Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Reviews

249 | Brownsburg, IN

249 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Kathleen · Married on 06/09/2012

Mark set the standard for being the most professional and prepared vendor we worked with.
    His website is compelling, easy to navigate, plus gives you a wonderful and thorough overview of all his services. Upon our first meeting with him, we were impressed by his professionalism, and his ability to show us the equipment he uses and how it works. All the contract paperwork was easy to understand, and follow. All aspects of his services were addressed, and every possible question we had, he had already thought of, and answered. I really appreciated his attention to detail. ( He exhibited all the traits of a perfect vendor that the wedding magazines & books tell you to look for!)
    Mark was easy to communicate with, too. Be it by phone, or e-mails, he responded that day. That was very important to us!
    He shared a genuine enthusiasm for our daughter's wedding, and a heartfelt desire to do his best. He helped guide us through the intricacies of planning a successful reception so it would meet our expectations. His advice and experience was invaluable.
    Our daughter's wedding was formal, and highly detailed. Mark was easily able to meet our demands. Outside the ballroom, in the pre-function area, our guests heard Mark playing our daughter's carefully chosen playlist
    during the cocktail hour.
    When the ballroom was opened, the "wow" of seeing the room with the walls washed in soft pink on gold was breathtaking. Our guests were very impressed!
    Mark masterfully introduced the wedding party, and guided us effortlessly from one wedding moment to another.
    He got everyone up and dancing, and kept the energy going. At no time was the dance floor empty! It is an art to be able to read a crowd and anticipate what songs should be done and when!
    Having a more mature guest list presented a challenge, because they've already been to so many weddings. They know what a great wedding experience is! From all the comments we received, the reception was "great."
    We would definitely recommend this vendor unconditionally!!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • F

Jeffrey · Married on 06/09/2012

Kudos to Grapevine for making our daughter's reception a wonderful experience. Mark was very accommodating and provided first class service. Many of our guests complimented me on the lighting concepts and the music being played. I would recommend Mark and Grapevine to anyone looking for entertainment for their receptions.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Jenny · Married on 06/02/2012

Mark was amazing! I was nervous about people getting on the dance floor but he got people up and dancing. Everybody at our wedding had a great time! Mark did everything we asked for, for example special introductions and he did it better than we imagined. I have recommended Mark to everybody and I highly recommend him. I was a fairly picky bride and he did everything perfect! I am thankful that we were able to use him for our wedding reception!

Sent on 06/14/2012

John · Married on 05/19/2012

Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment enhanced our wedding experience so much. Mark Beecher is extremely professional, punctual, fun, and just amazing at what he does. If there was one aspect of our wedding that we never had to worry about along the way - it was our DJ. We encountered ZERO hassle and stress, and furthermore Grapevine truly made the planning a fun experience. We are forever grateful for the work that they put into our wedding, and we would recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much, Mark!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Leslie · Married on 04/21/2012

Ty was amazing! He helped us through the planning process and the reception was perfect! We had several guests comment on the high quality of the DJ services and music played. We could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Heather · Married on 03/10/2012

Mark was awesome, from the time I spoke with him on the phone to the end of my wedding reception I could not have been happier. He walked me through everything, website, forms, song lists, day of timing, announcing bridal party. This was one service I did not have to worry about. He was the best priced in town and did the little things to help make our day special. Lighting, monograms etc were amazing in pictures so he did more than just make the reception fun with great music, he made it a total experience. Our guests had a blast! He also provided my wedding music for the ceremony and announcing the bridal party and keeping people moving. I was highly impressed with the quality of everything he provided in a very professional manner and would reccommend him to any bride. My day was flawless and Mark certainly helped make that possible!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/04/2012

For my wedding, I had the best wedding DJ I have ever seen! Mark from Grapevine really went all out for my wedding. He scheduled personal interviews with my fiance and I before the wedding to get a genuine sense of who we are and what kind of wedding we wanted.
    Mark wrote a unique introduction for us and for each member of our wedding party for the Grand Entrance and this remains one of my favorite memories from the wedding. Mark also pretty much ran the entire event so, as the bride, I was able to sit back and enjoy the day rather than worrying about when to kick off the next event.
    I also discussed with Mark that I wanted my wedding to be upbeat with lots of events and music to make sure my guests had a good time. He made good on his word and since the wedding, I've had several guests comment on how much fun they had at my wedding.
    I would recommend Grapevine for any kind of wedding because Mark was very willing to accommodate our individual style.

Sent on 03/08/2012

L · Married on 11/12/2011

Mark was great to work with - I was nervous hiring a DJ for our Indianapolis wedding since we live in Maryland and I knew we would not be able to meet in person before the event, but Mark was knowledgeable, flexible, professional, and friendly through the entire process. His expertise added to our day, because I knew I would not have to worry about the entertainment at all. He listened to our requests for some rather unique music, and was able to read the room and choose music to suit the mood of our reception as the evening wore on.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Brad · Married on 10/29/2011

Mark Beecher did a great job! He was very professional from our very first meeting until the last song was played.....highly recommend!
    If you hire Mark you won't have to worry about your night not being a success, ours was wonderful!
    Thanks Mark!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2011

Mark Beecher was an amazing DJ. We danced the night away and had a blast. I received nothing but compliments on the music, quality of the BOSE sound system, dance lighting, overall GREAT. He even used a Flip Cam to record some of the dancing and made a personalize viedo for me to cherish forever. I would highly recommend him to any family or friend and I will be using him again in the future for additional events. Thanks Mark for making our wedding & reception something we will never forget. You are the best!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2011

We utilized Mark Beecher for our DJ at our wedding. We could not have asked for better entertainment and service! Mark is extremely professional and organized. He helped create a very realistic timeline for the reception and always made sure to notify our photographer when a key event was about to be announced so the photographer did not miss anything. Before the big day, you are able to pick any genres of music you want played during certain times of your event, which made the evening even more fun and interesting. Our guests had a fantastic time and danced the entire evening! We would recommend Mark to family and friends!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 10/01/2011

The DJ was amazing at feeding off the energy of the crowd and keeping the party going. We couldn't help but extend the reception because everyone was loving the music and having so much fun. We had many people express how impressed they were with the music selection. Music during dinner was perfect as well. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable and special!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/17/2011

I thought Mark did a great job creating a party atmosphere at our wedding! Everyone was pleased that he played their requests! Mark was also very professional and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Laura · Married on 09/17/2011

Chris was a great DJ for our wedding! He kept the dance floor going with great music! He also was an excellent MC but did not interfere too much--we wanted a more limited involvement DJ and he fit the bill perfectly! He played everything on our personal playlist and was able to play a traditional dance that we had asked. He also gave us great suggestions, such as an Anniversary Dance, which all of our family and friends loved. We were planning our wedding long distance and Chris was always flexible in meeting with us evenings or weekends when we were in town for wedding planning. He worked well with our other vendors and with our hotel venue. He also did a great job setting up our lights and they looked great in our ballroom. We would highly recommend Chris as a excellent DJ!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Katie · Married on 07/23/2011

Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment did a FABULOUS job with the reception. We had several guests tell us they had never seen so many people out on a dance floor during a wedding reception! I recommend Grapevine to anyone who wants a professional and fun DJ running their reception. He even stayed an extra hour after a special request from the bride! :)

Sent on 07/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2011

Mark from Grapevine Dj's was AMAZING! We had so much fun at our reception and our guests said the same! The dance floor was always packed. We had made specific playlists for Mark to play all throughout the night and he stuck to them. He was professional, the equipment was sleek and not obtrusive. All in all...EXCELLENT!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2011

Fabulous, professional, all-around awesome DJ! We could not be any happier with the way Mark handled our reception. Everyone danced all night, and I have had many of our guests comment on how fun the music was and how awesome the DJ was! We would recommend Grapevine to all couples who want to have a killer reception!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Phil · Married on 07/02/2011

I have been a dj for over 20 years and feel highly qualified to say that Mark Beecher from Grapevine Dj's did an outstanidng job. He provided sound and music for our wedding ceremony at the State House and followed this up with excellent music choices at the reception. He new exactly what to play and how to keep the crowd dancing and happy. Or guest can't stop talking about the music and, "How awesome of a DJ". Mark did an excellent job as the MC for the evening and not making himself the center of attention. He provided just enough extra lighting to make us feel special. He truly made our wedding ceremony and reception very special and memorable. We highly recommend him for your event.
    Sincerely,
    Phil and Shanna

Sent on 07/06/2011
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/02/2011

It was hard picking a dj from out of state. BUt they made everything so much easier! amazing selection and could read a room like no other. I got tons of complements on his work. From young to old he knew how to rock a room! worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Michael · Married on 06/25/2011

Great service! We could not have been more pleased with Chris Miller. He did a great job of MC-ing our wedding and coordinating songs with our wedding planner.

Thanks Chris!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2011

Mark was perfect! His professionalism went well beyond my expectations. He did well feeling out the crowd as well as keeping the party going. During the planning stage, he provided great suggestions that really made a positive impact on the reception. Many of guests had great things to say about him and wished they would have had him at their receptions. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Julia · Married on 05/21/2011

If you are planning your wedding at Laurel Hall (or any venue for that matter) you can't go wrong with Mark and Grapevine DJ's. I recently was transferred to Indianapolis from Ohio for my work. I decided to have my wedding in Indy since this was the city I was now living in. However, as an out of state bride I had no contacts or previous experience with wedding vendors in Indianapolis. Grapevine was the first DJ I contacted and after meeting with the owner, Mark, I knew I didn't need to bother talking to anyone else. We didn't want our DJ to be the center of attention at the wedding, we needed someone who could keep the party going without all the "cheesy" antics I had seen at some many other weddings. Mark was first class and he made sure that the music enhanced, not overpowered, our reception. And the icing on the cake was an "experiment" that Mark did for us at Laurel Hall. He had antique radios in all the rooms where the music was coming out. No other DJ has ever done this at Laurel Hall and our guests loved it! No matter the room you went to, you heard the music and the mood was set in a really unique and fun way. If you have a wedding at Laurel Hall, it's great to have a DJ who is familiar with the set up there and extremely creative!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Lois · Married on 05/14/2011

Mark did a FABULOUS job on our daughter's wedding reception! He kept things moving on schedule and improvised when necessary. He helped entertain the many children we had at the reception, and he spared some embarrassment for a best man with a disability when he was struggling with his toast by playing the theme from "Final Jeopardy" which lightened an awkward moment and got a laugh while he was regaining his composure. My only regret is that we didn't have him do the ceremony music as well!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2011

I highly recommend this company! Ty was a fantastic DJ and very professional while also being fun. He was so sweet the couple of times we met with him before and he did a great job for the ceremony and the reception! Everyone had a wonderful time dancing to the music he selected and he had just the right amount of interaction with the audience to make the evening more fun. He played many of the songs I personally asked him to, took requests from guests, and had I provided him a \"do not play\" list, I know he wouldn\'t have played any of those songs. (Even without that list he seemed to have a very good idea of the type of music I would and would not like.) If you are looking for a DJ, hire Ty!

Sent on 05/25/2011

Kristi · Married on 04/30/2011

Mark Beecher from Grapevine was fantastic and we would book him again any day. Throughout our wedding planning, we had a lot of last minute changes, the biggest one being a change of venue 3 weeks before our big day. Mark was very flexible with all of the changes and offered his assistance in any way possible. Not only was Mark great leading up to our wedding, but the day of he kept music playing and people happy and dancing from the cocktail hour all the way to the end of the reception. We continue to hear from our guests how great Mark was and how he was able to adapt to the crowd and play music for everyone at our party! We would recommend Mark to anyone for any type of party.

Thanks Mark for making our day so memorable.

Kristi & Kyle G.