GrayPhotography - Nashville Wedding Photographers Reviews

20 | Nashville, TN

20 Reviews for GrayPhotography - Nashville Wedding Photographers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

McKenzie · Married on 06/04/2011

Zach & Jody are amazing photographers and incredible people to work with. They recently shot my wedding and I could not be happier with the way our day went. They are so fun and know how to make everyone comfortable. They create some of the most beautiful photos and really capture the moments of the day. They worked to create a relationship with me and my fiance before our wedding, which really helped the day run smoothly. I am MORE than thrilled with our experience with Zach & Jody and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2010

Zach and Jody were absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Holly · Married on 06/13/2009

Zach and Jody are wonderful photographers and amazing people! We loved getting to know them and they take the most amazing pictures I have ever seen! LOVE THEM and highly recommend them

Sent on 06/30/2009

Amy · Married on 04/18/2009

I know it seems cliche to give someone all 5 stars, but with Gray Photography, they actually deserve more. This husband and wife team gave me more for my wedding than I could have hoped for. Being a creative, visual person myself, I was immediately drawn to Zach and Jody's artistic images.

This pair compliment each other better than most photographers just by their own tastes. You'll hear Jody speak of Zach as being the lighting guru, and it's so true. Zach really focuses on the over all image; capturing the scenic surroundings in all of its beauty. Jody is a details girls. She understands the time brides spend on their details and is sure to capture them as much as possible; in the details, you also find the emotions. There was no decision for me. GrayPhotography was a must have for me and my wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Janina · Married on 02/21/2009

They were awesome!! :) Absolutely love them!

Sent on 07/01/2009

Daniel · Married on 12/27/2008

Zach & Jody Gray are two phenomenal individuals!! They work so well together as husband and wife. They capture each moment, each kiss, each hug, each tear in such amazing ways. They are extremely professional, courteous, responsive and flexible to your individual needs. I would highly recommend Gray Photography to anyone who wants to capture their wedding day forever!!! We love you guys!!

Daniel & Jaclyn Pritchett

Lee · Married on 11/15/2008

AWESOME couple.....they are so very talented at what they do!!! Would HIGHLY recommend them to family and friends!!!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Meagan · Married on 11/08/2008

I am so happy that we chose Gray Photography to capture the lasting memories of our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable during the photos which is key to getting great shots. They truly understood our classic style and adapted to it. They are a great couple with great personalities.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Brigette · Married on 10/18/2008

We had such an awesome time with Zach and Jody. They are full of energy and some of the best photographers around! They traveled to Alabama for our wedding and we would have not had it any other way. Their photo journalistic style was exactly what we were looking for and the final pictures exceeded our expectations. They are the best!

Sent on 06/13/2009

Sabrina · Married on 09/13/2008

Gray Photography is absolutely exceptional. Zach and Jody are wonderful on the wedding day, and it is invaluable to have two photographers the day of your wedding. Also, they were very flexible in finding a photo package that fit our individual needs. I would recommend them to anyone....this would be the number 1 best decision I made on my wedding day.

Katie · Married on 08/16/2008

Zach and Jody are very great to work with. Both of them are very friendly and make you feel comfortable the moment you meet them. They are very passionate about what they do and provide great service to their clients. They even put up a slide show at the reception of a few photos taken throughout the day which I along with my guests loved. Everyone kept coming up to me saying "Who are your photographers?" "They are amazing!" They are very professional and do a wonderful job capturing the best moments of your special day!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2008

Zach and Jody were absolutely wonderful- all around!

Sent on 06/19/2009

Carey · Married on 07/12/2008

Zach and Jody are AWESOME! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their day captured in an unforgettable way!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Angela · Married on 05/24/2008

The most original and creative photographers in the area. They captured my wedding in a timeless way. Super friendly and a fabulous product. Modern, chic, and contemporary! Thanks

Sent on 12/05/2008

Heather · Married on 05/17/2008

Zach Gray photographed my wedding, and he did a fantastic job! He brought studio lighting equipment to my outdoor wedding, making the photos even better. He listened to the kind of pictures I wanted and then did some photographs in that style, really reading my mind. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone in need of a wedding photographer.

(My only, minor complaint is that it takes a while to receive the photos after the wedding.)

Sent on 06/12/2008

GrayPhotography - Nashville Wedding Photographers's reply:

Gray Photography guarantees all images within 90 days as stated within our contract :) Sometimes it is hard to wait that long, but we take extra care with your photos and sometimes even send a few shots we initially pull out via email and put some photos on our site under “most recent” to hold the bride and groom over!

Tiffany · Married on 05/10/2008

Gray photography was the best to work with! They are so easy to get along with and very knowledgeable too! I couldn't have imagined doing this without them! Both Zach and Jody take wonderful pictures and when you book them you get them both! For everything!!! If you are looking for a photagrapher who is sincere and holds you as their top priority then you have to use them for you wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2008

Amber · Married on 10/14/2007

Zach and Jody of Gray Photography were absolutely fantastic to work with on our wedding day. I was impressed with them every step of the way. They came to our rehearsal to make sure they knew the key players and knew exactly what the lighting would be like for the big day. Also they brought a generator to power the light boxes to make the perfect shots outside. They made everyone feel comfortable and definitely were a huge part of making my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/14/2007

Christina · Married on 10/12/2007

Gray Photography exceeded all of our expectations! They were incredibly professional, and took all the stress out of the wedding day. Thye took amazing pictures and we will always recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Kristine · Married on 07/21/2007

By far the best investment we made in planning our wedding! So happy with the results and the service and the care the Grays provide!

Scott · Married on 06/30/2007

Gray Photography did a great job. I would highly recommend them. They take great care to deliver the best photos possible. They took almost 1000 photos altogether, which gave us a lot to choose from.

Sent on 11/13/2007