/2015

The Grazioso String Quartet played for my black tie, New years Eve Wedding. The music was beautiful, and the quartet was extremely professional, and looked very sharp in their black-tie apparel. I had a few special requests for songs and they executed those beautifully.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to book for a special event.

Sent on 11/21/2014