Grant Wieler Photography Reviews

Grant Wieler Photography 4
Grant Wieler Photography 5

Kai Wu · Married on 09/01/2018

Grant is Great

We hired Grant to shoot our wedding weekend and could not have been more pleased! I would go as far as to say that our time with Grant was one of the highlights of our wedding (seriously).

First, Grant was extremely responsive and friendly. I'm not a big picture person and have never worked with a professional photographer before, but Grant made the experience very comfortable and dare I say actually fun! In fact, we actually did our initial meeting on the ski mountain -- what more can you ask for?

Second, Grant is very good at his job. Time after time, he would find seemingly weird shots that ended up turning into amazing pictures. I showed our pictures to a few amateur photographer friends, and even they were impressed. Oh, and also the action shots!

Finally, Grant truly cares about his clients. He's the type of guy who would wade through deep grass and climb rocks (and trees!) to get us the perfect shot. He would text us proactively in the months leading up to the wedding with questions or just to touch base.

In summary, if you are looking for a photographer who is communicative, friendly, and skilled, we would highly recommend Grant Wieler.

Sent on 10/16/2018