Graybill Photography Reviews

61 | Elizabethtown, PA

61 Reviews for Graybill Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Dan and Sunny are fantastic! They were the first vendor that we booked, and after doing plenty of research on photographers in the area, we knew they would be amazing. We met with them for coffee early in 2014 (about a year a half before our wedding date) and after our initial meeting, they kept up communication perfectly. When it was time to start thinking about our engagement photos, they reached out to us to remind us of our time frame. For our engagement session, Dan made us feel completely at ease, and the photos are beautiful. As we got closer to the wedding date, they responded to every email promptly, and we had a couple of phone conversations to go over the plan for the day/family photos/etc. They were always very professional and made us feel confident that the day would go smoothly. When the big day arrived, Dan went to take photos of the guys, and Sunny was in the room with me as I was finishing getting ready. She even helped us figure out how long fake eyelashes are supposed to be! :)

My family and friends had nothing but great things to say about them. They blended in easily with our guests, and they were great about communicating with us as the day went on. Your wedding day will be a complete blur, and Dan and Sunny will be there to keep you calm and on schedule, and they will make sure you get every picture you have your heart set on.

We received our pictures much quicker than expected, and they are gorgeous. I was being nitpicky about a piece of hair that was sticking out weird in a couple of the pictures. None of my family noticed it, but it was driving me crazy. Dan and Sunny were extremely patient with me and edited it out.

Dan and Sunny are extremely down to earth and very easy to work with. They love new ideas, and will work with you to make sure you get all of the photos you want. And if you ask, they can give you some great book recommendations! Overall, 10 + stars!
    Thanks again for everything Dan and Sunny!! :)

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/18/2015

Graybill Photography did such an incredible job with my wedding photos! Photos were one of the most important things to me for my wedding, because they capture that moment in time forever. We'll have our wedding photos hanging on our wall for the rest of our lives. I was extremely picky in my photographer selection process, and when I saw Graybill's work and met Dan and Sunny, I felt like I couldn't be in better hands. Dan and Sunny were such a pleasure to work with, and they were so receptive to all of my requests. Dan did an amazing job with my engagement photos, and then just an absolutely phenomenal job at the wedding. I highly, highly, highly recommend Graybill Photography!!

Molly · Married on 10/03/2014

Dan and Sunny were amazing! They accommodated any special requests we had and truly made the photography part of the wedding planning a breeze! They had so many great ideas for different types of pictures and were so helpful. They were extremely prompt to respond to email about any questions or changes we had. So many of our guests and wedding party commented on how easy and professional they were to work with. And the best part of all - when we got the photo proofs back they were AMAZING, better than we ever could've imagined. We were simply blown away and certainly was a great reflection of the best day of our lives! We can't say enough great things about these two!

Emily · Married on 08/08/2014

Dan and Sunny Graybill are fantastic!! Right from the beginning, their wonderful personalities were evident over both our email and phone correspondence. It was no surprise that when we met them in person we immediately felt at ease. Neither of us had ever been professionally photographed before and we a little anxious before our engagement shoot. However, Dan made us feel so comfortable and we had an absolute blast while getting so many amazing pictures.

The day of the wedding was wonderful. They were such an important component in making our wedding run smoothly and keeping it organized. They were very calming influences among all the last minute wedding stressors! I loved that they are a husband and wife team. It really facilitated communication and made it seamless. We are still talking about how fortunate we were to have such a fun, talented, and sweet couple as our photographers. Along with their incredible talent, their personalities are absolutely wonderful and we really cannot wait to work with them again in our future! :)

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Dan and Sunny provided amazing photos of our special day! Not only did we love the images they captured but working with them made the entire process fun and stress free. We really liked that we could choose what we wanted to purchase rather than be stuck with a specific photography package. Overall they helped make our day even more special!

Tessa · Married on 01/25/2014

Dan and Sunny did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! They were professional, on time, very responsive to emails and phone calls. They went above and beyond our expectations, and they truly impressed us with their work. Our wedding photographs are beautiful! Friends and family stated numerous times that our photos could have come straight from a bridal magazine. It was amazing to see how Dan and Sunny could capture each moment of our wedding so perfectly. We would highly recommend Dan and Sunny! Thank you, Dan and Sunny, for capturing one of the best days in our lives!

Dan and Sunny were a true pleasure to work with. They are very easy going and professional. They touched base with us often to see how things were going and to provide any updates. They were also very up front as to what our options were, any costs involved, etc. We never felt pressured to purchase anything and they were respectful of our budget. The photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY and they were artfully done. They captured candid moments from unique perspectives, a very artistic eye indeed :) We would highly recommend them to anyone. They are also a very sweet couple. THANK YOU, Dan and Sunny!!

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2013

Dan and Sunny could not have been more professional, or more of a delight to work with. Throughout the entire process they helped us visualize and plan which photos we wanted, and even helped to recommend the perfect site for our engagement pictures.

Everything came out more beautifully than we could have hoped. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone having a wedding in PA!

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband Mike and I were beyond thankful that we chose Graybill Photography to capture our wedding day. Dan and Sunny were so down to earth, patient, and professional. What a nice couple!! They were so personal as well as flexible and were there to offer any help/ideas/tips they had to aid in the wedding process. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with them and we can't wait to see all of the photos!!

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2013

Dan and Sunny were beyond wonderful! They were prompt, polite, professional and took truly outstanding photos. They were extremely sweet and patient with us and truly added so much to our experience. Did I mention our photos are seriously out of this world? We are so thankful we found them and would recommend them to ANYONE looking to capture EVERYTHING on their wedding day!

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2013

WOW is all I can say! Dan and Sunny did an absolute amazing job capturing our wedding day. One of the most important vendors that we hired for the day, to us, was the photographer. I searched online at the beginning and after talking with Dan, knew that I wanted to hire the Graybill photography team. They go above and beyond their duties as photographers, even helping me throughout the entire planning process to coordinate schedules for the day that I otherwise would have been lost without. I just received a preview of the pictures and can't wait to see them all and work with them on the prints and photobooks! I would recommend Graybill Photography to anyone looking to hire amazing talent, at an affordable cost, and such a great husband/wife team that really make you feel comfortable on your wedding day.

maria · Married on 06/22/2013

Graybill Photography was absolutely amazing to work with! They were sweet, fun, kind, professional, and wanted to capture every second they could along with grabbing every detail as well!

Graybill photography is a husband and wife duo that do an outstanding job. If your looking for the photo journalist look, then they are definately for you. They went above and beyond with every aspect of my engagement pictures and my wedding. They would reply to emails in a speedy fashion. They are great at capturing whatever look you are going for and have very creative ideas of their own. It was a pleasure working with them on the day of my wedding. They made our whole bridal party feel comfortable and they were a blast to work with. We got so may compliments about our wedding pictures. They also have alot of different options to choose from for packages. We opted to buy the rights to our pictures and we received them on a cd. To summarize, I would recommend them to anyone and I am so happy that I found them to capture my special day!!!

Rebekah · Married on 05/11/2013

Dan and Sunny at Graybill Photography were wonderful to work with for our May 11 wedding. Our wedding photos are definitely one of the major highlights of that day. They truly captured our wedding beautifully. They were creative in a beautiful way and also encouraged us to share any desires and ideas we had for photos. Every time we have looked through our photos, we see new details that we love. I especially appreciated the way they not only photographed my husband and me but all of the special people in our lives who were there. Because they work as a husband and wife team, they are able to capture twice as many moments. We can't be more thrilled with the picture memories that Graybill Photography gave us and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Megan · Married on 05/04/2013

Dan and Sunny (Graybill Photography) were our photographers for both our engagement and wedding sessions and we could not have been happier with them! From day one they were extremely informative about their different packages and services and helped us select exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our wedding, Dan and Sunny were extremely fun, kind, professional, and detailed. They helped our day run smoothly and made sure to get all of the specific shots that we desired. We could not have been happier with the special moments that they were able to capture. Our wedding party, family, and guests commented several times on how great our photographers were and we couldn’t have agreed more. The minute you meet Dan and Sunny they will make you feel comfortable and you will know that they genuinely care about making your day as special as possible. Even months after our wedding, Dan and Sunny were so quick to respond and helpful when we had questions regarding prints and album selections. We highly recommend Graybill Photography to everyone! We would also highly recommend Christopher Lee Films since it is very important for your videographer and photographers to work seamlessly together. Dan, Sunny, and Chris teamed up effortlessly to capture our beautiful day.

I'm so glad we decided to go with Graybill Photography! Dan was a really great guy who not only captured a lot of really beautiful shots, but he also tried to get to know us and make us comfortable in front of the camera. My mom and I met him once at a Bridal Expo in Hershey, I saw their photography on their website and I knew I wanted to use their services! Their style of photography was exactly what I wanted.

We were absolutely thrilled with Graybill Photography. Dan and Sunny made us feel instantly comfortable and were so easy to work with. They blended seamlessly into our day and felt more like family than our photographers. It snowed on our wedding day, a challenge for any photographer but Dan and Sunny captured this perfectly for some incredible shots. I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot. We hadn’t planned on doing this but it was well worth it. For us, it was a test run for the actual day and allowed us to get comfortable with being in front of the camera. We were also able to provide valuable feedback about what we liked best and this carried over to our wedding day photos. Dan and Sunny are the perfect combination of organization and expertise while still being so personable and warm. We look forward to using Graybill Photography for our future milestones!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/10/2012

We had a very small wedding and the only requirement I had was that I wanted a good photographer. I absolutely got what I wanted. I know Dan and his wife typically work as a pair, but because our wedding was so short and small, we only had Dan.
    I brought my husband with me to meet Dan in a small little coffee shop. He was the first and only photographer we met with. When we got to the car, he looked at me and said "I realllllllly like him". We booked him the next day and never even considered looking elsewhere. He was extremely professional and responded quickly to e-mails.

Our original reception venue closed on us, and we were forced to move it (which worked out in the long run). Everytime we mentioned a new place to Dan, he knew right where to go to take our pictures! He also had sample pictures from each location for us to look at to help in our decision.
    I had e-mailed him a couple pictures I wanted to recreate. He had them printed out and with him on the day of the wedding. I could tell he had thought it through because he knew right where to take each one! So far, we've only seen about 16 of photos (untouched), and we absolutely LOVE every single one of them!

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2012

We had a great experience working with the Graybills. It was a pleasure working with Dan. He was responsive when communicating over email or via phone. For our engagement photos, we had to reschedule several times due to poor weather and it was no problem at all. They are very understanding of all the pressures of planning a wedding and keep the photography part of it from adding to the stress. The photos look fantastic and we'll look forward to looking back over them for years to come.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/06/2012

Dan and Sunny were absolutely fabulous! Their interpersonal communications with us were very friendly, professional, and understanding. Dan and I would exchange emails about our ideas and desires for both the engagement shoot and wedding day, and he was always willing to talk on the phone when we needed to have further communication. He was very willing to incorporate the ideas that we had into his work and try new things with us. Their personalities and styles made it easy to feel comfortable and at ease, knowing they were doing a fabulous job. Dan would show me some of the pictures he was taking that day and I kept saying, "wow! How do you do that!?" We used sparklers at the end of the night, and Dan captured some pretty awesome shots of us spelling out "Love," a heart with us kissing, and our wedding date with the bridal party. Our friends and family were in awe of how neat those pictures came out. My family commented to me after the wedding about what an awesome job they thought the photographers did (and they hadn't even seen the pictures yet!). During the editing process Dan was very accommodating to changes we wanted and went above and beyond with little details to make us happy. Not that there were many changes at all, but for example, my lipstick wore off after kissing my new husband so much for the pictures that they looked white and pale, Dan was able to edit some of the pictures to make my lips look a little pinker which made me so extremely happy! My husband and I are so appreciative and grateful that we found Dan and Sunny and feel blessed that they were a part of making our day special!

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2012

We couldn't have been happier with Graybill Photography! We are still getting compliments on the photos to this day! Sunny and Dan are extremely accommodating and flexible. They work great together and it was awesome to have two photographers so as not to miss any of the action. We were very pleased with the pricing and will cherish our wedding pictures forever!

Christina · Married on 08/18/2012

Words cannot convey enough how amazing Graybill Photography is. The dynamic duo, Dan and Sunny, far exceeded our expectations. We would certainly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for quality, artistic photography completed by fun, easygoing people. The value of our package was amazing. By far - Graybill Photography is one of our favorite vendors from our big day.

Dan and Sunny were incredible to work with! From the engagement session to the wedding day, they were fantastic. They helped us pick the location for our e-session and post wedding photos. We will cherish our photos forever! I recommend them to everyone!

JoAnna · Married on 07/27/2012

There is literally no constructive criticism comments that I could give. Working with the Graybills was great! They met with us to explain things and make sure we were comfortable, they got us incredible pictures despite our time crunch and desire to not see each other before, they were incredibly attentive to make sure they got what we wanted and were wonderfully creative where we didn't have any specifics. Also, big plus, the got all of our huge family photos to actually turn out good, and got it done in a short amount of time. Great combination of artistic beauty and simply capturing the beauty of the day. So so so happy we worked with them!

Nate · Married on 07/21/2012

Dan and Sunny did an excellent job of capturing our wedding day in photographs. The photos they took are amazing - they captured every element of our wedding beautifully, both the tiny details and the wider context.

They were very easy to work with, flexible, and unobtrusive while shooting - some of the reception shots made me think "I had no idea they were right there while that was happening."

Despite their subtlety while shooting, they are very friendly and personable. When Dan was taking shots of me and my groomsmen before the ceremony, it felt very natural. I am not an easy person to photograph, as I tend to tense up, make strange faces, and blink, but there are a number of shots where I look the best I ever have. He also captured the atmosphere before the formals wonderfully - he got shots of many of the groomsmen that capture them perfectly.

Dan helped us keep on track before the ceremony, too, making sure to politely remind us of anything he needed well in advance, like the wedding day's schedule so that he and Sunny could be in the right places at the right times. His staying on top of those details made our lives much easier, given how many other things we were juggling while planning.

My wife and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer - they do excellent work, and they do it in a friendly, straightforward way.