Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Reviews

249 | Brownsburg, IN

249 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Christine · Married on 05/03/2013

My husband and I can not say enough amazing things about Mark Beecher! He was an amazingly professional DJ and full of knowledge and expertise! He took all of our preferences into account and made the ceremony and wedding an absolute hit! The dance floor was not empty once! He did a great job of incorporating songs towards all generations. It was romantic and a fabulous party at the same time!

Mark is incredibly responsive. We felt so comfortable knowing that our party was in such competent hands. The sound quality was amazing, and we were so happy with how the ceremony and reception music was handled. We were able to complete an online song-list as well as discuss the vibe that we would like for each of our events. Mark provided music and mics for our ceremony, provided lovely cocktail hour music, dinner music was exactly what we wanted, and the reception music was equally amazing!

He created and choreographed all the bridal party entrance, and it was really fun and special! Mark is very professional and knowledgeable! He is very in tune with the guests and us as a couple. He did an incredible job! I have been to weddings were the DJ is immature and trying so hard to be the life of the party that the party suffers. Mark provides the perfect balance and we are so pleased he was a part of making our wedding so unforgettable!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Angela · Married on 04/20/2013

Our wedding was about three weeks ago and people are still telling us how much fun they had! (and how sore their feet are from dancing all night!) We couldn't be happier with how things turned out. We only had a few ideas of what we wanted and Mark took it from there. He read the crowd perfectly. Let this be one of the easiest wedding decisions you make (if there is such a thing)... HIRE MARK!!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jennie · Married on 03/09/2013

Not only was working with Mark hassle-free, my husband and I feel that he went above and beyond to make the night just as we had imagined it would be. He offers loads of tips on how to make your reception a success, has an online database of songs that you can select before the event, and edited the song we had chosen as our first dance just as we'd asked him to. I recommend Grapevine with no hesitation!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jennie and Rob - You two are a very special couple and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care of each other and enjoy a beautiful life FILLED with music together!

Gillian · Married on 02/09/2013

I had been to three weddings that Mark at Grapevine had done and loved everyone that i attended. I had him do my reception this last weekend and he is awesome!! Very professional and will make sure your crowd has a great time. He kept us on track and followed the timeline. Very pleased!!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2013

Mark was our DJ for our wedding reception. He was wonderful! He always answered emails quickly and was willing to meet with us earlier than he normally does since we were planning from out of state. We had numerous compliments from our guests about Mark. He is very professional and does a great job of pacing the night. Mark did a great job with the song selections and incorporating our own and other people's requests. We would definitely recommend Mark to others to work their events.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Christina · Married on 11/24/2012

Ty Jones was a fantastic DJ and extremely professional throughout the course of both the wedding reception and the preparation leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of quality entertainment!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Nicholas · Married on 11/23/2012

Mark is the ultimate professional and just a plain superhero. He literally single-handedly saved my wedding.

We got married the day after Thanksgiving overlooking Monument Circle. We had planned for a holiday-themed evening and the tree lighting was to take place right after dinner - a unique experience for all of our guests. Then disaster struck. My new husband and I were blindsided by an awful stomach bug on our Big Day (along with our parents, grandparents and some of the wedding party). Somehow we made it through the ceremony and were able to cut the cake, have our first dance and see the tree-lighting. However, we left our own reception at 8 p.m.

Mark was amazing. He was able to keep the party going when I was too plain sick to know what I wanted or needed. My guests still rave about what a great wedding/party it was and it was too bad that we missed it. Our pre-wedding meetings with Mark allowed him to know just what we wanted and made it possible for him to continue our vision. Our guests stayed until close to midnight dancing and enjoying themselves - exactly what we wanted.

I joke that Mark is my wedding savior, but it is true. I never fretted about the flow or timeline of the evening even before I was ill. He thought about and planned for things I never even considered. I basically turned the entire evening over to him. Anyone can play music from your playlist... but knowing your vision, reading your guests and managing the event are another thing all together... Especially when the unthinkable happens.

Do yourself the ultimate favor and hire Mark and enjoy your day. His professionalism and experience make planning and day-of execution easy.

Hiring Grapevine was by far the best spent money in our budget.

Sent on 01/25/2013

Kristi · Married on 11/10/2012

Mark was quick to answer any emails we sent, and he was flexible in meeting with us. We wanted someone who could provide music for our ceremony and reception, as well as uplights around our venue. Mark was able to provide all of these services, and he was willing to be the kind of DJ that would best suit us. On the day of the wedding he did a great job, and we're very happy we chose him!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Mark · Married on 10/20/2012

We were very happy to have Grapevine DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Chris was our DJ for our wedding and was very professional and made our requests happen! Chris even showed up to the rehearsal the night before so everyone would know their musical cues for the ceremony.

Our reception was a blast and Chris played the music we wanted and didn't play the music we did not want to be played. Chris and his assistant were great at keeping up with the fast pace of how things moved along and had plenty of fun in the process!

I can't recommend them enough and highly suggest anyone with an event requiring a DJ in the Indianapolis area to give them a look!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2012

Ty was absolutely fabulous! He had tons of energy and got the party started. My husband and I also needed help choosing songs for the entrance of the bridal party and cake cutting, and Ty did just that. He even found salsa music for some of the guests. We couldn't have been happier with the service he provided!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Mark Beecher is a complete class act. We had the joy of working with Grapevine DJs a few months ago for our reception at the Mavris in Indianapolis.

Working with Mark was very hassle free. From the very beginning Mark was extremely responsive, attentive, and helpful in putting together our reception. We were planning our wedding from out of state, and Mark made sure things were as easy as possible.

My wife and I probably provided a bit of a challenge by wanting to avoid almost all of your traditional wedding songs. We had a laundry list of do-not plays, but Mark was able to perfectly capture the atmosphere that we wanted.

All of our guests had an absolute blast and provided numerous compliments on Mark's entertainment.

Grapevine DJs are HIGHLY recommended

Sent on 06/10/2013

Mark · Married on 09/28/2012

We utilized Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment for our wedding reception at the Indiana State Museum. From our first interaction with Mark, we knew he was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted a experienced, professional DJ who could provide us with some direction on what works and what doesn't in terms of creating a great reception atmosphere. But we also wanted someone who was also open to our ideas. Through our two in-person meetings with him and email correspondence, we were on the same page and knew our reception was going to be in good hands. And at the reception, he didn't disappoint! He played many songs we recommended ahead of time and mixed in a few great selections of his own. He was on the mic just enough to keep the evening going, but we didn't want him to become the center of attention either, and he did a great job balancing the two. Overall, we were very pleased with how the night turned out, and I'm certain you will be as well.
    -Mark & Annie Droese

Sent on 10/23/2012

Beth · Married on 09/01/2012

Ty Jones of Grapevine DJ's was incredible! He really listened to what we wanted and made it happen. We had several guests tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We don't believe you get that response without an open bar, and a fantastic DJ. We had both, and it definitely was a success. Our dance floor was completely packed the whole night. Everyone had so much fun, and we can truly say it was the greatest night of our lives.

Sent on 09/25/2012

We had such a great experience with Grapevine Djs! Mark was so professional throughout the planning and the day of the event. He was happy to accomodate any request we had but also had a very good read on what our guests were enjoying! We were able to kick back, relax, and dance with our family and friends as Mark kept the dance floor moving. He also had great lighting options and other detailed touches that made the evening extra special.
    We would highly recommend Grapevine DJs for your DJ services!

Sent on 09/27/2012

C · Married on 08/11/2012

We knew that the DJ would make or break our reception, and we really thought it was important that our guests have a really memorable time. Not many people remember wedding food, or cake, or decorations, but a good dance will go down in history!

My new husband and I are graduate students, so working on a budget was important to us. We did decide to make our DJ a financial priority, and as we reflect on the success of our day, we keep coming back to how "worth it" working with Ty was. We didn't have to worry about the music or party falling flat, because it was all in Ty's capable hands.

Ty was amazingly receptive to the mood at the party, and extremely flexible too. A few days before the wedding, one of our friends made us a techno mix (something he dabbles in) as a gift to us for our party, and Ty had no problem playing it during the dance, even though it was a very last minute request. Even our hard-to-impress friends said it was one of the best dances they'd attended! We, of course, agree completely and highly recommend Ty and Grapevine to anyone in Indiana considering their services!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Grapevine DJ was an excellent choice for our wedding! They were very professional and organized, which I know brides appreciate. I planned my hometown Indianapolis wedding from Houston, Texas, where I currently work, and Grapevine made it so easy. Their website is easy to use and I could choose the songs I wanted played, and which were not to be played. They also had lists of suggestions for all the traditional songs, if you don't have a certain song in mind. They were very responsive with emails and phone calls (my primary means of communication to plan a wedding at distance). When it came time for the event everything went so smooth. The DJ took requests, but honored my do not play list, which was nice!They even threw in extra uplighting because the DJ knew I wanted more lights, but didn't want to splurge on more lights. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what I wanted, and the event space looked awesome with the extra lights! I would definitely recommend Grapevine above the rest, they are straight forward and tell you what DJ's they have available on the day of your wedding, and I essentially just picked the one I thought would be best for our wedding. And it was a perfect fit, he wasn't too overpowering with the microphone, nor was he completely silent the whole time, he made the announcements needed and kept the party flowing and rolling.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Amber · Married on 08/10/2012

I would 100% recommend Grapevine Dj's to any bride! You can't have a perfect reception without a great Dj, and Mark did an excellent job. From annoucing the bridal party all the way to the last dance, the night flowed smoothly and the dance floor was always packed! I give credit to our perfect reception to Mark. Thank you!

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/04/2012

Our ceremony music was perfect. It sounded clear and was at the perfect volume. The microphones sounded great and were at the right volume, too! All of our names were announced correctly, including correct pronunciations! There was great music played during dinner. The reception music was fantastic, and Mark helped change things up to get more people dancing when our requested songs didn't quite do the trick. ;) Mark looked professional and formal. We hardly noticed that there was a DJ, but he set the mood, moved the events along throughout the night, and got everyone to dance. Our wedding day was perfect, and much of that is thanks to Grapevine!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Mark did a great job- we received so many compliments on the music and his professionalism. He made the night flawless. My favorite part was our introduction when he played the Lion King song for my South African husband.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2012

Mark is very professional, friendly, organized and really listened to what type of music and atmosphere we wanted for our reception. He did an excellent job of playing music that our friends and family would get out and dance to! People were dancing all night long and really had a lot of fun! Thanks Mark!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2012

Mark Beecher was a fabulous vendor. My fiance and I wanted a professional DJ who would make sure our guests felt comfortable and kept the dance floor packed. Mark came through on all fronts! The meeting we had a few weeks before the wedding was great - we felt like he listened to us and did a great job accounting for our requests. The video he sent us the day after the wedding was a lovely touch. We would highly recommend Grapevine DJs and Entertainment.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Angela · Married on 06/22/2012

Mark did an amazing job at my wedding! He is very professional and easy to work with! I had so much fun at my reception, I didn't want to leave! He played exactly what I wanted and also gave great suggestions on what to play for the entrance,cake cutting,etc. He also makes beautiful GOBO's. Mark was extremely quick to respond to my emails, which was a HUGE plus. He is one of the best DJ's in Indianapolis and I highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2012

Mark was extremely easy and fast to get a hold of and the dance floor was PACKED all night long (even with different age groups)! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, fun DJ.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Ty did a fantastic job on our wedding. He was very prepared for everything that we wanted. There were no delayes, no mess ups with the wedding. He did amazing and we couldn't ask fir a better service. My wife and I are so glad we read reviews on the internet and came across Grapvine!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Karena · Married on 06/15/2012

Mark helped to make our wedding day so much fun. He was professional and ran things very smoothly for us during the reception. We had a blast and the dance floor was FAR from empty! :)

Sent on 07/10/2012