Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Reviews

249 | Brownsburg, IN

249 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Mackenzie · Married on 12/23/2017

Mark did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding. He selected music that kept people dancing all night long! Not only was the music great, but he ensured guests always knew what was coming up next to allow for a relaxed evening. Mark also provided the lighting for our wedding, which was everything we imagined and more! Many of our guests had great comments regarding both the music and lighting. Mark was such a pleasure to work with, and always answered our questions promptly. I would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Michaela · Married on 11/04/2017

Mark was incredibly easy to work with and he was a fabulous dj! We got so many compliments about how great the music was and he played all the songs that we love and more! He was friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend his services to anyone getting married in the Indy area.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/30/2017

Ty was simply amazing. His professionalism and general overall attitude were wonderful. He was a perfect MC for the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kara · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark was a pleasure to work with, he understood what we wanted out of a wedding DJ immediately and made our wedding day a very unique occasion! We loved the monogram projection and uplighting he provided for the venue as well. His DJ booth even matched our wedding theme perfectly! He was very professional and made our wedding fun for everyone. Thanks again! -Kara and Mike

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dayna · Married on 09/16/2017

Ty Jones did an amazing job at our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. He was professional, personable, and kept everyone engaged throughout the duration of the evening. Thank you Ty!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/09/2017

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with. He responds to emails usually within the hour and answered my many questions and was so knowledgeable about everything that goes into a reception. Not only is he an excellent, professional, and inconspicuous DJ, but he is also a master reception planner. Our reception was perfect and ran smoothly because of him. When I first interviewed DJs, Mark told me that you get what you pay for and he is so right. I have been to so many weddings with terrible and showy DJs who did not move the reception along at a good pace, but Mark is the exact opposite. You won't be disappointed if you go with Grapevine DJs!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Adriana · Married on 08/25/2017

He did an amazing job- worth the fee

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jane · Married on 08/12/2017

We worked with Ty Jones thru Grapevine for our wedding reception music. Ty did AMAZING. Everything went seamlessly & according to schedule. People were dancing to the dance floor ALL NIGHT like I hoped. There were guests that came up to me on multiple occasions raving about the DJ & the playlist throughout the night. I would highly recommend Grapevine & Ty Jones specifically for anyone who's looking for a DJ for their wedding reception!

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • F

Fran A. · Married on 08/12/2017

We had a feeling when our friends and family got together it would be a throwdown but our wedding night fun exceeded our expectations!! Mark did an excellent job playing the right song at the right time to keep the party going. We had an amazing time with Mark as our DJ. Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Both sets of our parents said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We believe the music is a major part of the celebratory experience of our wedding so thank you Mark for your excellent work!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 07/09/2017

Mark was very professional and kept the party going! He is a great DJ!! We were able to request our song preferences beforehand and he is very flexible. We also had him do our ceremony music and he had the appropriate transition for the songs. I would highly recommend hiring him if you are looking to keep a party going!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Karina - Yours was one of my favorite weddings from 2017! So much fun and so much love!

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I loved working with Mark from Grapevine! He was extremely professional and willing to work with us to make our ceremony and reception exactly what we wanted. We were nervous at first about finding a DJ as they set the tone of the reception, but Mark helped to put us at ease! He provided us with a large planning packet and suggestions of commonly used music for various wedding occasions. He was also more than willing to incorporate non-traditional elements and dances to help honor my late father. The day of our wedding, he arrived early to set up, spoke with our officiant so that they were on the same page for our outdoor ceremony, and then was upstairs in our reception room to greet our guests and facilitate our entrance. Our guests and my husband and I had a blast dancing throughout the evening! He did a fun group dance for us, and our guests raved about Mark's musical table release for our dinner! If you are in need of a DJ, I highly recommend Mark. You will be well taken care of!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

Mark is fantastic to work with! He was very inviting and listens to what we wanted. He is very organized and is willing to work with any needs you may need for your music. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. I can not say enough nice things about him :)

Sent on 09/26/2016

Chad · Married on 06/03/2017

Mark and Grapevine is THE BEST thing you can do for your wedding or event. He played all the right songs, perfect intro, and had an A+ set up! I have EXTREMELY high expectations and most companies and people can not satisfy. However Grapevine did, without a hickup. Great job Mark!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 05/28/2017

We had Mark for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the Mill Top. From start to finish everything flowed seamlessly. He was great at feeling the vibe of our wedding and had all of our guests out on the dance floor. If you're looking for a DJ; stop right now and go with Mark.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Mark was amazing! He kept the party going and helped with scheduling and answering any questions we had. He was very kind and patient. I am so grateful for his flexibility and willing to work with my crazy schedule. During the time I worked with him, my husband was finishing his degree and I was working night shift at a hospital in Indy. Mark let us work with him over the phone and through e-mail due to the difficulty of getting to his location (due to scheduling) and finding a day that worked with everyone's calendar's. Worth every penny! Everyone had a great time! We were told by multiple people that our wedding the best, most beautiful, and fun wedding that they had ever been to. We all know that a large part of that is the DJ, so thank you, Mark, for helping make our day as perfect, fun, and beautiful as it was. I wish I could do it all again!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Anne · Married on 05/06/2017

Mark is absolutely amazing! Don't even bother looking at other DJs, just book Mark now. He kept the party going until the very end of our wedding reception. He is so organized and a pleasure to work with. Guests at my wedding continuously came up to me to tell me how great the DJ was. He helped make our reception an absolute blast. Five star service all the way!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

It was absolutely PERFECT. We used Ty, as our DJ and he did an amazing job and we are so happy with the services he provided. My now husband, asked him literally at the last minute to change our walk-out song and he was extremely accommodating, and acted like it was no big deal. The song selection was perfect, he knew what we wanted to hear and limited the requests from guests which we really appreciated. I never left the dance floor!

We are so happy with it, and had multiple people tell us it was an amazing wedding with a fun dance floor and good music! People absolutely loved the "last song" we did where everyone circled around my husband and I to Piano Man.

Just perfect. I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Glynnis · Married on 04/22/2017

Mark was absolutely wonderful. We were coordinating and planning our wedding from out of town and he helped make everything as easy as possible. He was very flexible on meeting times and offered to work around our schedule. I would definitely recommend Grapevine!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Rebekah · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I worked with Mark for our wedding ceremony and reception, and it was a great experience from start to finish! Mark was very responsive, professional, and friendly to work with. He respected the list and itinerary of songs we wanted played, but we also had him to fill in the gaps and everything went very smoothly. He read the crowd all evening and our dance floor was full the whole night! All announcements were expertly made and we greatly appreciated how professionally Mark presented himself at our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding such a fun and memorable night! We highly recommend Mark and Grapevine DJ's!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jill · Married on 12/17/2016

Mark was awesome to work with throughout the entire process. He was reasonably priced and I don't feel like we sacrifice a thing for the value. He was also so helpful to me the day of and helped me keep the whole thing running smoothly. We received some great compliments about him from guests, as well.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Erin · Married on 11/19/2016

Very professional and fun! Had our guests on the dance floor the entire night, which is exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend to other brides and grooms.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mark provided great entertainment for our wedding. He took the time to help us pick the great soundtrack to our wedding and put together a playlist that our guest really enjoyed! He also played some music from my father's old band which was above and beyond our expectations. We truly appreciated his professionalism and taste in music.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Mark was great at our wedding!! Everything flowed nicely and the reception was a blast!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Allie · Married on 10/29/2016

We used Grapevine for our wedding on 10/29/2016 and they did an outstanding job! The DJ that we worked with, specifically, was Chris and while we did provide him with a pretty specific play list, he read the crowd, got everyone SO pumped up for a night of dancing and was a huge help with keeping the night moving.

When we sat down to talk with him, he asked us all the standard questions and although we were looking for something a little more straightforward for our order of events, he had great ideas for ways to make the night more interactive (anniversary dance, icebreakers, etc.) He was very understanding when we explained we were trying to cut down on the traditional "stuff" and optimize the amount of dancing we could do.

Another thing I appreciated was that our venue didn't have a meal for Chris. It was unexpected and something like that would typically make me very upset. Chris was patient and explained what happened, only so we wouldn't get charged for that meal by the venue. He continued to make the night about us even though he was probably incredibly hungry. He was incredibly professional and truly made the night an absolute blast for everyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Garrett · Married on 10/22/2016

I am beyond grateful and thankful for the help and great time Chris and his wife helped me and Spencer have on our wedding day! Chris' wife was such a huge help and assisted with more than just music! It really helped to ease clean-up and other last minute things off our minds and the family helping us so they could enjoy the day with us! The special mix he helped us get as well as the songs he added, totally understanding our request for the specific feel for the evening. So many of our guests loved the mix and said it all added to one of the best experiences at a wedding they have had, thank you so much for helping to make our special day even better! Garrett and Spencer

Sent on 11/01/2016